PDA

View Full Version : PowerUp Locations on all Maps

Pages : [1] 2

pined5551
07-09-2008, 06:52 PM
MASSIVE UPDATE ON "RAILS" VCTF MAP BELOW - (12th October 2008)
Thanks to Danmaestro

http://i353.photobucket.com/albums/r385/pined5551/X360A%20Stuff/lol.jpg

Guide last updated on June 1st 2009 - COMPLETE & TESTED! - Only took a year, lol. I used it myself after the update and its perfect :)

There has been an update and it should say in a display box on the screen that you have collected all powerups on each individual map. E.G: when you collect everything on Arsenal, it should tell you right when you pick up the last item that you have done it. Simply check off the maps as you go. Good luck.

Also you have to do Deathmatch maps only, it counts as a map for Duel and TD as well. NOTE: You do need to do the "Necris" variations of maps in Warfare mode, but NOT, those that are followed by "Short" / "Classic" / "Double Prime" / "Free Mine" / "Two Fronts" (Thanks to Termopylae117 for this addition of info).

You must pick up every instance of:

You will find these items in this guide/thread.
Jump Boots
Shield Belt
Invisibility
Berserk
UDamage
Invincibility

You will find these items by following this link to another thread made by Jonsey999
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=82852 (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=82852)
Helmet
Thigh Pads
Health Vials (5HP)
Armor Vest
Keg'O'Health (100HP)

These pickups all register a soon as you pick them up, you do not need to finish matches. YOU DO NOT NEED AMMO OR ANY OTHER PICKUPS THAT ARE NOT MENTIONED IN THE ABOVE LIST(S).

The best way to do it is set up an INSTANT ACTION match, set bot combatants to 1 therefore making it just you on the map, you do not need a second controller, it does not have to be online, you should also set match length to a high time limit just in case you struggle to find some items.

Deathmatch/Team Death match/Duel Maps

Arsenal:
Jump boots (In the underpass tunnel in plain sight)
UDamage (Room with link gun)
Shield Belt (Room with flack cannon)

Description:
To get to the UDamage use the jump boots, from the jump boots move forwards up the ramp and left through the small tunnel to the room with the link gun. Use the lift under the UDamage, when at the top use the jump boots and you should see and be able to get to the UDamage. When facing the lift to the UDamage go up and right and follow the path straight until u see the shield belt.

Biohazard:
Shield Belt (Centre of lower level area in plain sight)
Berserk (See description)

Description:
From the shield belt look away from the wall with all the snow behind it, go left, right, up the stairs, then left up some more stairs, follow round and its right in front of you.

Carbon Fire:
UDamage (See description)

Description:
Facing the shock rifle with the lift behind you go right and follow the passage till u come to a room with a hole in the floor, drop down and pick both up (the lift brings u back up).

Deck:
Jump Boots: (Room with all the ramps and green goo at the bottom, lowest area in an alcove against the wall)
Shield Belt: (From boots, turn abound and look up)
UDamage: (From boots, turn abound and look up)

Description:
Easiest way is to use boots for both

Defiance:
UDamage: (Room with crate in the middle, accessed from sniper rifle)
Shield Belt: (Up a twin set of ramps in plain sight)

Description: Both easy to find and get to.

Demois:
Jump Boots: (See description)
UDamage (Top area in plain sight)
Shield Belt (In the opposite direction from the rocket launcher in plain sight)

Description: From the rocket launcher continue down the ramp to the edge of the map, look down and drop, go into the liquid stuff and follow down till u see the boots.

Diesel:
UDamage: (Lower level in narrow corridor with pipes, in plain sight)
Shield Belt (Jump on boxes in sniper rifle room in plain sight)

Description: --

Fearless:
Invulnerability (Located on top of statue in main room, accessed by lift behind statue)

Description: This was all I could find on this level, but it is very small so it may be correct.

Gateway:
Shield Belt: (Space area – use fan in hole at rear of ship to propel u to the top)
Jump Boots x2 (Both in jungle area in plain sight on ground level)

Description: All easy, strangely no proper power ups here??

Heat Ray:
Shield Belt: (Up a ramp near rocket launcher, just hug wall and you’ll find it)
Invisibility (See description)
UDamage (Inside dark walker :) by station platforms, spawns after about 3 mins)
Berserk (Also inside Dark Walker :)) - Not sure how i missed it first time but thanks to Ashley B Sivorn for poining it out.

Description: From the rocket launcher use boost pad and continue up the stairs in the building, follow corridors over wooden planks and drop down onto ledge.

Koos Barge:
Berserk: (Inside of ship at the back)

Morbias Arena:

Rising Sun:

Description: None - (Remember, if it says nothing here there may still be health vials and armour so make sure you're using both guides together)

Sanctuary:
Shield Belt: (Main room in plain sight)

Sentinel: (The map you fight Akasha so you may want to take a mental note of these)
Shield Belt (Middle floor in plain sight)
UDamage (From the rocket launcher drop down and go right)

Description: Both quite easy to find.

Shangri La:
UDamage: (Centre room, just jump and you can get it)
Shield Belt (See description)
Jump Boots (On the wooden pier across from the rocket launcher)

Description: From the UDamage go through the half open wooden doors to the waterfall, use the lift next to it and you should see it just around a slight corner near another waterfall.

pined5551
07-09-2008, 07:54 PM
Capture the Flag (CTF) Maps

Coret:

Description: From either of the pairs of thigh pads in the centre of the map between the two flags, look up and you’ll see a link gun, follow the stairs past the mini gun and go to the link gun, go up the ramp behind it and around the corridor to see the UDamage. (There are two sets of thigh pads and link guns, directions are applicable to both as it’s a symmetrical map)

Facing Worlds:
UDamage x2 (See description)

Description: Above the main entrance to each tower there is an alcove with a UDamage in it, can be accessed from outside or inside the tower on the ground level with the translocater. – You must collect both.

Hydrosis:
Shield Belt x2- (See Description)

Description: From the flag look up and you'll see the mini gun, use the translocater to get uo there then go round the path and look up again to see a pipe, use the translocater to go up and get the Shield Belt. - Thanks again to Ashley B Sivorn for helping to find these.

Omicron Dawn:

Description: None

Reflection:

Searchlight:
Invisibility x2 (See description)
Shield Belt (Centre room indoors, on top of rotating floor pillar in plain sight)

Description: Rocket launcher room, go down the ramp the statue is looking at (you’ll see the arches over the ramp) and it’s right in front of you. The same for both bases and you must collect both.

Strident:
Shield Belt: (Centre of map, lower level in a tunnel in plain sight)

Description: All I could find

Vertebrae:
Berserk (See description/ green goo can be seen from sniper rifle)
Shield Belt (Ground level in a small gazebo type thing in plain sight, if u can only see the redeemer go to the other side)

Description: This map is pretty complex so the best explanation I can give is about half way up on either side inside some green goo; use the translocater to fire in the small gap and teleport inside to get it.

Vehicle Capture the Flag (VCTF) Maps

Containment:
Shield Belt (Above dark walker, centre of map in plain sight, use raptor to get to it)
Jump Boots x2 (infront of Goliath tank spawn) - Dont know how i manage to miss these either, thanks to nexuscore for pointing them out.

Corruption:
UDamage (Centre of map inside building with water wheel in it, in plain sight)
Berserk (same building, other side of water wheel in plain sight)

Kargo:
Shield Belt (In front of the tank on the ship just beyond the crates)

Necropolis:
Jump Boots x2: (Lower level of red base under the archway in the middle, in plain sight)
UDamage x2: (Lower level of red base on the far right, in an alcove by rocket launcher).

Description: Power ups are in the same place on both sides/bases so collect both.

(NEWLY UPDATED - OCTOBER 12th)

Rails:
Jump Boots x2: (In the building next to a manta on the far right of red flag/base, ground floor)
Shield Belt x2: (Just before the ramp leading to bridge going across river, right side there is an ally with it on the street level)
UDamage x2: (Centre of red base in plain sight)
Berserk (Ontop of rails above river) Thanks to Silent Sh4dow

Lastly, Jonseys vial and armor guide notes two sheild vests on this map but not a description of where they are, as they are tricky i'll list them here, you need to fly to them (vehicle above flags on roof) then fly to the buildings on the left hand side of the flag and you shoudl find them.

Invisibility & Jump Boots - Danmaestro found these, they are on one of the boats that travels along the cannal in the centre of the map. HAPPY HUNTING. If you have collected every instance of each item listed at the top of the guide then you should (according to Danmaestro; who has the achievement) get yours as-well.

Description: All power ups are in the same place for both bases, collect all of them.

Sandstorm:
Jump boots x2: (Half way up hill from each base in plain sight, opposite big stairs that go over mountain)
Berserk x2: (On top of tower facing through main tunnel to enemy base, use flying vehicle, hellfire?)

Description: All power ups are in the same place for each base, collect both.

Suspense:
Jump Boots x2: (See Description)
UDamage x2 (Use bridge suspension wire or raptor to go to the top of the bridge, in plain sight)
Berserk x1 (Main road level of bridge at the centre between some barriers in plain sight)

Description: From the red flag go across the main bridge using the left corridor on the ground level of one of its arches, there should be a shock rifle inside. Opposite the rifle is a door leading outside, use the boost pad to jump in the air, look down an you’ll see a second ledge half way to the top, the boots are in there.

Suspense Necris:
Jump Boots x2: (See description for the level “Suspense,” above)
Berserk x1: (Same as “Suspense,” above)

Description: Despite being near identical to the level Suspense the UDamages on that level are in an area inaccessible of the Necris Suspense level, I could not find anything else to compensate its removal :( but think its still a completed map.

pined5551
07-09-2008, 07:55 PM
Warfare Maps (Remember, if it says "Nothing" next to a map on this thread, it may still have armor and health vials so check both guids carfully before moving on)

Avalanche:

Cold Harbour:
Jump Boots (Near hilltop node in plain sight)
Shield Belt (See description 1)
Berserk (See description 2)

Description: (1) From the jump boots turn around and go past the node straight on to the tower with the lift in it. Look up and use the boots to get it. (2) From either base go outside and drop onto the frozen river between the two, go past the submarine and continue on to see the berserk between two boxes at the edge of the frozen water.

Downtown:
Jump Boots x4 (See descriptions 1&2)
Berserk x1 (On the horseshoe shaped road behind the centre node in plain sight)

Description: (1) There is a pair on the rooftops of one of the buildings in each base. (2) From the centre node look at the avril missile launcher, you should see a central building with an ally on either side, go down both and collect another two pairs of boots.

Downtown Necris:
Jump Boots x4 (See Downtown level above)

Description: Same as downtown minus berserk power up; had a long search for a possible replacement but found nothing.

Dusk:
Shield Belt (See Description 1)
Jump boots (See Description 2)

Description: (1) After you capture both mine nodes, a hole opens up in the ground nearby allowing you to drop down and have access to a cicada, drop down one more level to get the power up. (2) Use the cicada to fly directly up and you’ll see a causeway bridge, land and pick it up.

Floodgate:

Islander:

Islander Necris:

Description: Nothing, anyone confirm???

Market District:
Jump Boots (Under prime node in plain sight)

Description: From the west node exit the building from the main entrance and go right, follow the ally to the end and go left until you see the UDamages purplr light shinning from an alcove in the wall. The other is in the same place on the other side of the map.

OnyxCoast:
UDamage x2: (Both on a platform, one behind each prime node building)
Shield Belt: (Across from bridge node)
Berserk: (Opposite shield Belt on the other secondary bridge)

Power Surge:
Berserk x2 (Opposite each prime node on a small cliff, accessed by adjacent ramp)
Jump Boots x3 (See descrption)2 either Side of Invisibility)
Invisibility (Under the mine node)

Description: 2 either Side of Invisibility, 3rd is beyond the node structure in the direction away from the prime nodes. It's by the crystals near the link gun between some rocks.

Serenity:
Shield Belt x2 (On a ledge near each core)
UDamage x2 (See description 1)
Berserk x2 (See description 2)
Jump Boots x2 (See description 3)

Description: (1) From either core, head for the prime node, about half way you go past a vehicle spawn continue a bit further and it’s on a raised bit of rock. (2) On each side of the mine nodes are elevated catwalks; at each end of these are berserk powerups. (3) From either prime node look towards the other, you’ll see two possible routes, one high and one low, take the low one and follow it around, you’ll pass to sets of boots; collect both.

Serenity Necris:

Description: Identical to “Serenity” level (See above)

Sinkhole:
Shield Belt x2 (See description)

Description: In each corner of the prime node room are small caves, in each of these is a powerup.

Tank Crossing:

Description: Nothing

Torlan:
Jump Boots x5 (See description 1, 2 and 3)
Berserk x1(See description 3)
Shield Belt x2 (See description 4 and 5)

Description: (1) In each base on top of the central tower, use boost pad on the raised walkways inside each base to get up there. (2) On the ground floor by each prime node. (3) On the bridge above the centre node. (4) Next to the centre node. (5) On the highest point of the tower on the bridge above the centre node. Use one of the raptors that spawn in each base to get there.

Torlan Necris:

Description: Identical to “Torlan” level (See above)

ferrari360max
07-09-2008, 09:00 PM
this will help a lot looking forward to seeing the rest :)

VeNGeD
07-09-2008, 09:10 PM
great guide, this will help me out alot, i was dreading the day when i'd go for that achievement.

RegentEagle
07-09-2008, 09:11 PM
You've got a link in the guide. Thanks for this it really helped being as this was the most empty part of the guide. :bow:

Chilidog Chaos
07-10-2008, 01:35 AM
Awesome but could we maybe get some screen shots?

pined5551
07-10-2008, 02:45 AM
Awesome but could we maybe get some screen shots?

If people are habing trouble finding any of them then sure, i dont know if there is space tho. I could add a link to somewhere else and number the lists in the guide matching the pictures etc but like i said it would have to be confirmed as complete before i did that otherwise it would be out of order. To be honest i think the descriptions are good enough to be able to find them, especially as they aren't really hidden (except the UDamage on heat ray thats inside the dark walker, that was just how in depth my scouring of these maps is), Will be posting all CTF maps tommoro garunteed and will likely make a start on the VCTF ones, altough the maps are gonna get alot bigger and harder and take longer to search properly so the warfare ones make take as long as till Saturday to complete. I hope to have it all updated by Mid afternoon on Saturday and i'll also be able to tell you if i got them all....

SuperGaz
07-10-2008, 04:42 AM
i think the redeemer may be classed as a powerup, not def on this but....

the bots sometimes refer to it as "Grab that power up" when the redeemer spwans so maybe, just maybe you might wanna include those aswell.

pined5551
07-10-2008, 05:43 PM
naa im 99.99% percent sure its not, first off its a weapon and not a power up, second when bots go for they say "heading for the redeemer" (at least they do on my game) and its also not listed as a power uo in the manul.

nexuscore
07-11-2008, 03:49 PM
thanks for the guide!

