PDA

View Full Version : Spice of Life Achievement

genesisdnb
07-08-2008, 12:23 PM
Has anyone got this yet? me and a friend done a private player match to get this achievement... we done each mutator one by one and we never got the achievement? we double checked by running over them again and it didnt work!

pined5551
07-08-2008, 12:31 PM
i've got it, there are some that are specific to instant action and specific game modes (one is no orbs in warfare etc) so check all mutator lists for each gamemode and find the ones u haven't done.

genesisdnb
07-08-2008, 12:33 PM
where do I find that list mate?

Ve3tro 021
07-08-2008, 12:40 PM
Big Head
Friendly Fire
Handicap
Instagib
Kill Slow Time
Low Gravity
No Orbs
No Super Pickups
No Translocator
Slow Mo
Super Berserks
Speed Freak
Survival
Weapon Re-spawn
Weapon Replacement

BozZ2k8
07-08-2008, 01:51 PM
yeah i had the same problem...u have to play with the mutator "kills slow time" (u can only choose it in instant action, u cant choose it online^^) and then u should have your achievement^^!

Akatsuki Sw1tch
07-08-2008, 02:42 PM
Nice one mate i was racking my brains wondering how i didn't have this yet & was starting to go through all of em again, But did instant action and bingo!

Arrog
07-09-2008, 08:53 PM
I did all of those in instant action and no achievement.... Do you have to do something special with weapon swap or something? (I did all enforcers). Help please?

Entropicvamp
07-10-2008, 02:13 AM
Here is a list of all of the Instant Action Mutators and their corresponding. Just follow the list and go in order, this way you know what you have done. These can all be done with the Bots set at Novice.

Deathmatch:
Big Head
Handicap
Instagib
Kills Slow Time
Low Gravity
No Super Pickups
Slo Mo
Speed Freak
Super Berserk
Weapon Replacement
Weapons Respawn

Team Deathmatch:
Friendly Fire

Warfare:
No Orbs

CTF:
No Translocator

Duel:
Survival

Entropicvamp
07-10-2008, 02:17 AM
I did all of those in instant action and no achievement.... Do you have to do something special with weapon swap or something? (I did all enforcers). Help please? When you go to Weapon Swap make sure you highlight it and configure which weapons they all get replaced with, I just switched them all with the Enforcer, worked fine for me. :woop:

DigestMet
07-16-2008, 06:44 PM
I did all the mutators, 1 each game, and i crossed them off that list as i did em and still didnt get the achiev :(