PDA

View Full Version : putting on hats...???

seahn
07-06-2008, 12:23 AM
i feel really stupid asking this question, and i will delet the thread as soon as someone helps me out, i just, for the life of me, cannot pick up, and put on the hats...

i had no problem doing this in star wars, that i remember, so can anyone help my dumb A** out

thank you, much appreciated...

Bishop24
07-06-2008, 12:24 AM
First off you can't delete a thread, only a mod/admin can delete a thread.

I think you hit the B button to pick up a hat and put it on. But not sure about that.

seahn
07-06-2008, 12:27 AM
yeah i wondered about the whole deleting thread thing, well mods, when i confirm that i have ben informed how to do this, i will let you know so if you see it fit, you can delet this thread, and yeah ive tried hitting b, but i do it with indie and he keeps cracking his whip, maybe il try with someone else, but thanks

Legend Has It 1
07-06-2008, 04:50 AM
the hat has to be highlited with a glow, similiar to the weapons you can pick up, not everytime will a hat be able to be worn, you have to look for the glow.

seahn
07-06-2008, 05:34 AM
ok thanks, yeah i thought every hat could be worn, but then i got to a level that relied on me wearing a certian hat, and i was able to wear it, so thanks, so mods, if you think this should be deleted go ahead, i got what i needed...

thanks