RegentEagle
07-11-2008, 04:07 PM
You have added more? Thanks! We really need to get this stickied as it is a main part of the main guide that we have all worked hard on. Would'nt want this to slip down and turn in to basic HTML.

nexuscore
07-11-2008, 04:45 PM
hey i found jump boots on containment
they are in both bases
at the base there are two buildings with a bridge between it, if you look under the bridge, there are the boots at the building closest to the middle ;)
sorry for my crappy english i hope you understand what i mean

nexuscore
07-11-2008, 05:14 PM
hey you wrote my name wrong xD
thanks for updating the list btw you are doing good work for us !

pined5551
07-11-2008, 05:14 PM
hey i found jump boots on containment
they are in both bases
at the base there are two buildings with a bridge between it, if you look under the bridge, there are the boots at the building closest to the middle ;)
sorry for my crappy english i hope you understand what i mean

lol, dunno how i missed them cheers m8 :) Updated list and gave u a mention also.

EDIT, holy crap u noticed that quick, somehow u saw it in the time it took me to press update on my post and then scroll down to see yours :0

nexuscore
07-11-2008, 05:39 PM
im not sure but i think there is a possibility that we also need to collect the helmets and vests and tighpads because why would they not be powerups and the belt and boost are powerups...they just not mentioned it but it does not mean they are not powerups
i really hope im wrong course

pined5551
07-11-2008, 06:12 PM
yeah, i hope your wrong too. I'm just going with what the manul says at the mo. The only one im worried about is the Big keg o health, cos it seems like a major advantage to have (like a power up). We'll just have to wait and see.

BigT951
07-11-2008, 08:11 PM
the powerups consist of: all armor, invisibility, invulernerability, berserk, UDamage, and ALL health powerups such as the big keg o health, the regular health powerup that gives like 30 hp, and the +5 health vials

i am almost 100% positive that is how it's going to be

nexuscore
07-11-2008, 08:19 PM
from the campaign im pretty sure that there are 2 pairs of jumping boots on cold harbor but i can only find one anymore(at hilltop node)

also there is a shield belt on coldharbor, when youare at the jumping boots, turn 180°, walk forward and look up, use the boots to get there
on avalanche and avalanche two fronts i found nothing

nexuscore
07-11-2008, 08:26 PM
downtown
jumping boots x2: on top of both bases
berserk: at center node, right behind the turret in the building

nexuscore
07-11-2008, 08:51 PM
downtown necris
jumping boots x2: same as downtown

note: no berserk here

pined5551
07-11-2008, 11:03 PM
You know you can just edit you last post instead of having loads in a row like that, saves a lot of space. Also those are all warfare maps which i haven't got to yet, wait till i search them myself and update the lists and then point out any that i may have missed, this will also save alot of space on the thread.

d1storted
07-12-2008, 12:11 AM
ill post some of the warefare locations later

nexuscore
07-12-2008, 08:17 AM
You know you can just edit you last post instead of having loads in a row like that, saves a lot of space. Also those are all warfare maps which i haven't got to yet, wait till i search them myself and update the lists and then point out any that i may have missed, this will also save alot of space on the thread.
i taught a little help cant do harm?
ill just post it and when you are don you can compare with mine
but i cant play a lot today :(

pined5551
07-12-2008, 12:42 PM
i taught a little help cant do harm?
ill just post it and when you are don you can compare with mine
but i cant play a lot today :(

sorry didnt mean to come off as rude or anything :) help is a good thing so thanks. Best thing to do is turn insideout the levels highlighted in blue cos i didn't find anything on those so it would be great if someone could confirm it or correct it.

RegentEagle
07-12-2008, 12:54 PM
Wow even more locations, good work pinned. I got this thread stickied for you via pm to a mod last night so it doesn't slip.
Again, great work! :)

nexuscore
07-12-2008, 01:36 PM
ye i can confirm that because i played a lot on those maps and they are small maps too
about the 2 jumping boots, it might be possible that i picked up the second pair from an enemy who died but im not sure

Lumpi
07-12-2008, 04:47 PM
the powerups consist of: all armor, invisibility, invulernerability, berserk, UDamage, and ALL health powerups such as the big keg o health, the regular health powerup that gives like 30 hp, and the +5 health vials

i am almost 100% positive that is how it's going to be

I'm quite sure you are right because the german translation of the achievement also says all power ups including armor AND health.

pined5551
07-12-2008, 05:29 PM
I'm quite sure you are right because the german translation of the achievement also says all power ups including armor AND health.

Is there a link u can give that shows this and gives solid evidence, proof and confirmation form someone who has the achievement?

I have just been going with what the game manul defined as powerups. If it turns out that you need everything then my opinion is simple, "FUCK THAT." At least until an official guide has been found. I've already spent hours tunring each level upside down to find the ones i've listed and there's no way im doing it all again to list such stupid stuff. I seriously doubt it includes regular healt pick ups cos most of the time u just dont need it anyway and cant pick it up without wounding yourself, so it makes no logical sense. Not to mention the fact that regular health and armor pick ups can hardly be called "power"ups as they're so insignificant. How can u put an invulnerability and a health vial in the same category, like i already said the only thing i have minor worries about is the big keg o health which if it turns out is necessary for the achievement then i'll add it to the list.

Bear in mind eveyone that this is NOT an official guide, its simply me doing it the old fashioned way...looking.

RegentEagle
07-12-2008, 06:48 PM
I would have thought the health and armor where classed a pickups and everything else would be a powerup...
Hmm I'm going to do some digging.

Edit: Health and armor are defo pickups.

xENVxGAMERSKREW
07-12-2008, 07:06 PM
Thats alot of locations thx though

pined5551
07-12-2008, 08:00 PM
I would have thought the health and armor where classed a pickups and everything else would be a powerup...
Hmm I'm going to do some digging.

Edit: Health and armor are defo pickups.

I agree, its obsene to think that a health pack is a power up.

Lumpi
07-12-2008, 09:21 PM
Is there a link u can give that shows this and gives solid evidence, proof and confirmation form someone who has the achievement?

I have just been going with what the game manul defined as powerups. If it turns out that you need everything then my opinion is simple, "FUCK THAT." At least until an official guide has been found. I've already spent hours tunring each level upside down to find the ones i've listed and there's no way im doing it all again to list such stupid stuff. I seriously doubt it includes regular healt pick ups cos most of the time u just dont need it anyway and cant pick it up without wounding yourself, so it makes no logical sense. Not to mention the fact that regular health and armor pick ups can hardly be called "power"ups as they're so insignificant. How can u put an invulnerability and a health vial in the same category, like i already said the only thing i have minor worries about is the big keg o health which if it turns out is necessary for the achievement then i'll add it to the list.

Bear in mind eveyone that this is NOT an official guide, its simply me doing it the old fashioned way...looking.

i didn't want to criticize your work here, it ia a great guide. keep on doing it. i was just speculating about the german achievement description which actually is:
"Wie meine Westentasche…
Alle Powerups auf jeder Karte sammeln (Gesundheit, Schilder…)."

what worries me are the words "gesundheit" for health and "schilder" for armor/shields.

yea i know its kind a stupid to put health and beserk in one category (power ups). and another thing that worries me is the fact the nobody achieved this achievement by now (as far as i now), so it could be possible that normal health pick ups/power up/whatever could also count for this...

demondaze
07-12-2008, 10:27 PM
You're not going to like this but ive followed this guide and the one from the PS3 and i have collected every "power up" as listed in the UT3 manual and i didnt get the achievement. I spent 2 days on it! :(

I hosted player matches with private slots and saved after every game.
Unless there are any items not yet found on the 360 exclusive maps i fear the worst!

pined5551
07-13-2008, 12:48 AM
GULP! The only thing i can say is pray, there are still 13 maps left for me 2 do and many of them are exclusive 360 ones so i guess we'll all just have to keep our fingers crossed. I'll also keep my eyes pealled on mygamercard.net to see if anyone gets it and then we can have genuine confirmation, but until then like i said....pray :(

demondaze
07-13-2008, 10:42 AM
I noticed last night that the "like the back of my hand" achievement picture looks like the symbol on the big keg o healths (the health sign). I went on all the maps with big keg o healths and collected them and still didnt get the achievement!

Ive noticed your other thread regarding picked up items off fallen enemies classed as power ups. Sounds plausible, i will go through all the maps again when i regain my sanity!! lol

Thigh pads, body armour, helmets!! theres too many!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrggghhhhh!!!!

Crimzen dragon
07-13-2008, 12:59 PM
I've been going through all of the maps picking up armor, big keg o health and redeemers(along with the standard "power up's"). I have about 15 more maps to cover. I'll report my findings when I finish sometime today.

RegentEagle
07-13-2008, 02:54 PM
LeMansFahrer might have it he has 900/1000...

I might message him soon.

SuperGaz
07-13-2008, 03:16 PM
can any one confirm this works i dont wanna be wasting my time trying lol

pined5551
07-13-2008, 03:18 PM
i already checked his card, he has ranked champ and not powerups, kill with all vehicles and get a life which is why he has such a high score.

can any one confirm this works i dont wanna be wasting my time trying lol

Hopefully i'll know in a week or so (at the most), cos once i search the last maps i still have to go and collect them again and finish each match to ensure they counted which doesnt bother me cos i still need around the world so it works out quite well. But trust me i dont want to have wasted innumerable hours of my time making a guide that wont get people their achievement.

o7-Jordan-o8
07-13-2008, 03:40 PM
OK give the guy a break ;)

If u all look in ur game manual that you get in the game case you have there is a page headed POWER UPS and it only mentions 6:

Invulnerabilty
Beserk
Damage Amp
Invisibility
Jump Boots
Shield Belt

So that answers all ur questions and theorys on Health and Armor being power-ups :D :uzi:

U can thank me anytime (L):D

-JO7

aufiboi
07-13-2008, 03:46 PM
UDamage (Inside dark walker :) by station platforms, spawns after about 3 mins)
Berserk (Also inside Dark Walker :)) - Not sure how i missed it first time but thanks to Ashley B Sivorn for poining it out.

hi folks, got a question: do i pick up the powerups after entering the darkwalker? 'cause if i exit, i don't have anything and theres no voice saying "juggernaaauuut"... :confused: thx 4 info !!

Crimzen dragon
07-13-2008, 04:19 PM
hi folks, got a question: do i pick up the powerups after entering the darkwalker? 'cause if i exit, i don't have anything and theres no voice saying "juggernaaauuut"... :confused: thx 4 info !!
You need to destroy the Dark Walker. Make sure you move it away from the spawn area before you destroy it because it is possible that one of the power up will fall off of the map.

aufiboi
07-13-2008, 04:32 PM
You need to destroy the Dark Walker. Make sure you move it away from the spawn area before you destroy it because it is possible that one of the power up will fall off of the map.

tyvm !! got it now :woop:

RegentEagle
07-13-2008, 05:36 PM
What a stupid achievement this is!
I would like to shoot the person who put this in. When will they learn that people hate collecting things *cough* GTAIV... :p

demondaze
07-13-2008, 06:08 PM
Power Ups in the UT3 Manual?

Yeah, i tried that, it dosent give you the achievement. You can thank me anytime! :AR15:biglaugh

pined5551
07-13-2008, 06:36 PM
Power Ups in the UT3 Manual?

Yeah, i tried that, it dosent give you the achievement. You can thank me anytime! :AR15:biglaugh

How can you be sure you have gotten them all? It is highly probable that you've (or i have in the guide) missed one somwhere. Don't get me wrong, im glad there's another out there who's as eager to get this ach as me and im predicting you'll be one of if not the first to get it but hang in there and we'll all get it one day (hopefully soon, not so lol).

NightStalker666
07-14-2008, 12:48 AM
Click HERE (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=81481)

bplayak
07-15-2008, 08:45 PM
I'm willing to bet you don't have to pick up the +5 health tubes but def the +30 health kegs as they are on the little platform indicated in the achievement picture. I bet that is how the programmers coded the achievement in the game, anything spawned on the little power up circle with the cross in the middle clicks off towards the achievement. There are lots of health kegs throughout the levels and you have to be below 100 to pick them up. The only thing that worries me is that some weapons spawn on those circles with the crosses and if that's in the coding, we may all be screwed, lol.

CHRIS4763
07-16-2008, 05:13 PM
if u guys think about it a little powerups give u a special advantage, in the mutators if im not mistaken the armors are disabled if u set the no powerups option on, i have not done this yet so its a theory but all things that automatically have a respawn timei would think of powerups execpt for health orb and vials

Sexypanda
07-18-2008, 01:24 AM
In the description for the mutator No Super Pickups it says it that it removes shieldbelt, power ups, megahealth, and redeemer. Since sheildbelt and megahealth are separate from power ups wouldnt that mean they arent power ups so they wouldnt be needed to get the acheivment?

DEV1L MAY DIE
07-18-2008, 11:24 AM
can this achievement be done in instant action? or has it got to be done online?

HoBoZ
07-18-2008, 04:03 PM
I was just playing Facing Worlds map going for my HeadHunter chevo and one of the Necris enemies was using the Invisibility. It happened on more than one match. He was at my base and was shooting the crap out of me, I could not figure it out and thought it was a glitch the first time it happened. But when it happened again, I was watching and he was definitely using the Invisibility.

So there may be a Invisibility Time power up on that map. I did not think about looking for it at the time, cause I was not going for the chevo for finding all the power ups. I will look and see if I can find it when I get home tonight. Just thought everyone would like to know about it. It could be that my game just glitched a couple of times, but I don't think so.

Cheers, HoBoZ

pined5551
07-18-2008, 06:30 PM
can this achievement be done in instant action? or has it got to be done online?

No idea, cos no-one has it, as soon as i know i'll put it at the top of the guide.

Also, im gonna look for an invisibility as well, maybe its the last one, mind you as its just you who seems to have found it, its likely its non existent as someone wlse would have likely found it also, but i guess it's worth another look

HoBoZ
07-18-2008, 06:43 PM
Like I said it maybe just a glitch when I played the map. I would have thought so too, but it happened more than once. And it was always on the left side in front of my base (as you face the enemies base). I will also look for it later tonight. It maybe nothing at all but a glitch.

RegentEagle
07-18-2008, 10:43 PM
About the invisibility... You know on facing worlds where there is a hole in the middle of the bridge you go across in the middle. I remember looking down or I might have been flying from a stray rocket but there was a sort of cave that you could get inside inside the rock that supports the bridge and there was a glowing thing. I may check now to see if I find anything...

shines92
07-19-2008, 06:30 AM
I went and picked up every power up that you said in your guide and i didn't get the achievement:mad:. I was wondering if you could message if you get the achievement or figure out how to:).

shines92
07-19-2008, 06:54 AM
I hosted a match with all godlike bots but i never saw anyone that went invisible but I did happen to see a decent number of bots falling or jumping off the map or shooting their translators off so there is a possibility of a power up some where under the map

pined5551
07-19-2008, 03:08 PM
I went and picked up every power up that you said in your guide and i didn't get the achievement:mad:. I was wondering if you could message if you get the achievement or figure out how to:).

It says at the top of the guide that it will only get you half the achievement. The basis for the guide was what the manual defined as powerups, like i already said above, we all now know that these alone are not all it wants you to collect. Once the issue of this achievement is solved it will be updated (not necesserily with everything location as there would simply be too many and not enough room)

Also i've had another scour of facing worlds and am pretty sure there is no invisibility. I used the translocator to scale each tower and looked all over the walls, and also fell off every are of the map trying to see any hidden caves etc and found nothing :(

shines92
07-19-2008, 04:43 PM
KK when u find out for sure can u msg me on live gmrtag Dr MintyHippo12:Bounce:

Sploe
07-19-2008, 08:35 PM
I'm thinking that all of the Power-ups have not been found. There are probably some in vehicles that have to be destroyed like in the Dark Walker on Heat Ray. Or there are some underwater somewhere. Or, there are some where no one would ever think of looking and/or you need a translocator to get to.

