PDA

View Full Version : This could be good....

LFCDANNY 2k8
07-07-2008, 06:20 PM
Anyone know if its actual golf, or just minigolf?

Mr Fiddler
07-07-2008, 07:49 PM
Yeah I agree, could be alright this one. Didn't like that other "wacky" golf game that game out a while back. Apparently there are two full 18 hole courses and it's more of a pick up and play stye of game than a simulation which suits me:

http://www.1up.com/do/previewPage?cId=3168120

Dunno if there are any plans to put out more courses as DLC later as two isn't really that many.

LFCDANNY 2k8
07-08-2008, 01:02 AM
Cheers, screens look good. Reminds me of Everybodys Golf :D If it plays like it, I can see what you mean by pick up and play, Everybodys Golf was just that.

matthewaburns
07-08-2008, 02:32 AM
Looks like Hot Shots Golf to me? Should be pretty fun.

Motrahtox
07-08-2008, 06:05 PM
I agree it does look like a Hot Shots Golf game, so one could only hope its as fun I guess. Considering this is coming out alongside Schizoid though I think Im gonna drop $10 on Schizoid first.

Mr Fiddler
07-08-2008, 09:56 PM
Yeah it is like Hot Shots but it has this aftertouch feature - you can slightly steer the ball after you've hit it using the left stick. It works on a timer which counts down when you use it and you get more time back when you play well. Seemed to work pretty well so I reckon I'll probably be getting this on Wednesday... I'll take you on in a couple of rounds then Danny! ;)

Farrmark
07-09-2008, 11:10 AM
It's not too bad, controlling the strength of your shots is horrible though :(

Picked up an easy 80 points so far, but the Parkland course is just nasty :mad:

madcap1
07-10-2008, 06:18 PM
Yea just got it and I really like it so far. Good buy got a few achievements already the birdie,eagle and chip so far, but it is really fun if you like golf games:)

anusmonger
07-14-2008, 05:54 AM
get this game

it is very fun and very easy to get 200/200
i got all but the 1000 strokes on day one in only a few hours. Even though i got everything done, in no way does that mean im done with his game. Its a greata game and i love the steer the ball feature, u can make some pretty amazing shots if u get good.

bottom line is that i think this is one of the best arcade games out there.

msane
07-15-2008, 02:43 PM
Yeah, this is a really solid and insanely fun game, even if you aren't into real golf. I'm not, and I'm totally addicted to this game. Fun achievements, and the bullet-time feature is really cool.