PDA

View Full Version : Chapter Achievements Glitched.

Losganados
07-07-2008, 03:34 PM
It is possible for you to get the chapter achievements by just completing the last level of that chapter. I know this as i was strugling on a level on insane, so my mate came round and helped me. He has never played the game before. Once we completed the level he got complete chapter 2 on both difficulties achievement. So i am guessing if you find a guide for the level names. Then search for a game that is on that level you will save alot of time.

Edit: I have found the names of the last levels so please feel free to use them.

Some have multipule levels as the game sometimes branches.

Just search for any of the levels and complete them.

Chapter 2:

Torlan (L)
Torlan (D)
Defience
Serenity

Chapter 3:

Unknown...

Chapter 4:

Deimos

Chapter 5:

Sentinel

I will try to confirm as many levels as i can. Help confirming will be grateful.

The guide on gamefaqs.com may help but was very confusing to me.

baby jamie
07-07-2008, 03:47 PM
yeah i can confirm this.

my first game i joined a random person he killed the last baddie just as i joined won the game and i got achieved chapter 3, was well pleased.

so any one know what the last levels of each chapter are called?

Losganados
07-07-2008, 05:02 PM
yeah i can confirm this.

my first game i joined a random person he killed the last baddie just as i joined won the game and i got achieved chapter 3, was well pleased.

so any one know what the last levels of each chapter are called?

Added some but still working on full list

nexuscore
07-07-2008, 05:20 PM
the last chapter is 'gateway'

nexuscore
07-07-2008, 05:20 PM
full list here (http://guides.gamepressure.com/unrealtournamentiii/guide.asp?ID=4296)

III Curtis III
07-07-2008, 07:50 PM
omg im going to have to do this!!!!!

Aprosa
07-08-2008, 05:48 AM
No offence... but why should you do this in a game that has been released just a couple of days :D

but all in all... nice find!

jds1469
07-08-2008, 07:57 AM
nice.. thanks

owenstoodstill
07-08-2008, 11:52 AM
could anyone tell me what the last levels of chapters 3 and 4 are please that link to the list doesnt really hellp it just tells you about each battle.

pined5551
07-08-2008, 12:27 PM
No offence... but why should you do this in a game that has been released just a couple of days :D

why not, i dont really get what ur point is, again, no offence

Losganados
07-08-2008, 05:12 PM

Im not saying do this for the hell of the achievements but if you get stuck on insane you could just do these to get them out of the way and play the story all the way through yourself.

martdude16
07-08-2008, 08:53 PM
It is possible for you to get the chapter achievements by just completing the last level of that chapter. I know this as i was strugling on a level on insane, so my mate came round and helped me. He has never played the game before. Once we completed the level he got complete chapter 2 on both difficulties achievement. So i am guessing if you find a guide for the level names. Then search for a game that is on that level you will save alot of time.

Edit: I have found the names of the last levels so please feel free to use them.

Some have multipule levels as the game sometimes branches.

Just search for any of the levels and complete them.

Chapter 2:

Torlan (L)
Torlan (D)
Defience
Serenity

Chapter 3:

Unknown...

Chapter 4:

Deimos

Chapter 5:

Sentinel

I have a few questions..

Can you start the campaign on easy and work your way up to them then switch to insane?
So on Chapter 2 you have to win them all to get the chapter 2 insane achievement?
Do u have to win them all on Insane?
What is Torlan (D)?

ferrari360max
07-08-2008, 09:21 PM
Could someone help me! how can i load up the last level of each chapter because when i complete a chapter and then go to replay it puts me back at the beggining. Do you have to play through on casual to the last level then change to insane?

rancid shyster
07-08-2008, 10:13 PM
Could someone help me! how can i load up the last level of each chapter because when i complete a chapter and then go to replay it puts me back at the beggining. Do you have to play through on casual to the last level then change to insane?

You got it...you can only replay chapters not levels

ferrari360max
07-08-2008, 10:19 PM
You got it...you can only replay chapters not levels

okay thanks

owenstoodstill
07-09-2008, 08:00 PM
is there anyway to tell if someones game is on insane when you search?

NightStalker666
07-10-2008, 01:49 AM
So far, Sentinel, Deimos, and Torlan Delta have worked for. However, PLEASE NOTE, I successfully completed Serenity and Defiance on Insane, and received no achievement. Please update this post to save more people time.