PDA

View Full Version : cant get c3po onto my stupid vehicle!!

Bzook
07-09-2008, 10:39 AM
Hey guys, im stuck on chapter 2, ep V. the one where you have to escape echo base with lleia and solo. im currently on the part where you have to turn on two big fans in a room, and then create a vehicle, and get c3po to land on it so you can catapult him over a 2 inch ledge (that you could way more easily just tip him over onto, if for some reason he cant lift his foot above the 2inch required to clear it).

No matter how much i try, and what i try, i just cannot get the droid bastage to land on the back of the vehicle so that i can launch him over the ledge. what gives? is there something stupidly specific i must do? ive tried everything i can think of. have been trying to play droid catch for the last 25minutes... what gives?!?!

Son of Kyuss
07-11-2008, 05:00 AM
Only thing I can suggest is when he goes up in the little fan wind funnel make sure the vehicle doesn't move one bit and he should land on it with no problems (he sorta slides into position on it).

biochem411
07-13-2008, 01:53 AM
Yeah, try to stop the vehicle right where it is as soon as 3po goes up in the air. Then try to "accelerate" slowly so he doesn't fall off.

Strathy 1888
08-20-2008, 11:28 AM
yeah i was doing this level lastnight. just make sure the vehicle is next to the fan. C3PO will automatically jump on after being raised by the wind from the fans. he presto!