CHRIS4763
07-20-2008, 12:52 AM
like those dammed shield belts on top of the pipe of containment, or corruption (i know its a ctf at least)

MERCILESS MACK
07-20-2008, 02:13 AM
I just have collected every power up on ur list every health pack all armour on every map in multi player n still no fu**ing achiev WTF!
I hate to think that u have to do all maps in all game modes even if u did them in deatmatch ie: deathmatch,team deathmatch n duel that would really suck coz the maps are the same in them game modes or do u have to do it in instant action i just dont know? someone has to ?

http://card.mygamercard.net/cylinder/fire/MERCILESS+MACK.png (http://profile.mygamercard.net/MERCILESS+MACK)

ftw 69
07-20-2008, 04:12 AM
all i have 2 say is thax u for this..it would take a long time tryn to find allof the power up..i mean u have 2 go though all the maps at one point but this will make it so much easyer.

Benderpl
07-20-2008, 11:14 AM
I have bad news. I found everything (power ups, parts of armor, redeemers, big kegs, shaped charges, stasis fields...) without health packs and I haven't unlocked achievement. I think that all health packs and health vials are needed for achiev. Unfortunately, this is very hard task to find every health item (easy to miss) on every map.

I have a list of power ups/super pickups for x360 exclusive maps. Did I find everything on them?
- KOOS BARGE (berserk, body armor, thigh pads)
- MORBIAS (redeemer)
- FACING WORLDS (UDamage x2, Redeemer x2, big keg, helmet x2, body armor x2)
- SEARCHLIGHT (invisiblity x2, shield belt, body armor x2, thigh pads x2)
- RAILS (berserk, jump boots x2, redeemer, helmet x2, udamage x2, shield belt x2, body armor x2)
- COLD HARBOUR (berserk, jump boots, redeemer, shield belt)

Everything?

head0r Inc
07-20-2008, 11:57 AM
Ive heard that the achievement is glitched?!

the_b1ues
07-20-2008, 05:50 PM
This is so hard and time consuming im not starting until i know that it can be done.

Jonesy999
07-20-2008, 07:09 PM
Anyone got the achievement yet????

Str8up_wizard
07-21-2008, 03:54 AM
so anyone picking up everything stop you dont have to, i am absolute when i say the power ups are only invulnerability berserk Udamage invisibility shield belts and jump boots the whole "german translation' thing is taken out of context the word power up is only translated to mean pick up and power up dont worry about that. trust me this list is 99% compleate and im sorry to say it if i earn that achivement before anyone else im going to exploit it for MS points for a few weeks till everyone has get a life... and the unacomplished value of the one achivement demishes, but ill give you guys an idea of what makes me think that its not a glich and all i ask is that you tell me if you manage to get the achivement from my advice.

1st - the missing power ups HAVE TO BE from the xbox exclusive maps as they arnt shown by the prima guide book we are all used to using.

2ND - it is probable that we are looking for an hidden power up but make sure you always pick up the power ups cuz there may be one we have all overlooked

3RD - if it is indeed hidden the it is probabale that the missing power up is on an CTF map (not VCTF) as you cant see all the ledges you can translocate to from ground lvl

4TH - me and my friend may be the only ones who noticed this but once when on morbais we are like 99% positive we saw a guy grab an Shield belt (but we never found it and just assumed that our eyes were BSing themselves) there may be an SB there but im not saying there is.

5TH - if it wasnt on a CTF map it may be on an open ended map (an map you can fall off) as there could be ledges that an pair of JB could be hanging off of. i would check out vast sized maps like one of the classic torlan map or an map that has sides that no longer have nodes

6TH - if 5th is wrong and theres nothing off ledges id look high in seemingly ending areas as we all know some times that is the case

also all of these ideas of where to look only apply to the 13 xbox exclusive maps

oh and i doubt that it was a programming error or an glitch cuz i waited for fking ever for this game to come out on xbox after that pushing back BS those 7 months FKing sucked knowing that pc and ps3 had it but xbox didnt i will be dambed if after making me wait they fked up.

sides thats what they spent those 7 months doing "supposedly" trying to make xbox 360s version none glichy i hear that the ps3 version you get stuck in walls alot that sucks for the ps3 users im glich free

Jonesy999
07-21-2008, 03:57 AM
so anyone picking up everything stop you dont have to, i am absolute when i say the power ups are only invulnerability berserk Udamage invisibility shield belts and jump boots the whole "german translation' thing is taken out of context the word power up is only translated to mean pick up and power up dont worry about that. trust me this list is 99% compleate and im sorry to say it if i earn that achivement before anyone else im going to exploit it for MS points for a few weeks till everyone has get a life... and the unacomplished value of the one achivement demishes, but ill give you guys an idea of what makes me think that its not a glich and all i ask is that you tell me if you manage to get the achivement from my advice.

1st - the missing power ups HAVE TO BE from the xbox exclusive maps as they arnt shown by the prima guide book we are all used to using.

2ND - it is probable that we are looking for an hidden power up but make sure you always pick up the power ups cuz there may be one we have all overlooked

3RD - if it is indeed hidden the it is probabale that the missing power up is on an CTF map (not VCTF) as you cant see all the ledges you can translocate to from ground lvl

4TH - me and my friend may be the only ones who noticed this but once when on morbais we are like 99% positive we saw a guy grab an Shield belt (but we never found it and just assumed that our eyes were BSing themselves) there may be an SB there but im not saying there is.

5TH - if it wasnt on a CTF map it may be on an open ended map (an map you can fall off) as there could be ledges that an pair of JB could be hanging off of. i would check out vast sized maps like one of the classic torlan map or an map that has sides that no longer have nodes

6TH - if 5th is wrong and theres nothing off ledges id look high in seemingly ending areas as we all know some times that is the case

also all of these ideas of where to look only apply to the 13 xbox exclusive maps

oh and i doubt that it was a programming error or an glitch cuz i waited for fking ever for this game to come out on xbox after that pushing back BS those 7 months FKing sucked knowing that pc and ps3 had it but xbox didnt i will be dambed if after making me wait they fked up.

sides thats what they spent those 7 months doing "supposedly" trying to make xbox 360s version none glichy i hear that the ps3 version you get stuck in walls alot that sucks for the ps3 users im glich free
Sup Wizzard. haha nice "around the world" achievement

Str8up_wizard
07-21-2008, 04:20 AM
all the stuff about the ammo the ammo is included as an weapon they are styled together and the whole "armor and health too" thing is wrong first to end it anyone who actualy bought UT3 grab your UT3 Xbox 360 instruction manual and first look at the table of contents... hey look at that they seperate pickups and power ups huh how about that.... turn to pg 34... wow it says on the description POWERUPS PROVIDE SPECIAL COMBAT ABILITIES
health armor and ammo dont usaly alter you do they?? ohh look at this it says the IMPACT HAMMERS ALT-FIRE can knock off POWERUPS so hmm you can pick up ammo armor and some heath and then ill hit you with the impact hammer and see what pops out if you lose ammo health and armor then your right but if you dont youll stick to realistic ideas and folo the manuals as for deployables hmm its in the name isnt it they are deployable and riddle me this if power ups are isntently activated why is it that deployables wont respawn untill you use them but boots will?? HMM so i guess theyre not powerups.. oh and the redeemer uhh since when was that anything other than a gun and some people are like well you cant change wepons with it on well yeah cuz they dont want you pickin it up and rotating and playing keepaway with it so they set it up so that you cant fire a wepon till you fire the redeemer.

oh and if your thinking of the mutator NO SUPER PICKUPS then your sadly mistaken cuz those are depolyables the redemeer and powerups together and the achivement isnt all super pick ups

and now i have the 7TH idea for you guys

7TH - mabey you have to win the match for it to count

ohh and an 8TH idea

8TH - mabey you have to do it twice as to show that you know where they are ( but on 8th i doubt it ) on a side note if the 7th is correct the guess what i have all but like the first 7 warfare maps finished and once i get the ones on Avalanch through Dusk Free mine and win ill tell you if i get the achivement )

if anyone get the achivement tell me also my XBL account is STR8UP_WIZARD

Str8up_wizard
07-21-2008, 04:21 AM
lol thx didnt see that dude this was pissing me off

NightStalker666
07-21-2008, 05:44 AM
I posted this weeks ago to try to forewarn people before going for this achievement and save them time.
Click and FULLY READ this old thread before going for it. It will save you many hours.

CLICK >> HERE (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=81481) <<

YOU NEED HEALTH. And the guides are also missing ALOT, so search each map thoroughly, even after you've found all that's listed. This needs to be brought to attention in the guide. It's been four weeks now (NA release) and still No One has attained this.

DEV1L MAY DIE
07-21-2008, 12:45 PM
i just went through this guide and got all the power ups and no achievement so there must be hidden power up somewhere or we need health ect aswell

Hell-Fighter
07-21-2008, 05:09 PM
I posted this weeks ago to try to forewarn people before going for this achievement and save them time.
Click and FULLY READ this old thread before going for it. It will save you many hours.

CLICK >> HERE (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=81481) <<

YOU NEED HEALTH. And the guides are also missing ALOT, so search each map thoroughly, even after you've found all that's listed. This needs to be brought to attention in the guide. It's been four weeks now (NA release) and still No One has attained this.
And why do we need the Health vials?? Because the achievement picture shows us a Keg O Health??

It could also be a pic of my ass.... :p

I guess some idiots translated the german achievement description wrong.... like many other descriptions . ?_?

pined5551
07-21-2008, 07:16 PM

Are you blind? It clearly says at the very top of the guide that there are serious problems with this achievement. Largely concerning with, what does and what doesn't need to be picked up. Take your own advice and try reading things fully! As for the guide missing stuff, its entirely impractical for me to start listing stuff like health vials and armor parts until we know EXACTLY whats required, otherwise i'm simply wasting 100 hours of my time. As for you stating that "YOU NEED HELATH." How do you KNOW that...because you haven't gotten the achievement yet i presume...Like i already said, how do YOU KNOW that you have everything else when there is no official guide for this. Please stop posting statements you claim to be 100% certain and correct when they aren't. If it turns out your correct then its simply luck / a cooincidence.

Plese could you PM me with a copy of their reply to your e-mail. If you ever get one that is. "In a few days" is usually a way of shinning someone on and telling you they don't give a shit. Like you said though, fingers crossed.

norfolk'n'good
07-21-2008, 08:17 PM
if we are still looking for these things, ive just noticed a big keg of health on arsenal. dont think its been said yet. dunno exactly where it is but its above a curved path with 2 health bubbles on it on top of a rafter.

hope this helps if any1 still cares

need jump boots by the way

also on shangri la theres no mention in the guide of the body armour thats in the little room behind where the sniper is

RegentEagle
07-21-2008, 10:50 PM
Still can't believe there is no resolution for this. Still I probably won't get this anyway as collecting things just annoys the hell out of me. If you miss one and can't remember what it was you're screwed and will have to start again (GTA IV :mad:).
As mentioned it is probably one of the xbox only maps someone has missed a pickup in or it could be just glitched.
I mean I would help out with the pc version as I do a bit of modding and am alright at it and could look for them that way.
But can you get the maps from xbox from a download on pc or are they exclusive just to xbox?

Str8up_wizard
07-22-2008, 03:34 AM
hey pm me too

A 2rue Beast
07-22-2008, 04:34 AM
Well I just went through all maps finding everything listed plus the Health packs, and Health Vials. Who knows I might have missed something but im pretty sure I didnt miss anything.

P.S. anybody know if there is any Health on Power Surge Map in Warfare? I believe that was the only map I did not find any health packs or vials

Benderpl
07-22-2008, 12:47 PM
Did you find every parts of armor? I have found everything without health packs and vials.

MacAarburger
07-22-2008, 12:49 PM
is there a point in the statistics that could help? did anyone check that yet? i'm at work for another 4h...

A 2rue Beast
07-22-2008, 06:16 PM
Did you find every parts of armor? I have found everything without health packs and vials.

Yes everything but ammo pickups and individual weapon spawns. I believe there is a missing powerup somewhere on one of the 360 exclusive maps.

pined5551
07-22-2008, 08:41 PM
I know that im not 100% it was just a theory !
don't insult me someone might have the patience to try it !
are you blind or dumb or both !
and there is an official guide you can pick it up on play.com but im not entirely sure if it tells you everything !
on the other hand if i do get an email and trust me i'm pretty persistant i would'nt say i am gonna exploit this for MPS like the other two di*k*s that don't realise that eventually they will tell us for nothing !

so unlike half the cr*p posted after your very good list might i add you should read mine properly so don't get offended after insulting me and i know that it is normally a way of thobbing you off but like i say i am very persistant so if i do get an answer i will post it thx!

http://card.mygamercard.net/cylinder/fire/MERCILESS+MACK.png (http://profile.mygamercard.net/MERCILESS+MACK)

Just so you know the insulting part of that post was not aimed at you but at nightstalcker

NightStalker666
07-22-2008, 10:34 PM
Just so you know the insulting part of that post was not aimed at you but at nightstalcker

Congrats on editing the post.

I don't find your opinions to be insulting, just wrong. Everyone is entitled to their own. But...

Luck!? No one has this achievement. It's either glitched or you need health. Enough said.

Rickt
07-23-2008, 12:27 PM
Someone on a rival achievement site has stated its health vile and all types of armour from an epic representative however I'm at work otmorrow so will be awhile till I've done all maps

norfolk'n'good
07-23-2008, 01:11 PM
so now we know what we need, are we gonna get this guide updated??
i'll keep posting if i find anything thats not mentioned

pined5551
07-23-2008, 03:01 PM
Congrats on editing the post.

I don't find your opinions to be insulting, just wrong. Everyone is entitled to their own. But...

Luck!? No one has this achievement. It's either glitched or you need health. Enough said.

Lol water under the bridge or whatever people say:p Check the top of the thread for excellent news.

Jonesy999
07-23-2008, 04:11 PM
hey i was just wondering if you wanted to look through the levels with me, im about to start in about 5 mins. and i was wondering what health pickups do you need? do you need just vials? 25 health packs? kegs? thighpads? helmet? redeemer? body armor?

MERCILESS MACK
07-23-2008, 05:22 PM
HERE IS THE PROOF YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!
HOPEFULLY PINED5551 CAN MAKE HIS BRILLIANT LIST EVEN BETTER LOL!
LET THE HUNT BEGIN!

On 7/22/2008 you posed a question to Midway Support which was noted as inquiry
33100.The question you posed and our response are listed below.

Your Question, Comment or Feedback:
Like the back of my hand achievement.

Response:
Like The Back Of My Hand is very difficult, especially since it includes the
numerous health vials and invisibility which is hidden. Every time you pick up
any powerup on any map it registers it so it's a cumulative achievement over
many matches even on the same map.

Health Vials (5HP)
Shield Belt
Keg'O'Health (100HP)
Invisibility
Berserk
UDamage
Helmet
Thigh Pads
Jump Boots
Armor Vest

NOT Health Paks (25HP)
NOT weapons/ammo

<BR>
Regards,
Midway Tech/Customer Support

NightStalker666
07-23-2008, 07:37 PM
Just made a run through last night. Not too hard, but they are numerous. I didn't get the achievement, so I'm gonna have another run all day. Also I'm wondering about different gametypes as well now. And also going back to check the different variations of warfare maps.

