PDA

View Full Version : Release Date/Time

Tym
07-09-2008, 02:28 PM
Sometimes I really regret reserving games at Gamestop, especially smaller releases. While I understand that the Halo 3's & Gears of War's should be on the shelves @ 10am on release day due to demand...I'm still kinda screwed waiting around for Gamestop's truck to come in for this game.

Has anyone in the central PA area found this game yet? I'm thinking of swinging by Best Buy or Target and saving my store credit at Gamestop for something else.

Ceryino63
07-09-2008, 03:44 PM
I'm in Pittsburgh, and i've seen this game in 3 stores so far today (Gamestop, bestbuy and wal-mart)

iskoot
07-09-2008, 04:17 PM
Sometimes I really regret reserving games at Gamestop, especially smaller releases. While I understand that the Halo 3's & Gears of War's should be on the shelves @ 10am on release day due to demand...I'm still kinda screwed waiting around for Gamestop's truck to come in for this game.

Has anyone in the central PA area found this game yet? I'm thinking of swinging by Best Buy or Target and saving my store credit at Gamestop for something else.

I feel yah, I live in Liverpool and work in Harrisburg and I stopped by at Walmart to pick up this game and they told me that because it isn't a big release they wouldn't get it for another day or 2...sometimes more. Well, they better have it on Thursday or I'll be one unhappy camper.