PDA

View Full Version : I'm Empty87

empty87
08-19-2006, 10:42 PM
Been using this website for about a month now and started posting here for a few weeks. It is very helpful and I give props to everyone who maintains the website and everyone who donates their time into it with achievement guides and everything else.

I have been on Xbox Live since it's been out on the first Xbox and it is the single best gaming community you could get. That is if you don't count the Halo 2 gamers who most of them seem to angry at the world, lol.

I have a lot of games and do play online a lot. As of right now, I am playing table tennis, a lot of arcade games, Dead Rising, N3, and a lot of the Saint's Row demo.

If you want, you can add me to your friend's list. Gamertag is Empty87.

L3giOn
08-19-2006, 10:53 PM
Nice to meet you Empty! We're always glad to have new members. Stick around, there's some good stuff on the horizon here. :woop:

Webb
08-19-2006, 11:26 PM
Welcome :D Tell us some more about yourself, age, location, job, etc :)

Stick around and get involved :D

xX MaslaN Xx
08-20-2006, 12:03 AM
Hey Empty, welcome to the forum :)

empty87
08-21-2006, 02:14 AM
I am 19 years old. I am attending college and working graveyard shift at Wal-Mart. I have no idea really what I want to major in right now, it's a tough decision for me. I live in Johnson City, Tennessee. It's in the northeast part of Tennessee and it is not exactly a huge city, but it's an decent-sized city.

For me, I have so many games and not enough time to play them. Between working and starting back up college soon, my time is very limited between my studies and my job. But something I have learned since I was 16 is that to make it, you got to work hard.

Edit- Also, I would like to thank all the welcomes. On a lot of forums I've posted on, a lot of posters seem to be immature, but it is different in this community for the most part.

Bomber v4
08-22-2006, 12:09 PM
Welcome hope you like it here

[fb]
08-22-2006, 12:21 PM
ahhhhhhhhhhhh yelllloooooo, welcome