Jonesy999
07-23-2008, 07:48 PM
Just made a run through last night. Not too hard, but they are numerous. I didn't get the achievement, so I'm gonna have another run all day. Also I'm wondering about different gametypes as well now. And also going back to check the different variations of warfare maps. you will need the different variations of the maps but i doubt different gametypes. for around the world, it says win on every map. you only need to do one of DM/TDM/Duel. This achievement says on every map aswell but im just guessing...

NightStalker666
07-23-2008, 11:35 PM
Well thats it for health vials too. :( No achievement. See this thread for the numbers and locations.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=82852

I've gone through 3 times on all variants for the vials. I don't know what else to do now.

But Good Luck to those doing this.

mxzshadowwolf
07-24-2008, 02:31 AM
LET THE HUNT BEGIN!

Response:

Health Vials (5HP)
Shield Belt
Keg'O'Health (100HP)
Invisibility
Berserk
UDamage
Helmet
Thigh Pads
Jump Boots
Armor Vest

NOT Health Paks (25HP)
NOT weapons/ammo

<BR>
Regards,

Hey im a new user, so i dont really know how this works but....

When he says invisibility which is hidden, does anyone know where that is???

pined5551
07-24-2008, 03:58 AM
thats a good point, i was also wondering that when i first read it so we'll probe a bit and see if anyone can find it (if it exists)

shines92
07-24-2008, 04:23 AM
Does any1 no were the thigh pads r on vertebrae i have collected every single health vial armor nd power up on every other map and cant find this and i no they exist plz tell me!!!!!!

NightStalker666
07-24-2008, 04:34 AM
drop down to the level right before the bottom. Keep looking up, you should see one of the "vertebrae" pipe looking things sticking it. It has health vials and thigh pads on it on both sides and you have to translocate to it.

bplayak
07-24-2008, 05:25 AM
LET THE HUNT BEGIN!

Response:

Health Vials (5HP)
Shield Belt
Keg'O'Health (100HP)
Invisibility
Berserk
UDamage
Helmet
Thigh Pads
Jump Boots
Armor Vest

NOT Health Paks (25HP)
NOT weapons/ammo

<BR>
Regards,

We've seen hundreds of these "confirmed" e-mails in all sorts of games over the years. You have to obviousy question the validity of this one. Why would it make sense not to pick up the 25hp health packs but pick up all the other ones? I've been slowly going at this but have also picked up the 25 hp health packs and ammo crates and redeemers. I'm a little over halfway through and we shall see if the achievement unlocks.

mxzshadowwolf
07-24-2008, 05:37 AM
thats a good point, i was also wondering that when i first read it so we'll probe a bit and see if anyone can find it (if it exists)
Someone has to find it soon... The only problem is that i picture it as something that can not even be seen, or EXTREMELY well hidden. Why else would he mention just that ONE hidden power up? Just some thoughts though...

mxzshadowwolf
07-24-2008, 05:40 AM
We've seen hundreds of these "confirmed" e-mails in all sorts of games over the years. You have to obviousy question the validity of this one. Why would it make sense not to pick up the 25hp health packs but pick up all the other ones? I've been slowly going at this but have also picked up the 25 hp health packs and ammo crates and redeemers. I'm a little over halfway through and we shall see if the achievement unlocks.
I don't think that the 25's are necessary to pick up. My reason for this would be that they can not be picked up normally. You have to have less than full health to pick them up. But for the vials, you can pick up an infinite amount, even when your health is 199hp. Same with ammo, you cannot pick up an infinite amount.

A 2rue Beast
07-24-2008, 07:29 AM
Well I picked up the 25 health also and I still didnt get the achievement so thats not the answer.

NightStalker666
07-24-2008, 07:35 AM
I've known Merci for a while. He's not the kind of guy to take this lightly and make this up. And I see no reason why epic would lie. Plus I have to agree with shadow on the fact they cant take you above 100, and then there's also the fact that True Beast and I have gotten all the health and still dont have it.

mxzshadowwolf
07-24-2008, 07:51 AM
Whoever emailed Midway Tech (Merciless i think) should try to confirm whether or not there is indeed one special hidden power up... Maybe try to see if it is on a 360 exclusive map, or not. Or, although i doubt it, see if they will reveal the map and/or location of the power up. Its worth a shot, cause I'm (and others I'm sure) are really starting to get tired of all this hunting/searching and sitting at 860gs for this game...

Benderpl
07-24-2008, 09:39 AM
One player mentioned about invisibility on Facing Worlds a few days ago. He said that one bot had had invisibility. Maybe, it's true - there is invisibility somewhere on FW. Maybe, we have to activate something to collect power up... Does someone know chinese language :D? What is written above the wooden door near the helmet on Facing Worlds? Ok, I'm joking :)

MacAarburger
07-24-2008, 09:58 AM
???
:drunk?

i think these little words tells you, that you're wrong:

I just read the email over and over again and i now think that as it says culmative and registers every time you pick something up over many matches EVEN ON THE SAME MAP!
Could it be that every time you do pick something up it keeps count and when you have picked up a certain amount the achiev will just pop?

I now think this because as I said I have read the email over and over to make more sense of it! I have also done all maps on all game modes on multi as well and I am pretty sure I have not missed anything! and I figure that the things listed only count to the tally thus meaning it was a two way answer sneaky if so but quite obvious if you look at it carefully!

any power up on any map it registers it so
CUMULATIVE ACHIEVEMENT OVER
MANY MATCHES EVEN ON THE SAME MAP.

Health Vials (5HP)
Shield Belt
Keg'O'Health (100HP)
Invisibility
Berserk
UDamage
Helmet
Thigh Pads
Jump Boots
Armor Vest

NOT Health Paks (25HP)
NOT weapons/ammo

HOLY F**K I THINK I'M ONTO SOMETHING!

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

"every instance" must be the single occurences on every map.
let's say there are 100 +25 health pickups on all maps.
so collecting 100x the same 25pts health pickup does not register as 100x health overall. it's actually 1 out of the 100 instances.

MERCILESS MACK
07-24-2008, 10:43 AM

Does a WEAPON or 25HP take your health over 100%
I didn't think so YOU SILLY LITTLE BOY
so I guess they are not power ups!

Oh yeah already picked up every single thing on every map in all game modes!

Guess what?
NO ACHIEVEMENT!!!

Benderpl
07-24-2008, 02:18 PM
Maybe, we can send mail to Midway Customer Support again and ask about this hidden invisibility? What does it mean and where we can find it... (which map)

Jonesy999
07-24-2008, 02:41 PM
Maybe, we can send mail to Midway Customer Support again and ask about this hidden invisibility? What does it mean and where we can find it... (which map)
and who ever sends the email should be specific, we know what to get, but on what gametype ( dm, tdm and duel, or just one?) and does it have to be instant action or ranked or not? also ask about the invisibility

shines92
07-24-2008, 04:00 PM
:uzi::ptht is wat we shiuld do to the guy tht thought of this achievment!!!!!

Jonesy999
07-24-2008, 05:40 PM
anyone have any idea what to do next? or if anyone emailed them again?

Jonesy999
07-24-2008, 06:38 PM
As I said I have done every game mode and type in multi I am now gonna start Instant Action wish me luck !

good luck, dont miss anything :)

Benderpl
07-24-2008, 07:34 PM
anyone have any idea what to do next? or if anyone emailed them again?

I sent email. But more people could do that. It will be bigger chance to receive answer...

bplayak
07-24-2008, 11:04 PM
Does a WEAPON or 25HP take your health over 100%
I didn't think so YOU SILLY LITTLE BOY
so I guess they are not power ups!

Oh yeah already picked up every single thing on every map in all game modes!

Guess what?
NO ACHIEVEMENT!!!

Silly little boy? What are you 12? You've been around these forums how long? Put your money where your mouth is and start contributing more to this site than just crap. Just seems weird, your first post is a "confirmed" e-mail by Midway, one in which you could easily typed up just to get attention, which lots of first posters do. It's nothing again against you, it just seems fishy.

jamie122
07-25-2008, 05:02 AM
dont waste your time going through instant action or doing all the maps for dm on tdm and duel, or collecting everything 100 times thats now what the achievement says and i dont think the devs wouldn't go that far to fuck with us. since there are OFFICIAL guides on all the maps that are on the ps3/pc whatevr ur missing must be on xbox exclusive maps,unless the achievement is glitched FOR EVERYONE and i think that is very unlikely. the mystery will be solved eventually. oh and to the people that didn't complete the match- the game dosn't just save after the match for kicks lol

Benderpl
07-25-2008, 10:56 AM
Guess what? I sent email to Midway Support with question about hidden invisibility mentioned in their email and they gave me link to xbox360achievements.org. ROTFL

Ok I have sent them another email. Maybe this time, they will tell me something more.

Icegod
07-25-2008, 12:26 PM
dont waste your time going through instant action or doing all the maps for dm on tdm and duel, or collecting everything 100 times thats now what the achievement says and i dont think the devs wouldn't go that far to fuck with us. since there are OFFICIAL guides on all the maps that are on the ps3/pc whatevr ur missing must be on xbox exclusive maps,unless the achievement is glitched FOR EVERYONE and i think that is very unlikely. the mystery will be solved eventually. oh and to the people that didn't complete the match- the game dosn't just save after the match for kicks lol

Or maybe they changed the location of some of the power-ups on the maps.

And they would go that far. Gamle developers have a twisted sense of humor ;).

NightStalker666
07-25-2008, 09:14 PM
Guess what? I sent email to Midway Support with question about hidden invisibility mentioned in their email and they gave me link to xbox360achievements.org. ROTFL

Ok I have sent them another email. Maybe this time, they will tell me something more.

HAHAHAH that's classic man. Let us know.

mxzshadowwolf
07-26-2008, 02:34 AM
Did none of you pay attention to my last post!?

xYx VeNoM xYx
07-26-2008, 05:03 AM
OK, so me and a friend have used this guide and many others to do a cumulative search across all game variants and maps.... we have picked up everything including

Health Vials (5HP)
Shield Belt
Keg'O'Health (100HP)
Invisibility
Berserk
UDamage
Helmet
Thigh Pads
Jump Boots
Armor Vest
Health Paks (25HP)
Redeemer
All Deployables on every map

and still no achievement.

We've tried everything short of destroying every darkwalker on every map that has one, we have not got into every vehicle on every map and we have not picked up all weapons on every map except for by default.

One thing i can point out is on the CTF map VERTEBRAE there is a BESERK located on that map in the middle in a green room that u must use the translocator to get in... i noticed that it wasnt listed under the pickups for that map and noticed that no one else corrected the post or said they found it. All i can tell u is if u know where the biorifle is and you pickup the health vials look to ur right and down a level and u will see a green watery looking wall w/ a hole in it shoot the translocator thru the hole and pickup the BESERK maybe if someone hasnt already found it, it will unlock this achievement....

But once again ive picked up everything short of all weapons/ammo, all vehicles. Also it was all done in player match.

the one thing im going to try is on certain maps you have to do things to get certain vehicles like the darkwalker or leviathan im going to try that out and see if maybe it considers that powerups.....

Nightmare792
07-26-2008, 05:59 AM
Nice Guide Pined, Keep it up

pined5551
07-26-2008, 11:06 AM
Health Vials (5HP)
Shield Belt
Keg'O'Health (100HP)
Invisibility
Berserk
UDamage
Helmet
Thigh Pads
Jump Boots
Armor Vest
Health Paks (25HP)
Redeemer
All Deployables on every map

and still no achievement.

One thing i can point out is on the CTF map VERTEBRAE there is a BESERK located on that map in the middle in a green room that u must use the translocator to get in... i noticed that it wasnt listed under the pickups for that map and noticed that no one else corrected the post or said they found it.

Invincibility?? I'm sure you picked it up, its kind of hard to miss but i noticed it wasn't on your list.

P.S The berserk your talking about is, and always was listed in the guide.

bplayak
07-26-2008, 04:52 PM
So I e-mailed midway myself and asked them about the 25hp health packs and if you had to pick up all the power-ups once in deathmatch, team deathmatch and duel and here was the response...

Hello Brian,

Here's what constitutes a power up for this achievement:
Health Vials (5HP)
Shield Belt
Keg'O'Health (100HP)
Invisibility
Berserk
UDamage
Helmet
Thigh Pads
Jump Boots
Armor Vest

NOT Health Paks (25HP)
NOT weapons/ammo

You only need to pick up each power up once, regardless of game mode.

Regards,

So midway is adamite that you don't have to pick up the 25hp. And it only needs to be map based so it doesn't matter what the game mode is.

I guess we only have two possible solutions, we are either missing something or it truly is glitched. If you look in the midway solutions now after my e-mail they posted the answer on their FAQS for unreal tournament and you have a comment selection box if the information is correct, wrong, or incomplete, and I verified with them that it was incomplete.

mxzshadowwolf
07-26-2008, 05:01 PM
So I e-mailed midway myself and asked them about the 25hp health packs and if you had to pick up all the power-ups once in deathmatch, team deathmatch and duel and here was the response...

Hello Brian,

Here's what constitutes a power up for this achievement:
Health Vials (5HP)
Shield Belt
Keg'O'Health (100HP)
Invisibility
Berserk
UDamage
Helmet
Thigh Pads
Jump Boots
Armor Vest

NOT Health Paks (25HP)
NOT weapons/ammo

Regards,

So midway is adamite that you don't have to pick up the 25hp. And it only needs to be map based so it doesn't matter what the game mode is.

I guess we only have two possible solutions, we are either missing something or it truly is glitched. If you look in the midway solutions now after my e-mail they posted the answer on their FAQS for unreal tournament and you have a comment selection box if the information is correct, wrong, or incomplete, and I verified with them that it was incomplete.
Ask midway about that ONE HIDDEN INVISIBILITY that they mentioned in their other e-mail. And ask them what map that is on or if it even exists...

SWiFT MiiST
07-26-2008, 11:17 PM
Has anyone looked at a Strategy Guide? I'm sure they list all the power ups

MARTIN I TRICK
07-27-2008, 12:15 AM
has everyone checked vctf on containment? there is 2 body armours on each side...this wasnt listed in the powerups thread

Str8up_wizard
07-27-2008, 03:17 PM
ok so first off im not good at posting and i dont know how to set it up so that i can show others posts pm me about that but.....

look at MERCILESS MACK and then and the second guy to say that bplayerk
Merciless if it wasn't for bplay i would have belived your shit but in the end you're full of it first ill disprove bplayerk's cred
if you look at his post you cant just tell that he copy pasted mack's post its obvious of that because of the unbeliveable symalarity of the two posts in the middle

Yesterday 04:52 PM bplayak So I e-mailed midway myself and asked them about the 25hp health packs and if you had to pick up all the power-ups once in deathmatch, team deathmatch and duel and here was the response...

