PDA

View Full Version : Is this game fun ?

Spliff Starz
07-08-2008, 06:17 AM
Its seems to be an easy 1000. I like having complete retails game, I'm at 13 now and I was was wondering if its tolerable or not that much... Sometimes I just can't finish a game if its too boring, time consuming isnt a problem (Mass Effect :drunk) but games like Jumper and King Kong just make me silly, especially Jumper, didnt bother to finish it...

So is Lost a good funny game and worth playing it for the 1000 or its too much boring?

Birky
07-08-2008, 06:21 AM
The game play is absolutely horrible. But... the story is actually pretty interesting. Since it only takes about 5-6 hours for the full 1,000 (only one play through needed) it is like watching a season of lost, but controlling it, kind of. I think it is well worth a rent, and if you can't finish the 1,000 for this game you have no patience! =P

Randomnutta
07-08-2008, 06:26 AM
i liked it but ima fan of the show.. the game is pretty easy aswell mass effect is way more time consuming

discord
07-09-2008, 02:06 AM
i would say the game is between a 5 -7 depending on how much you like the show/actually watched it.

It is not too difficult, easy to 1000 on one play through, and gives lip service to one of the better TV shows on right now.

Its like the CSI game, never would make it on its own, but if you like the show worth a play through.