PDA

View Full Version : My first 1000!

Suprachris
07-05-2008, 03:24 PM
Yeah, after 4 months with an X-Box360, I get my first 1000G on Prey :Bounce:

I wanted a cool game to be my first 1K, didn't wanna get it on Avatar or TMHT...

I really enjoyed it, and I even prefer its online mode to Halo's one (which is for me "run - throw grenades - shoot your full clip - hit with your gun all the time, never saw a strategy from anybody).

I'm happy :D

VeNGeD
07-05-2008, 03:41 PM
congrats, though i wouldnt agree this is thread worthy there are existing threads where you can post 'you're first 1k'.
i also enjoyed PREY, the online play was always laggy for me though.

Suprachris
07-05-2008, 04:37 PM
congrats, though i wouldnt agree this is thread worthy there are existing threads where you can post 'you're first 1k'. I searched for this kind of thread before posting but didn't find one :(

Online mode was laggy only while playing with people who were using P2P networks at the same time, never else.

Steelhead
07-05-2008, 04:39 PM
Congrats. I thought the Prey SP was really different than most games and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

VeNGeD
07-05-2008, 04:46 PM
I searched for this kind of thread before posting but didn't find one :(

Online mode was laggy only while playing with people who were using P2P networks at the same time, never else.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=79924&highlight=1000

x561x Brad
07-09-2008, 07:19 AM
I have 935 in Prey and i really don't feel like playing it through again to get that last achievement by beating it on cherokee difficulty. Ughh....

Randomnutta
07-09-2008, 08:23 AM
grats on 1k.. prey has a great story line!

BravoBradshaw
07-14-2008, 05:34 PM
I have 935 in Prey and i really don't feel like playing it through again to get that last achievement by beating it on cherokee difficulty. Ughh....

I bought prey andcompleted it on cheroke dificulty striaght after doing it on normal its really quite easy.
The first game i completed fully was oblivion it was also the first game i got on my 360 that game is epic.
If you want more shooters like prey try quake 4 they are very simlar.

Suprachris
07-15-2008, 02:26 PM
I have 935 in Prey and i really don't feel like playing it through again to get that last achievement by beating it on cherokee difficulty. Ughh.... You should ;)
It's not really harder than normal, only the "purple gas" that gives you health back has disappeared, the rest of the game (levels, enemy strength and amounts, etc) is exactly the same.
Plus, as you never die (except on 3rd level before you "learn" to respawn), you can run through the game like a berserker to complete it quickly. You gonna die 50 times, but will get the last achievement faster than if you tried to do it safe ;)

BLACKF0X 23
09-16-2008, 03:28 PM
You should ;)
It's not really harder than normal, only the "purple gas" that gives you health back has disappeared, the rest of the game (levels, enemy strength and amounts, etc) is exactly the same.
Plus, as you never die (except on 3rd level before you "learn" to respawn), you can run through the game like a berserker to complete it quickly. You gonna die 50 times, but will get the last achievement faster than if you tried to do it safe ;)

HAHA nice im gonna try that right now its been 8 months since i played and got 685G then got the on-line points last night so just finishing up the last 65G hopefully that "berserker" way will be quicker cheers!

http://my360stats.com/sig7/BLACKF0X+23 (http://view.my360stats.com/BLACKF0X+23/)

Gladiator
10-07-2008, 03:48 PM
I think prey was my first 1k or TMNT, but i agree, with the lack of online it is defenitely a nice 1k.