Hello Brian,

Here's what constitutes a power up for this achievement[:]

(((( see this is the clerical error you made an sentence with an semicolon listing a sentence with a semicolon listing a list))))

You must pick up every instance of[:]
Health Vials (5HP)
Shield Belt
Keg'O'Health (100HP)
Invisibility
Berserk
UDamage
Helmet
Thigh Pads
Jump Boots
Armor Vest

NOT Health Paks (25HP)
NOT weapons/ammo

Regards,
sure that looks like just a mistake but even an idiot wouldn't make that mistake let alone a guy who gets payed to be informative

now because of that idiot i took a closer look at your post MACK
if you look close at his post you can obviously tell that there is one huge mistake in the email that for some reason lists no tech support guy to get a hold of (usally is) but more importantly someone who deals with the game does NOT misspell thing or talk to customer using the word NOT in this fasion as it could piss off the customer. but on the misspell part why would he/she call one of the powerups by the wrong name..... first of the names of the health packs are:
Standard Health Packs (see not Paks(LOL))
Small Health Vials
"Keg O' Health"

as written in page 33 of your gamers manual (oh and im pretty sure that the guy telling you the rules on the achivement would have used those names not the nicknames found in this fourm

also in the way of the UDamage that is what it is refered to in game and alike but the truth of the matter is it's formal name is
Damage Amp

also i find it odd that someone who was payed to tell you this would leave invunrability off the list as it has always been listed as a powerup
ohh and get this the order is soo fucked up its like you thought about just what to say because if all of that was included it would have been listed as so:
first by ARMOR(because of the fact he would go throught desending order)

Armor Vest
Helmet
Thigh Pads

then by Health Packs

Small Health Vials (5hp)
Keg O' Health ( not keg'O'health as the second symbol shows an exaggeration not an one mark ditto notation)

then finally by the only real thing POWER UPS in THIS SPESIFIC ORDER

Berserk
Damage Amp(UDamage)
Invisibility
Invulnerability
Jump Boots
Shield Belt

oh and as an extra reminder the not 25hp or ammo things that would only have been added if you asked and then it would have been

No it is not necessary to collect the standard health(25hp) nor ammunition

because the person on the other side would try to come off as polite as possible to you

also it one thing if it was just someone but since its the guy who claimed he was 100% sure i find it too coincidental that he was the one to have contacted this person

oh and night if your going to back a person online
expect that people wont believe you as much

when you hop in the boat with someone who's sinking (but clearly vouch for his trustworthiness even thought i assume you only know him through online)

i didn't believe you guys before but right before i thought about beliveing you guys bplayerk sets me strait with his fake post

oh and as an former pathological lair that went through rehab i know who
lies and how they do it

ps that's why you added in the invisibility that was hidden so that no one would be able to prove you lying ass wrong

personally i have dealt with many customer support teams in my life and i have never seen an reply quite like this one especially if it came from an midway support team besides im surprised an midway customer support specialist didn't transfer you to an epic games customer support specialist
but whatever i just noticed too many errors to this post to let go no one has to believe me maybe its just coincidental that someone with bad spelling and horrible organization skill would be able to reply to an email within 24 hours
and i hope if you do trust this Mask guy take his post with a grain of salt dont just accept it

[/URL]

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/X360A/statusicon/post_old.gif 07-23-2008, 05:22 PM #[URL="http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showpost.php?p=1022188&postcount=91"]91 (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showpost.php?p=1018139&postcount=76) MERCILESS MACK (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=96634)
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/ranks/Rookie.png

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/image.php?u=96634&dateline=1216924746 (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=96634)

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/icons/icon10.gif Like the back of my hand confirmed!
LET THE HUNT BEGIN!

Response:

Health Vials (5HP)
Shield Belt
Keg'O'Health (100HP)
Invisibility
Berserk
UDamage
Helmet
Thigh Pads
Jump Boots
Armor Vest

NOT Health Paks (25HP)
NOT weapons/ammo

<BR>
Regards,

oh and on i emailed midway support to see what they would say but me as an realistic person will not expect them to respond with a list but refer me to epic's tech support

oh i also have been out of town and technically still am but i may get a few hours in tomarro in the morning i play on taking the advice i stated about 20 posts ago that were sadly ignored awwwww... ether way i plan on being one if not the first to get this achievement so don't think I'm not up for suggestions im just not up for lies not that night has lied but mask has.

Benderpl
07-27-2008, 03:40 PM
look here:
http://www.midway.com/us/SupportCustomer.php?url=midway/consumer/search.asp

choose xbox 360 and Unreal Tournament 3... This is official information.

Str8up_wizard
07-27-2008, 03:42 PM
im just mentioning that people who get payed to help customers would have good grammer and be polite most posters dont know how to pull that off and then look like pricks for lying

Str8up_wizard
07-27-2008, 03:45 PM
well nvm you wern't lying i guess that midway just highers fags to run their customer support

sorry for the distrust

MARTIN I TRICK
07-27-2008, 04:07 PM
well ive almost finished i just need to do warfare now collecting all the stupid vials etc, ive found alot of new stuff on different maps which arent listed in the guide plus ive found a few hidden vials

Hell-Fighter
07-27-2008, 04:19 PM
I just cant find the last 4 vials on 'Deck'!!!

-4 (on other side of Doorway near Sniper Rifle)

where the f@#% are they. ?.?
can anyone help???

Benderpl
07-27-2008, 04:39 PM
From Rocket Launcher go to the right to sniper rifle. Vialsx4 are on both side of doorway.

well ive almost finished i just need to do warfare now collecting all the stupid vials etc, ive found alot of new stuff on different maps which arent listed in the guide plus ive found a few hidden vials

Where did you found new vials? :)

Nightmare792
07-27-2008, 04:39 PM
on the door the is a small part of the door that sticks out, its on the back side of it

Hell-Fighter
07-27-2008, 05:40 PM
Thx Guys :)
I found them.

So.... I picked up everything that is listed in the 3 Guides here.... and no achievement *surprise*

Martin I Trick gives me new Hope..... ;)

MERCILESS MACK
07-27-2008, 07:29 PM
str8up your full of it and ur head is str8up ur own ass if you think you can do any better then do so until then shut the f*ck up!!! and by the way there is nothing wrong with the grammar in the email you stupid ass wipe if you have nothing better to do or say and can't try to help us solve this problem f*ck off back to rehab you useless crack whore!!!

I have no reason to make up lies i just want this chiev like everyone else and its really pissing me off!!! i read a post somewhere which noted switches for doors in biohazard perhaps there is a switch somewhere we have not found which opens a secret door what
do you guys think???

By the way i am waiting for a response from midway again this time i asked if it had to be multi,instant,ranked,all maps and if so could they send me a list of the maps with what is exactly on each one but dont hold ur breath its a pretty big ask!!! anyway i find it strange that there is only one invulnerability power up dont you???

Hot Juicy Pie
07-27-2008, 08:09 PM
I have no reason to make up lies i just want this chiev like everyone else and its really pissing me off!!! i read a post somewhere which noted switches for doors in biohazard perhaps there is a switch somewhere we have not found which opens a secret door what
do you guys think???

I remember reading about that in the tips in campaign on that map. Also I wouldn't get your hopes up though, I think it might just be a trap door sort of thing to kill people, because once when picking up the berserk in that map that entire hallway closed up on me and filled with gas.

Edit*
None the less identify the switches, find out what they look like, scour the remaining maps for switches... I remember there people trap door switches on necropolis too

Str8up_wizard
07-27-2008, 09:09 PM
dude i said sorry, it looked messed up, it does im not an idiot. I just find it retarded that things are spelled and named different in between the booklet you buy and the way things were discribed and yeah that is a major deal with grammar, thats the reason we have grammar so you don't write like that.

but dude seriously you need to chill what are you 12, because you seem it.
seriously if you had flipped a dick like that in front of me i wouldn't give a shit what you age was i would take you outside and bust your jaw with a pipe you dont talk to people like that. its not a strech that i could look up your email then find out where you live.

you need to calm the fuck down your the kinda person they find off I-30

Hot Juicy Pie
07-27-2008, 09:15 PM
dude i said sorry, it looked messed up, it does im not an idiot. I just find it retarded that things are spelled and named different in between the booklet you buy and the way things were discribed and yeah that is a major deal with grammar, thats the reason we have grammar so you don't write like that.

But dude seriously you need to chill what are you 12, because you seem it.
Seriously if you had flipped a dick like that in front of me i wouldn't give a shit what you age was i would take you outside and bust your jaw with a pipe you dont talk to people like that. Its not a strech that i could look up your email then find out where you live.

You need to calm the fuck down your the kinda person they find off i-30

keyboard fight!!!

Str8up_wizard
07-27-2008, 09:16 PM
oh well nvm it looks like your in the UK cant drive over there now can i

MARTIN I TRICK
07-27-2008, 10:47 PM
nevermind they were listed in another thread anyway, anyone know where the 3rd amoured body is on downtown ive got the 2 behind the bins but apparently theres a third?

head0r Inc
07-27-2008, 11:04 PM
Hi guys, i played today a lil bit campaign on gateway and i saw a bot having uDamage?!???! How is this possible?

MARTIN I TRICK
07-27-2008, 11:04 PM
nevermind found it at last

Benderpl
07-28-2008, 10:36 AM
But you said that you have found a lot new stuff...

MARTIN I TRICK
07-28-2008, 10:56 AM
i was looking at a different guide that wasnt updated with most of the powerups thats why

FROST
07-28-2008, 03:41 PM
Hi. At first I wanna take my hat off to everybody who has helped getting closer to this cursed achievement. And I believe the buttons on the maps "Necropolis", "Carbonfire" and "Biohazard" are only used for the traps (though believing isn't knowing). I think this info has already been posted, but I wanted to remind everybody of the 2 Armor Vests and the 2 Helmets on the map "Rails". They're close to the flags, in the areas where the Udamages can be found. I also sent an e-mail to the german support of Midway and received an automatic replay saying the "real" answer could take a few days. I asked them for lists of the items for each map and if there is a hidden powerup like Invisibility somewhere. I hope they understand that this problem can almost only been solved by a good hint. I hope I can find a switch or a breakable wall on one of the exclusive maps for the 360.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYBODY!!

MARTIN I TRICK
07-28-2008, 04:17 PM
i remember using the switches on rails where the boat comes past jumped on and died in the river, if there is something hidden it will be simple but hard to see or something stupid like that or the achievement could be glitched and midway are keeping it quiet dont know

Nightmare792
07-28-2008, 04:31 PM
on rails theres a redeemer in the water

MARTIN I TRICK
07-28-2008, 05:00 PM
on rails theres a redeemer in the water yeah i got that

MARTIN I TRICK
07-28-2008, 05:15 PM
well i just got the same message back that everyone has been getting from midway:

Thank you for contacting Midway Tech/Customer Support. Please see below for details about your inquiry to
Midway.

Martin,

Like The Back Of My Hand is very difficult,especially since it includes the numerous health
vials and invisibility which are hidden. Every time you pick up any powerup on any map it registers it so
it's a cumulative achievement over many matches even on the same map.

Health Vials (5HP)
Shield Belt
Keg'O'Health (100HP)
Invisibility
Berserk
UDamage
Helmet
Thigh Pads
Jump Boots
Armor Vest

Regards,

bplayak
07-28-2008, 07:47 PM
well i just got the same message back that everyone has been getting from midway:

Thank you for contacting Midway Tech/Customer Support. Please see below for details about your inquiry to
Midway.

Martin,

Like The Back Of My Hand is very difficult,especially since it includes the numerous health
vials and invisibility which are hidden. Every time you pick up any powerup on any map it registers it so
it's a cumulative achievement over many matches even on the same map.

Health Vials (5HP)
Shield Belt
Keg'O'Health (100HP)
Invisibility
Berserk
UDamage
Helmet
Thigh Pads
Jump Boots
Armor Vest

Regards,

I think it's ridiculous that midway keeps sending us all the same answer. At least they gave me the fact that it's each map individually. I say everyone in this thread keeps bombarding them with e-mails stating this information is incorrect and if they could please give us an explanation as to why this achievement won't unlock after everything is collected.

MARTIN I TRICK
07-28-2008, 09:17 PM
yup i know i might just give up on this achievement which is a shame coz ive found everything i could and i cant be bothered going through it all again not a chance..why cant they just say heres the secret locations go collect them. Its obvious now that they want us to keep on going through the maps just to waste our time its a joke.

The thing i dont understand is we are meant to collect all powerups etc but they're saying it like we need to keep on collecting them until we get to a certain amount..it puzzles me

RegentEagle
07-28-2008, 11:53 PM
Just a question to you though Str8up, are you really one of those clowns who think guns are a good thing to own as a member of the public. You said to mack that us Brits couldn't own a gun as if it were an insult, please explain (out of curiosity):confused:

What? I know quite a few people that have (registered) guns and who go hunting and clay pigeon shooting every weekend.
If they can't find anything wild to shoot they just go and kill a couple of farm animals. When they showed me the COW in their truck I was like wtf!

MARTIN I TRICK
07-29-2008, 12:17 AM
I think it's ridiculous that midway keeps sending us all the same answer. At least they gave me the fact that it's each map individually. I say everyone in this thread keeps bombarding them with e-mails stating this information is incorrect and if they could please give us an explanation as to why this achievement won't unlock after everything is collected.

ive already sent them another lengthy email ;) and i will keep on doing so until they actually send an email that makes sense :)

Nightmare792
07-29-2008, 01:23 AM
i dont see why they are trying to make this a massive secret, its not a secret achievement or anything

goodgreen420xbl
07-29-2008, 01:40 AM
ok well i dont know where this is going but we just found some shock rifle ammo on rising sun OUTSIDE THE MAP! if you spectate you can see it behind the wall by the link gun.

Nightmare792
07-29-2008, 02:24 AM
ok well i dont know where this is going but we just found some shock rifle ammo on rising sun OUTSIDE THE MAP! if you spectate you can see it behind the wall by the link gun. that is there because of the fact of the training in the campaign, because u can also see the sparks of the bot that was welding.

Str8up_wizard
07-29-2008, 04:59 AM
so im tired of that bitch fit that mack and i were having.

oh and pinned i was just saying (because i was planning on moving to Europe) that it sucks dick you all can't have a concealed weapon or a rifle in your car.
I meant no disrespect to Brittan but I think its sad that the police there don't even have guns on them.

k so i have been spending my time searching the Xbox exclusive maps for the "Hidden Invisiblilty", i have spent like 6 hours looking for some kinda spot.
I spent most my time searching on Facing worlds (and i couldn't find shit)

the maps i checked were:
Morbias Arena
Koos Barge
Facing worlds
Rails
cold harbor

(i skipped searchlight cuz duh those invisibilitys are obvious)

first off i didnt really check cold harbor that much cuz it didn't seem right.
and on rails i stuck to the center so you may want to double check the bases
on facing if its there it would have to be in a slot the size of that hole in vertebrae you have to go through to get to the berserk
on morbias it looked like the open wire casings in the middle hanging from the roof may trigger something and that be hind the crates on both vase seem to have back rooms.

but the map i think its hidden on is koos barage because whenever you are around the hanging crate you can hear a 2 second ticking timebomb sound fade out, and in the room right next to there, there is an frozen lever.

i would like to ask that everyone please checkout what the hell that ticking noise is.

xYx VeNoM xYx
07-29-2008, 06:37 AM
this is the email i sent to them....

On 7/28/2008 you posed a question to Midway Support which was noted as inquiry 33248.The question you posed and our response are listed below.

I have unreal tournament 3 for the xbox 360. My
question to you is there is an achievement
called "Like the back of my hand" the achievement
description states collect all power-ups on every
map. Now i have done this multiple times as well as
the gaming forum i am a part of and no one has this
achievement.

I have picked up the following on all maps.

All Health (25, vials and big keg)
All Deployables
Udamage/Damage Amp
Invisibility
Beserk
Invulnerability
All armor (vest, thigh pads, helmet, and belt)
Jump Boots
Redeemer

Now i still dont have this achievement after
picking up everything on every map short of all
avail weapons/ammo and vehicles. Yes ive destroyed
the dark walker on heat ray and obtained its
udamage and beserk but there is still no
achievement and no one in the world has this
achievement short of a developer.

My question to you is, there has been speculation
about a hidden invisibility on one map, is there a
hidden invisibility on a map that would require us
to open a door or jump off the map or even some
other form of pickup that is not visible. This
achievement is very frustrating and time consuming
and is almost to the point of me putting this game
down for good. Any help is appreciated especially
specific help. Because Ive seen previous emails
regarding the achievement and what is designated as
a powerup but ive went above and beyond that to
pickup almost everything and still nothing.

Ive been doing this in player matches, should it be
ranked or instant action. Please give some feedback
that will assist in obtaining this achievement.
Thank you.

and there stupid ass response was this....

Response:
Thank you for contacting Midway Tech/Customer Support. Please see below for details about your inquiry to Midway.

Jonathan,

This is a very hard achievement to get as there are a good number of hidden items. I'm not sure what you have collected so far but there is an invisibility underneath the large central mining machine between the treads on WAR-Powersurge.

<BR>
Regards,

ive since emailed them back and told them im not a moron and that we need some answers or hints....

bplayak
07-29-2008, 07:13 AM
lol. I just can not believe the responses from them. Keep the e-mails going! We'll get our answer eventually!!!!

mxzshadowwolf
07-29-2008, 08:03 AM
Whats their e-mail address?? I will send many as well...

MopJuice
07-29-2008, 08:06 AM
This is a very hard achievement to get as there are a good number of hidden items. I'm not sure what you have collected so far but there is an invisibility underneath the large central mining machine between the treads on WAR-Powersurge.

What a really stupid response. I mean that invisibility isn't even that difficult to find. They should really give us some hints or something :mad:

I have also looked on Koos and I have to say it seems like you could set the ship on fire or something. There are a lot of signs saying flammable etc. and 1 that says something about flak cannon damage or something and they are near/above control panel things.

MERCILESS MACK
07-29-2008, 09:07 AM
switches which are round lights above doors or anywhere else for that matter shoot the levers like on rails which lift the bridge and anywhere that looks remotely like you can translocate to it search all levels with jump boots too also i knocked my health right down and stood on strident as the force field on that level gives you health and takes your health above 100% i thought it might be classed as a power up too! apart from that i have searched these maps from top to bottom and can't find whats missing i think midway assume we are dumb when actually it is them i myself am getting fed up with this now because for me it has ruined an awesome game and i am gonna play battle field bad company!

oh str8up you can have a rifle or a shotgun in your car but you have to keep it in the trunk in a gun cabinet and have a permit and be going hunting or clay shooting! Also the cops over here have armed response units!

p.s i hope they don't put gay ass chievs like this in gow 2 i will be checking before i buy it!

MARTIN I TRICK
07-29-2008, 11:15 AM
im suprised they didn't send you the same email lol at least they are starting to say something different at last keep the emails going

Benderpl
07-29-2008, 03:17 PM
I have sent three emails to Midway support and I received this email:

Response:
Thank you for contacting Midway Tech/Customer Support. Please see below for details about your inquiry to Midway.

Like The Back Of My Hand Achievement

We are still investigating this achievement, and are currently trying to gather as much information as possible to release to the community to aid in getting the points.

We thank you for your patience while we solve this issue.

<BR>
Regards,

Str8up_wizard
07-29-2008, 03:44 PM
aww that's gay they haven't helped at fucking all.
so my only guess is that when building one of the maps an power Up was embedded wrong and it spawns in the wall or something.

HIDDEN INVISIBILITY MY ASS we all knew where that was come on thats bs power surge was on the pc and ps3 models and they had a spicific prima guide.

so im gonna do some more searching on koos and if i still dont find shit im going to re-check the redon maps and see why it is that certain power ups are missing...

hey it could be were missing something so small like just 1 health vial so i would really search those warfield maps and if you have the computer version i would suggest that you verify everything on all of these guides.

Hot Juicy Pie
07-29-2008, 03:58 PM

Response:

We are still investigating this achievement, and are currently trying to gather as much information as possible to release to the community to aid in getting the points.

<BR>
Regards,

I just recieved the same email after waiting a week for a reply

xYx VeNoM xYx
07-29-2008, 04:04 PM
Originally Posted by Benderpl http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/X360A/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?p=1036991#post1036991)

Response:

<BR>
Regards,

Just got the same email so apparently they know its fucked up.....

FROST
07-29-2008, 04:07 PM
I noticed the clicking that you can hear on the map "Koos Barge", too. When I came closer to a container I could hear it again, but the stupid thing is, there is a warning written on the container saying "...live clickmonkeys". As ridiculous as it sounds... I am NOT kidding. You can clearly read this on one of the containers. The first thing in my mind was, maybe some people who've played the older unreal games might have a clue and this is maybe something like an insider joke or running gag.
And on "Morbias Arena" in the middle on the upper level (when you come from the lift where the tentacles are) there is the one window in the roof (right above the door you come through) that hasn't the same texture and when you shoot it with the Enforcer it even sounds different (almost like breaking glas). But even Redeemer can't destroy it and I didn't find any button for it yet.

Hot Juicy Pie
07-29-2008, 04:22 PM
I noticed the clicking that you can hear on the map "Koos Barge", too. When I came closer to a container I could hear it again, but the stupid thing is, there is a warning written on the container saying "...live clickmonkeys". As ridiculous as it sounds... I am NOT kidding. You can clearly read this on one of the containers. The first thing in my mind was, maybe some people who've played the older unreal games might have a clue and this is maybe something like an insider joke or running gag.
And on "Morbias Arena" in the middle on the upper level (when you come from the lift where the tentacles are) there is the one window in the roof (right above the door you come through) that hasn't the same texture and when you shoot it with the Enforcer it even sounds different (almost like breaking glas). But even Redeemer can't destroy it and I didn't find any button for it yet.

From my history of PC games a click monkey is just a Dbag who goes around trolling and starting flame wars

Str8up_wizard
07-29-2008, 04:22 PM
yeah i blew that off thought because ive never heard of clickmonkeys. but i figure that may be just something for ambiance to just make the player go wtf. Because it is only a part of ambiance i have done my last search of koos to find nothing ive spent over 2 hours on both facing worlds and koos barage. i dont know how much time ive spent on morbias but ill try that again ill check out the windows i think koos and facing are dead ends and the raptors on the other 2 maps make it hard to hide things high up i would try looking down low

Hot Juicy Pie
07-29-2008, 04:26 PM
I've found several functioning levers but they all just trigger booby traps to kill other players

Str8up_wizard
07-29-2008, 04:32 PM
the only good site i found on clickmonkeys:

http://www.clickmonkeys.com/aboutus.shtml

this one is surprisingly on a boat lol

FROST
07-29-2008, 05:19 PM
*lol* + omg & last, but not least: wtf! THE "HMS CLICKMONKEY"...

pined5551
07-29-2008, 05:35 PM
Originally Posted by Benderpl http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/X360A/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?p=1036991#post1036991)

Response:

<BR>
Regards,

Just got the same email so apparently they know its fucked up.....

Ok i see alot of you have received this new e-mail. This is actually a great step forward as its clear they are also having trouble with it. Once Midway realise that there is a clear problem with this achievement hopefully they will release some sort of patch or update. Wether we will then have to collect it all again from scratch or have it unlock straight away(or collect just the things we haven't yet done), will be another topic for sepculation.

Str8up_wizard
07-29-2008, 06:06 PM
ok so we all know i havent contributed the most.

well thats about to change that i have all the bear guides (i removed all remnants of names and stated that lots of people were contributing to make it seem like a bigger deal) and i want you to give me a choice i can ether make them all one list then blast it to them or keep it as tree lists

i am giving them these lists becaise they said they are going to check for us (or some shit) more importantly im insulted by the fact that tey would think that the invisi on pwrsurge is hard to find i figure if i give them a list of what we have they will give us what we dont

ill give like 10 min for people to tell me if they think the lists should be put together or not if no one awsers then im not going to if 2 or mor say yeah ill do it

Nightmare792
07-29-2008, 06:11 PM
i was wondering why they would have u shoot the panels in the training to open doors...now it makes sense powerups are hidden behind them

Str8up_wizard
07-29-2008, 06:13 PM
yeah i decided that i will put them all together ill post the final listing of pinned jonesy and Ashly

ill put down at the bottem that i do not take credit for the compilation of this list i just formated it

i dont want the cred i just want it done

pined5551
07-29-2008, 06:25 PM
are you just putting the three threads together? I got the impression you were doing that so you could send it to Midaway in an e-mail. I dont really care if ur just posting it, but sending it woud be a good idea.

Str8up_wizard
07-29-2008, 06:50 PM
im posting before sending

Str8up_wizard
07-29-2008, 07:10 PM
ok so here it is im sending it right now dont worry ill add all of the helpers

Pined5551
Jonesy999
Ashley B Sivorn's
A 2rue Beast
NightStalker666
Merciless Mack
nexuscore

tell me if i missed anyone

this is an notepad file

Starts here:

Deathmatch/Team Death match/Duel Maps

Arsenal:
Jump boots (In the underpass tunnel in plain sight)
UDamage (Room with link gun)
Shield Belt (Room with flack cannon)
15 Vials
- 5 [Near Armor Vest]
- 4 [Near Shock Rifle]
- 3 [Outside]
- 3 [On Bridge Above Flack Cannon]
Big Keg O Health [Above The Jump Boots On A Ledge]
Armor Vest [From Outside Go Through The Door Near The 2 Water Pumps On Wall]
Description:
To get to the UDamage use the jump boots, from the jump boots move forwards up the ramp and left through the small tunnel to the room with the link gun. Use the lift under the UDamage, when at the top use the jump boots and you should see and be able to get to the UDamage. When facing the lift to the UDamage go up and right and follow the path straight until u see the shield belt.

Biohazard:
Shield Belt (Centre of lower level area in plain sight)
9 Vials
- 6 [On Bottom Floor]
- 3 [Going To Berserk]
Description:
From the shield belt look away from the wall with all the snow behind it, go left, right, up the stairs, then left up some more stairs, follow round and its right in front of you.

Carbon Fire:
9 Vials
- 6 [On Ramp Across From Rocket Launcher]
- 3 [On Production Line Near The 2 Changing Platforms]
Armor Vest [Outside By The Link Gun]
Thigh Pads [Same Platform As Flack Cannon]
Description:
Facing the shock rifle with the lift behind you go right and follow the passage till u come to a room with a hole in the floor, drop down and pick both up (the lift brings u back up).

Deck:
Jump Boots: (Room with all the ramps and green goo at the bottom, lowest area in an alcove against the wall)
Shield Belt: (From boots, turn abound and look up)
UDamage: (From boots, turn abound and look up)
17 Vials
- 4 [Near Shield Belt]
- 4 [On Other Side Of Doorway Near Sniper Rifle]
- 5 [Near Flack Cannon Between 2 Boxes]
- 4 [Near The Bottom Of The Three Ramps In The Corner]
Armor Vest [Bottom Floor Opposite Side Of Teleporter]
Thigh Pads [Very Top Floor]

Defiance:
UDamage: (Room with crate in the middle, accessed from sniper rifle)
Shield Belt: (Up a twin set of ramps in plain sight)
20 Vials
- 6 [Near Armor Vest]
- 3 [Near Thigh Pads In Tunnel]
- 4 [Near U Damage]
- 4 [Between Flack Cannon And Shield Belt]
- 3 [Leading Up To Mini-gun]
Helmet [Follow The 4 Vials Away From The Flack Cannon And Hang A Right In An Alcove]
Armor Vest [Where The 6 Vials Are, In A Dark Underground Tunnel]
Thigh Pads [At The End Of The White Underground Tunnel]

Demois:
Jump Boots: (See description)
UDamage (Top area in plain sight)
Shield Belt (In the opposite direction from the rocket launcher in plain sight)
22 Vials
- 6 [On Top Of Ship, Three On Each Side Near The Front Of Ship]
- 4 [On Top Of Ship, Two On Each Side]
- 6 [In Red Stuff Heading To Jump Boots]
- 6 [Near The Armor Vest, 3 On Each Side]
Armor Vest [Below The U Damage]
Big Keg O Health [In The Red Stuff In A Round Tunnel]
Description: From the rocket launcher continue down the ramp to the edge of the map, look down and drop, go into the liquid stuff and follow down till u see the boots.

Diesel:
UDamage: (Lower level in narrow corridor with pipes, in plain sight)
Shield Belt (Jump on boxes in sniper rifle room in plain sight)
7 Vials
- 4 [Near The Link Gun On The Pipe]
- 3 [On The Ramp Going Up To The Sniper Rifle]
Thigh Pads [Beside Flack Cannon]
Armor Vest[Stand On The Flack Cannon And Look At The Thighs, Walk Out The Door And Look Up ]

Fearless:
Invulnerability (Located on top of statue in main room, accessed by lift behind statue)
7 Vials
- 4 [Near The Middle, Jump From The Invulnerability To The Platform]
- 3 [Near The Middle, Opposite Side Of The Other 4 Vials]
Thigh Pads [Once You Find The 4 Vials, It Should Be To The Left]

Gateway:
Shield Belt: (Space area – use fan in hole at rear of ship to propel u to the top)
Jump Boots x2 (Both in jungle area in plain sight on ground level)
12 Vials
- 3 [In The Ice Area, By Link Gun]
- 4 [In Te Jungle Area, By The Rocket Launcher]
- 5 [In The Space Area, At The Top]
Armor Vest [On Top An Island, In The Jungle Area]
Thigh Pads [On Top Of The Crates, In The Ice Area]

Heat Ray:
Shield Belt: (Up a ramp near rocket launcher, just hug wall and you’ll find it)
Invisibility (See description)
UDamage (Inside dark walker by station platforms, spawns after about 3 mins)
Berserk (Also inside Dark Walker ) - Not sure how i missed it first time but thanks to Ashley B Sivorn for poining it out.
17 Vials
- 5 [Near Jump Pad To Get Armor Vest]
- 5 [Near Shield Belt]
- 4 [Near Sniper Rifle On Stairs]
- 3 [Heading To Invisibility]
Armor Vest [Top Of Building, Use Jump Pad Near Vials To Access]
Helmet [Beside Shock Rifle]
Description:
From the rocket launcher use boost pad and continue up the stairs in the building, follow corridors over wooden planks and drop down onto ledge.

Koos Barge:
Berserk: (Inside of ship at the back)
8 Vials
-4 [Bottom Level At The Back Of The Boat]
-4 [Bottom Level At The Front, Near Beserk]
Armor Vest [Back Of The Boat]
Thigh Pads [Middle Of The Boat Beside The Crane]

Morbias Arena:
0 Vials
Description: None, conclusion made by 2 people.

Rising Sun:
24 Vials
- 4 [To The Left Of The Rocket Spawn In A Wooden Corridor]
- 4 [To The Right Of The Rocket Spawn In A Wooden Corridor]
- 4 [In Front Of The Rocket Spawn Near The Armor Vest]
- 2 [Beside The Armor Vest]
- 10 [Go To The Flack Cannon And Look Up]
Armor Vest [Underneight The Center Platform]

Sanctuary:
Shield Belt: (Main room in plain sight)
23 Vials
- 7 [On The Outside Barrior Of The Map]
- 3 [On The Way To The Redeemer]
- 5 [Go Out The Door Behind The RocketLauncher And TurnLeft]
- 5 [When You Get The 5 Vials, Turn Around And Fall Through The Crack]
- 3 [When Your Going For The Armor Vest Its In An Alcove]
Armor Vest [In The Tower Off To The Side Of The Map]

Sentinel: (The map you fight Akasha so you may want to take a mental note of these)
Shield Belt (Middle floor in plain sight)
UDamage (From the rocket launcher drop down and go right)
8 Vials
- 3 [On The Ramp Above The U Damage]
- 5 [Stand On The Link Gun And Look Around, Theirs 5 Near A Lift]
Armor Vest [Down The Stairs From The Boi Rifle]

Shangri La:
UDamage: (Centre room, just jump and you can get it)
Shield Belt (See description)
Jump Boots (On the wooden pier across from the rocket launcher)
9 Vials
- 9 [From The Bridge Looking At The U Damage, The Building To The Left Has 9 On The Top Floor]
Armor Vest [Follow The Trail Of Vials]
Helmet [Back Corner Past The Bridge And U Damage]
Description:
From the UDamage go through the half open wooden doors to the waterfall, use the lift next to it and you should see it just around a slight corner near another waterfall.

Capture the Flag (CTF) Maps

Coret:
12 Vials
-6 (near rocket launcher, head further toward enemy base, on each side of door, each base)
Thigh Pads (2) (middle of map, under u damage, one on each side)
Armor Vest (2) (on your bridge, go into the glass overpass, keep walkin stright (dont turn)if you turn you went the wrong way, their on both sides)
Description:
From either of the pairs of thigh pads in the centre of the map between the two flags, look up and you’ll see a link gun, follow the stairs past the mini gun and go to the link gun, go up the ramp behind it and around the corridor to see the UDamage. (There are two sets of thigh pads and link guns, directions are applicable to both as it’s a symmetrical map)

Facing Worlds:
0 Vials
Helmet (2) - (Behind Each Base)
Big Keg O Health (Very Center Of Map)
Armor Vest (2) (top of tower, each side)
Description:
Above the main entrance to each tower there is an alcove with a UDamage in it, can be accessed from outside or inside the tower on the ground level with the translocater. – You must collect both.

Hydrosis:
Shield Belt x2- (See Description)
32 Vials
-6 beside armor vest
-6 near rocket launcher
-4 near the middle bridges, below sniper rifle
Helmet(2) - (enter from the right side of the base, its on the floor)
Armor Vest(2) - (continue towards the flag, should be on the floor in the next room)
Description:
From the flag look up and you'll see the mini gun, use the translocater to get uo there then go round the path and look up again to see a pipe, use the translocater to go up and get the Shield Belt. - Thanks again to Ashley B Sivorn for helping to find these.

Omicron Dawn:
8 Vials
-8 (4 beside each helmet, one on each side of the map)
Helmet (2) (go the the middle bridges and you will see them on the front of each base
Armor Vest (2) (from the link gun, just through the next door look up, Both Sides)
Thigh Pads (2) (In The same room as the Biorifle, one on each side)

Str8up_wizard
07-29-2008, 07:10 PM
Reflection:
0 Vials
Big Keg O Health ( the center of the map, below the helmet)
Helmet (center of the map on the bridge in the middle)

Searchlight:
Invisibility x2 (See description)
Shield Belt (Centre room indoors, on top of rotating floor pillar in plain sight)
6 Vials
-6 (on the center of the map, its a tower thing as high as you can get, 3 on each side)
Armor Vest (2) Very back of your base, use jump pad, under sniper rifle, both sides)\
Thigh Pads(2) from the flag take a right (flack side) and the thigh pads are to the left, each side)
Description: Rocket launcher room, go down the ramp the statue is looking at (you’ll see the arches over the ramp) and it’s right in front of you. The same for both bases and you must collect both.

Strident:
Shield Belt: (Centre of map, lower level in a tunnel in plain sight)
34 vials
-16 (Theirs 4 on each side of the map, and their on either side of the flag infront of the window)
-12 (just before leaving you main base their on the bottom floor beside the enterances)
-6 (in the middle of the map at the top of each ramp are three vials)

Vertebrae:
Berserk (See description/ green goo can be seen from sniper rifle)
Shield Belt (Ground level in a small gazebo type thing in plain sight, if u can only see the redeemer go to the other side)
28 Vials
-8 (4 beside shield belt and 4 beside redeemer in the middle on each side)
-14 (beside the biorifle on a ledge, 7 on each side)
-6 (by the thigh pads, 3 on each side)
Thigh Pads (2) (above the fork in the road, or above the minigun)
Armor Vest (2) (past the sniper rifle when heading to the flag)

Vehicle Capture the Flag (VCTF) Maps

Containment:
Shield Belt (Above dark walker, centre of map in plain sight, use raptor to get to it)
Jump Boots x2 (infront of Goliath tank spawn)
0 Vials
Body Armor x2

Corruption:
UDamage (Centre of map inside building with water wheel in it, in plain sight)
Berserk (same building, other side of water wheel in plain sight)
15 vials
Body Armor
Thigh Pads x2

Kargo:
Shield Belt (In front of the tank on the ship just beyond the crates)
10 vials
Body Armor x2

Necropolis:
Jump Boots x2: (Lower level of red base under the archway in the middle, in plain sight)
UDamage x2: (Lower level of red base on the far right, in an alcove by rocket launcher).
28 vials
Big Keg O Health x2
Body Armor
Description: Power ups are in the same place on both sides/bases so collect both.

Rails:
Jump Boots x2: (In the building next to a manta on the far right of red flag/base, ground floor)
Shield Belt x2: (Just before the ramp leading to bridge going across river, right side there is an ally with it on the street level)
UDamage x2: (Centre of red base in plain sight)
Berserk (Ontop of rails above river) Thanks to Silent Sh4dow
8 vials
Body Armor X2
Helmet X2
Description: All power ups are in the same place for both bases, collect all of them.

Sandstorm:
Jump boots x2: (Half way up hill from each base in plain sight, opposite big stairs that go over mountain)
Berserk x2: (On top of tower facing through main tunnel to enemy base, use flying vehicle, hellfire?)
16 vials
Big Keg O Health
Body Armor x2
Thigh Pads x2
Description: All power ups are in the same place for each base, collect both.

Suspense:
Jump Boots x2: (See Description)
UDamage x2 (Use bridge suspension wire or raptor to go to the top of the bridge, in plain sight)
Berserk x1 (Main road level of bridge at the centre between some barriers in plain sight)
52 vials
Body Armor x2
Thigh Pads x2
Keg O Health x2
Description: From the red flag go across the main bridge using the left corridor on the ground level of one of its arches, there should be a shock rifle inside. Opposite the rifle is a door leading outside, use the boost pad to jump in the air, look down an you’ll see a second ledge half way to the top, the boots are in there.

Suspense Necris:
Jump Boots x2: (See description for the level “Suspense,” above)
Berserk x1: (Same as “Suspense,” above)
52 vials
Keg O Health x2
Body Armor x2
Thigh Pads x2
Description: Despite being near identical to the level Suspense the UDamages on that level are in an area inaccessible of the Necris Suspense level, I could not find anything else to compensate its removal but think its still a completed map.

Warfare Maps

Avalanche:
0 vials
Thigh Pads x4

Avalanche 2 Fronts:
0 vials
Thigh Pads x4

Cold Harbour:
Jump Boots (Near hilltop node in plain sight)
Shield Belt (See description 1)
Berserk (See description 2)
0 vials
Description: (1) From the jump boots turn around and go past the node straight on to the tower with the lift in it. Look up and use the boots to get it. (2) From either base go outside and drop onto the frozen river between the two, go past the submarine and continue on to see the berserk between two boxes at the edge of the frozen water.

Downtown:
Jump Boots x4 (See descriptions 1&2)
Berserk x1 (On the horseshoe shaped road behind the centre node in plain sight)
35 vials
Big Keg O Health
Body Armor x3
Description: (1) There is a pair on the rooftops of one of the buildings in each base. (2) From the centre node look at the avril missile launcher, you should see a central building with an ally on either side, go down both and collect another two pairs of boots.

Downtown Necris:
Jump Boots x4 (See Downtown level above)
35 vials
Body Armor X3
Big Keg O Health
Description: Same as downtown minus berserk power up; had a long search for a possible replacement but found nothing.

Downtown 2 Fronts:
Jump Boots x4
Berserk x1
35 vials
Big Keg O Health
Body Armor x3
Description: The same as the map; Downtown.

Dusk:
Shield Belt (See Description 1)
Jump boots (See Description 2)
10 vials
Body Armor x2
Thigh Pads x4
Description: (1) After you capture both mine nodes, a hole opens up in the ground nearby allowing you to drop down and have access to a cicada, drop down one more level to get the power up. (2) Use the cicada to fly directly up and you’ll see a causeway bridge, land and pick it up.

Dusk Free Mine:
Shield Belt
Jump boots
10 vials
Thigh Pads x4
Body Armor x2
Description: See Dusk level above.

Floodgate:
16 vials
Body Armor

Islander:
0 vials
Body Armor

Islander Necris:
0 vials
Body Armor
Description: Nothing, anyone confirm???

Market District:
Jump Boots (Under prime node in plain sight)
26 vials
Body Armor x2
Thigh Pads x2
Description: From the west node exit the building from the main entrance and go right, follow the ally to the end and go left until you see the UDamages purplr light shinning from an alcove in the wall. The other is in the same place on the other side of the map.

OnyxCoast:
UDamage x2: (Both on a platform, one behind each prime node building)
Shield Belt: (Across from bridge node)
Berserk: (Opposite shield Belt on the other secondary bridge)
0 vials
Body Armor x2

Power Surge:
Berserk x2 (Opposite each prime node on a small cliff, accessed by adjacent ramp)
Jump Boots x3 (See descrption)2 either Side of Invisibility)
Invisibility (Under the mine node)
0 vials
Description: 2 either Side of Invisibility, 3rd is beyond the node structure in the direction away from the prime nodes. It's by the crystals near the link gun between some rocks.

Serenity:
Shield Belt x2 (On a ledge near each core)
UDamage x2 (See description 1)
Berserk x2 (See description 2)
Jump Boots x2 (See description 3)
0 vials
Body Armor x2
Keg O Health x2
Description: (1) From either core, head for the prime node, about half way you go past a vehicle spawn continue a bit further and it’s on a raised bit of rock. (2) On each side of the mine nodes are elevated catwalks; at each end of these are berserk powerups. (3) From either prime node look towards the other, you’ll see two possible routes, one high and one low, take the low one and follow it around, you’ll pass to sets of boots; collect both.

Serenity Necris:
Description: Identical to “Serenity” level (See above)

Sinkhole:
Shield Belt x2 (See description)
16 vials
Description: In each corner of the prime node room are small caves, in each of these is a powerup.

Tank Crossing:
6 vials
Body Armor x2

Torlan:
Jump Boots x5 (See description 1, 2 and 3)
Berserk x1(See description 3)
Shield Belt x2 (See description 4 and 5)
0 vials
Body Armor x2
Description: (1) In each base on top of the central tower, use boost pad on the raised walkways inside each base to get up there. (2) On the ground floor by each prime node. (3) On the bridge above the centre node. (4) Next to the centre node. (5) On the highest point of the tower on the bridge above the centre node. Use one of the raptors that spawn in each base to get there.

Torlan Classic:

Torlan Double Prime:

Torlan Necris:

Torlan Short:

head0r Inc
07-29-2008, 07:12 PM
Thanks Dude, now we have to wait for Midway :D

Str8up_wizard
07-29-2008, 07:30 PM
Its sent now all we gotta do is wait.
I hope it gets the job done it definitely makes this thing easier.
I tried to make it as neat and well formatted as possible, I hope all that information i sent was right.

MARTIN I TRICK
07-29-2008, 07:45 PM
i got the same email aswell hopefully they will sort the problem out as quick as possible or hopefully even bring out a guide if there is any secret powerups

FROST
07-29-2008, 07:52 PM
The 2 Body Armors and 2 Helmets on "Rails" are not included ;). But I think that can't be any problem, because if Midway finally understands what we want from them they'll include those 4 items in their list of the things we haven't got yet (hopefully in addition to the stuff no human eye has ever seen...*lol*). And then they may send the list to Str8up_wizard in an email or/and put it on their support page with the list of items that count as a powerup.

Str8up_wizard
07-29-2008, 07:57 PM
On 7/29/2008 you posed a question to Midway Support which was noted as inquiry 33268.The question you posed and our response are listed below.

hi im not necessarily saying that you all are doing
bad but many people have been reciving the same email
over this:
How do I get the Like The Back Of My Hand Achievement?
also i know that you have recently started
investigating this issue i wish to help and i think i
can.
just to make it easier i have attached an list of
everything that all the users that have been
messaging have entered this is the largest and most
complete list there is.

with this list i hope you will be able to solve the
problem faster

besides the fact this will greatly help your search
for all the items it will make it easier for you to
tell what the problem is and what no one has found yet

i would ask that you email an reply to this email and
give me emails over what is missing and what the
problem maybe

thank you for your time to work on this problem and
thank you for taking the time to read my message

Response:

We are still investigating this achievement, and are currently trying to gather as much information as possible to
release to the community to aid in getting the points.

<BR>
Regards,

MARTIN I TRICK
07-29-2008, 08:07 PM
that email is a joke they could of at least said thanks for the list and we will get back to you lol

MERCILESS MACK
07-29-2008, 08:08 PM
I SENT THEM TWO MORE EMAILS LIKE I SAID AND GOT THE SAME RESPONSE AS STR8UP FOR BOTH OF THEM ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY ANYMORE!!!

ANYWAY THIS IS WHAT I SENT =

UT3 LIKE THE BACK OF MY HAND ACHIEVEMENT =

PLZ COULD YOU SEND ME A LIST WITH ALL THE MAPS AND
ALL THE POWER UPS,HEALTH VIALS,KEG O HEALTH AND
ARMOUR THAT IS HIDDEN ON EACH ONE?
AS ME AND TEN OF MY FRIENDS HAVE MADE FORUMS ON
ACHIEVEMENTS SITES AND NO ONE CAN SEEM TO GET THIS
ACHIEVEMENT! WE HAVE BEEN DOING THESE MAPS
CAREFULLY FOR DAYS ON END NOW EVEN SOME MAPS FOR AN
HOUR EACH SEARCHING THEM AND ARE GETTING REALLY
FRUSTRATED WITH THIS ACHIEVEMENT AS WE HAVE PICKED
UP ALL POWER UPS,KEG O HEALTH,HEALTH VIALS AND
ARMOUR KNOWN TO US EVEN THOUGH THE ACHIEVEMENT
DESCRIPTION IS EVERY POWER UP ON EVERY MAP AND
HEALTH AND ARMOUR IS CLASSED AS PICK UPS IN THE
MANUAL BUT NOT ON YOUR OFFICIAL LIST?
I MYSELF HAVE DONE EVERY MAP, EVERY GAME MODE,
INSTANT ACTION AND MULTIPLAYER AND HAVE PICKED UP
EVERYTHING KNOWN TO US AND STILL NO ACHIEVEMENT!
I THINK I SPEAK FOR NOT ONLY MYSELF BUT MILLIONS OF
OTHER GAMERS OUT THERE WHEN I SAY PLZ DON'T PUT
ANYMORE ACHIEVEMENTS IN GAMES WHERE YOU HAVE TO
FIND HUNDREDS OF HIDDEN STUFF BECAUSE WE REALLY
REALLY HATE THIS WITHA PASSION! ANYWAY LOVE THE
GAME IT'S AWESOME AND CAN'T WAIT FOR GOW 2 IT'S
GONNA BE HUGE! HOPE YOU CAN GET BACK TO ME ON THIS
ISSUE AND HELP A LOT OF YOUR GAMERS OUT THANKS!

could you just plz release or email me a list of
maps and what exactly is hidden on them and how to
obtain these items because everyone is getting fed
up trying to get this achievement now it is now
ruining a good game on the 360 just like ea's army
of two get a billion dollars in ranked matches
achievement which sucked also! i have emailed you
twice since the last time as we have picked up
everything possible on all maps in all game modes
and unless something is so well hidden we will
never find it i think this achievement is now
glitched! and i am wondering if you are either too
busy or just don't care to reply with an precise
and in depth response!

Response:
Thank you for contacting Midway Tech/Customer Support. Please see below for
details about your inquiry to Midway.

We are still investigating this achievement, and are currently trying to gather
as much information as possible to release to the community to aid in getting
the points.

<BR>
Regards,

BY THE WAY STR8UP YOU SHOULD ADD THE ARMOUR AND HELMETS ON BOTH SIDES OF EACH SPAWN ON RAILS TO THAT LIST HELMETS DOWN ALLEY ON EACH SIDE OF SPAWN ARMOUR UP HIGH ON EACH SIDE OF SPAWN HAVE TO USE JUMP BOOTS TO OBTAIN THEM! AND POST THE WHOLE COMPLETE NEW LIST WITH CRED TO EVERYONE WHO CONTRIBUTED ON ITS OWN SO IT CAN BE STICKED AS A COMPLETE LIST THEN YOU CAN UPDATE IT IF WE FIND OUT WHAT IS MISSING!

IF NOT MAYBE YOU CAN GETS YOUR MATES AND CALL ROAD TRIP AND GO TO MIDWAY AND BEAT THEIR ASSES DOWN WITH YOUR IRON POLE LOL!!!

Str8up_wizard
07-29-2008, 08:29 PM
IF NOT MAYBE YOU CAN GETS YOUR MATES AND CALL ROAD TRIP AND GO TO MIDWAY AND BEAT THEIR ASSES DOWN WITH YOUR IRON POLE LOL!!!

where are they ill go up thee and bitch in person if they're close

Str8up_wizard
07-29-2008, 08:35 PM
it says that the HQ is in Chicago but there is a place in Dallas ill see what i can do.

hey check it out theres alot of places to go we can all go and bitch at the places lol

here:
http://www.midway.com/page/MidwayCareerLocations.html

RedxEyex420
07-29-2008, 11:25 PM
so this achievement is impossible at the momment?

Str8up_wizard
07-30-2008, 02:13 AM
ok so im done color coding and bolding the list ive set it up here i would like it if people could post descriptions and missing items so i can embed them :)

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?p=1038458&posted=1#post1038458

please pined5551 add this one to the list at the front
(my shit it 100% sited and anyone who helps will be sited at the bottem)

Benderpl
07-30-2008, 03:27 PM
BAD NEWS...

Response:

Midway Customer Support regrets we cannot offer any specific item locations, or lists of items for each level as we do not have this information.

For further assistance please post your issue on the Epic forums at the link below:

http://forums.epicgames.com (http://forums.epicgames.com/)

<BR>
Regards,

Rickt
07-30-2008, 05:54 PM
They are not going to tell you where things are... its an achievement you are meant to find things yourself. The people who have looked everywhere however, their automated messages offer some hope Midway / Epic may have mucked up somewhere.

Benderpl
07-30-2008, 06:46 PM
I have found everything ;] and everyone will receive this message. They don't help us because they simply don't know where every item is.

xYx VeNoM xYx
07-30-2008, 11:33 PM
Ive just emailed epic the whole situation to see if they will now help us since midway wont.

XX no scope XX
08-01-2008, 02:18 PM
yes finally a list. they should probably update the acheivment description though

xxEquilibriumxx
08-01-2008, 07:43 PM
Wouldn't it suck if we had to do it with each charecter on every race.

MARTIN I TRICK
08-01-2008, 10:04 PM
Wouldn't it suck if we had to do it with each charecter on every race.
i dont think they would make it that hard but my freind was saying before what if you have to collect all the powerups on the campain missions for example torlan laviathan is this a map or just a mission im not sure

SuperGaz
08-02-2008, 01:44 AM
well ive been through eaxh map over 3 times now, im giving up. goo luck to anyone still attempting this one. Your persistence astounds me.

Cold Marine
08-02-2008, 04:01 AM
Right I just found this over in the Epic Games forum

Please consider this the most 'official' answer.

In order to unlock the achievement, every powerup on every map must be picked up. Every powerup must be grabbed IN ONE PLAY SESSION. At the end of the round we look to see if you have, if so that map is 'done', if you missed something you have to start over for that map.

A powerup is any of the following:
Shieldbelt
Berserk
Invisibility
Invulnerability
UDamage
Jumpboots
ArmorVest
Helmet
Thighpads
Keg's o Health
Health Vials

Not normal health
Not ammo
Not weapons

SwiftBMF
08-02-2008, 04:22 AM
Why is'nt anyone metioning the Jugganaut powerup:confused: ive found 3 anyone else found any?

Hell-Fighter
08-02-2008, 08:37 AM
Every powerup must be grabbed IN ONE PLAY SESSION. At the end of the round we look to see if you have, if so that map is 'done', if you missed something you have to start over for that map.
LOL.....

I think nobody did another way.
Start match > collect everything > finish match > next map

pined5551
08-02-2008, 09:34 AM
Why is'nt anyone metioning the Jugganaut powerup:confused: ive found 3 anyone else found any?

Jugganaut ability is not a separate powerup, it only occurs when you are carrying a UDamage and a Berserk at the same time. As far as i know its the only different variation as i've had UDamage, Berserk and Invisibility all at the same time and didnt have anthing different come up.

Benderpl
08-02-2008, 10:57 AM
Right I just found this over in the Epic Games forum

In order to unlock the achievement, every powerup on every map must be picked up. Every powerup must be grabbed IN ONE PLAY SESSION. At the end of the round we look to see if you have, if so that map is 'done', if you missed something you have to start over for that map.

A powerup is any of the following:
Shieldbelt
Berserk
Invisibility
Invulnerability
UDamage
Jumpboots
ArmorVest
Helmet
Thighpads
Keg's o Health
Health Vials

Not normal health
Not ammo
Not weapons

Does it work?

MARTIN I TRICK
08-02-2008, 06:47 PM
so basically what they are saying is do a map >collect all powerups >finish the game>quit out of game>then set up another map>repeat?...if so i cant be bothered lol

Cold Marine
08-02-2008, 11:46 PM
Yep I think it implies that you have to wait until the end of the round and that you can't quit before the time/kill limit is reached.

MARTIN I TRICK
08-03-2008, 03:15 PM
Yep I think it implies that you have to wait until the end of the round and that you can't quit before the time/kill limit is reached.

ive already done that on every map with a map cycle for each gametype, so me thinks that we are missing something on a map that they have hidden

mxzshadowwolf
08-04-2008, 03:11 AM
Well then someone needs to E-mail epic and see if they have a complete list... They can cross check it with our list and tells us whats missing...

BHE UK REDEYE
08-05-2008, 08:17 AM
I have seen somebody with with this achivement! his name was being mentioned on the xbox.com forums because he has 950 score for this game only achivement remaining was get a life.... now it was a while back and i cant find the thread because it is so far back in the pile and not remembering his gt i cant just search him somebody needs to find this person and he should know how to unlock this achievement...

MARTIN I TRICK
08-05-2008, 10:10 AM
well whoever you are talking about must have found a hidden powerup by mistake, does anyone know the email for epic games coz i cant find it anywhere

MacAarburger
08-05-2008, 01:35 PM
I have seen somebody with with this achivement! his name was being mentioned on the xbox.com forums because he has 950 score for this game only achivement remaining was get a life.... now it was a while back and i cant find the thread because it is so far back in the pile and not remembering his gt i cant just search him somebody needs to find this person and he should know how to unlock this achievement...

noone has 950 in this game: http://www.mygamercard.net/leaderboard.php?gt=&g=521&z=&c=&x=49&y=11

but keep :drunk ;)

d1storted
08-05-2008, 04:51 PM
we need to figure this out. if there is a hidden powerup then i doubt epic will tell us.

pined5551
08-05-2008, 06:22 PM
noone has 950 in this game: http://www.mygamercard.net/leaderboard.php?gt=&g=521&z=&c=&x=49&y=11

but keep :drunk ;)

You have to be signed up to mygamercard.net to be listed on the leaderboards. If this guy hasn't registered then he wont be there, of course he has to be a real person and not a mirage on those forums. If this is true i don't know wether to be glad its not glitched or super frustrated that one of us here can't find whats missing.

MARTIN I TRICK
08-05-2008, 07:47 PM
well i dont see why they cant tell us, ive been through it twice now and collected everything so they may as well just tell us where these hidden powerups are

mxzshadowwolf
08-05-2008, 09:25 PM
You HAVE to find that guy... Keep searching those forums since you are the only one who knows where to look...

Cold Marine
08-05-2008, 09:48 PM
Also in the email from Midway

"Like The Back Of My Hand is very difficult,especially since it includes the numerous health vials and invisibility which ARE hidden."

I think we have only found one hidden invisibility, are there any others???

Also does it imply that some health vials are hidden???

SOOOOOOOO CONFUSING!!!

mxzshadowwolf
08-05-2008, 10:19 PM
Also in the email from Midway

"Like The Back Of My Hand is very difficult,especially since it includes the numerous health vials and invisibility which ARE hidden."

I think we have only found one hidden invisibility, are there any others???

Also does it imply that some health vials are hidden???

SOOOOOOOO CONFUSING!!!
I agree, this is very confusing... Epic really is full of a bunch of bitches... 'Seriously' and now 'get a life'. Do they enjoy watching us squirm???

FSSY
08-05-2008, 10:35 PM
I think we have found more than one invisibility, on on Heat Ray and atleast 2 on a CTF map, which name escapes me.

mxzshadowwolf
08-06-2008, 01:25 AM
I think we have found more than one invisibility, on on Heat Ray and atleast 2 on a CTF map, which name escapes me.
Two in searchlight (?) One in heatray. One in that warefare map with the mine machine.

For a total of four...

BHE UK REDEYE
08-06-2008, 10:26 AM
i saw his name on xbox.com forums and went and checked out his profile on xbox.com. just because he isnt on some leaderboards doesnt mean he doesnt exist not everyone signs up to be on leaderboards

MopJuice
08-06-2008, 01:19 PM
i saw his name on xbox.com forums and went and checked out his profile on xbox.com. just because he isnt on some leaderboards doesnt mean he doesnt exist not everyone signs up to be on leaderboards

How long ago did you see him, can you remember what the topic was about?

FSSY
08-06-2008, 02:04 PM
I know full well that someone has completed 500 ranked matches, i'm at 105 myself (Btw any ranking buddies please message me, I would be happy to do some ranked matches with someone) BUT, has anyone gotten Get A Life yet? If so is it glitched like seriously or glitched like this?

Petey247
08-06-2008, 02:22 PM

I wonder if having a map with no powerups (Morbius) would screw this up?

NoImNotAddicted
08-06-2008, 02:42 PM
i recieved an update this morning for UT3 any idea what that is about?

pined5551
08-06-2008, 03:21 PM
I know full well that someone has completed 500 ranked matches, i'm at 105 myself (Btw any ranking buddies please message me, I would be happy to do some ranked matches with someone) BUT, has anyone gotten Get A Life yet? If so is it glitched like seriously or glitched like this?

Get a life isn't glitched, it hasn't been 50 days since its release. That update is good knews, can someone who has done EVERYTHING put there game in ASAP and see what happens.

EDIT: Bollocks, that update was for the console itself not the game. I have my box set to go to the dashboard when starting up and it made me update then, the game wasn't even in the drive. If yours updated when loading the game you must of had it set to load up the game in the disc tray upon starting up, o well, another ray of hope extinguished :(

Petey247
08-06-2008, 03:33 PM
i recieved an update this morning for UT3 any idea what that is about?

Are you sure that wasn't the small dashboard update that went live this morning? Here is the link to MN's site:

http://majornelson.com/archive/2008/08/06/xbox-360-system-update-now-available-no-new-features-august-2008.aspx

NoImNotAddicted
08-06-2008, 04:05 PM
yea that could've been it just like to b sure

xYx VeNoM xYx
08-06-2008, 04:48 PM
Just a minor thought here.....

One of the above posters kept jabbering on about Juggernaut... now i know this isnt an actual powerup you can obtain but has anyone thought about actually trying to get beserk and udamage to give you juggernaut (on the maps where its actually possible) to see if it maybe it counts towards the SUPERpickups. Just a thought but could be worth looking into. I dont have time to try it right now but if anyone wants to you have a guide that tells you the maps that contain both and surely its not more than 20 maps.

MARTIN I TRICK
08-06-2008, 05:29 PM
The update was for the dashboard and btw i went through all the maps getting juggernaut in my play through yesterday nothing

FSSY
08-07-2008, 12:40 AM
I was told, that the update was just simple coding getting ready for DA BIG 1 which comes towards the end of the month, which will enable group chat apparently! (I understand it will be a complete let down (Just like the myspace shit they pulled with bios and crap) knowing microsoft BUT we can live on the last dignifying little ray of hope that it might not fuck up the dashboard too much, Yay!)

mxzshadowwolf
08-07-2008, 03:33 AM
Ok everone, i just sent this message to Epic games, and we will see what comes back...

Listen up Epic... In Unreal Tournament III there is an achievement called like the back of my hand... ITS GLITCHED/BROKEN/UNACHIEVEABLE! I know it, and YOU KNOW IT. I speak for millions of gamers, but specifically the gamers on www.xbox360achievements.org. We have compiled multiple lists and crossed checked them with each other since this game came out!! FIX THIS PROBLEM. I expect a real answer and not some BS automated answer like the ones you have sent to everyone else. I want to know why this does not work. Also, i want to know WHEN and HOW you are going to fix this... Thank you for listening, and i hope you solve this soon.

Everyone feel free to copy and paste this and send it to http://forums.epicgames.com/sendmessage.php

Thats where i sent it. Lets send them the same message like they did to us! lol

THA CUBANO
08-07-2008, 04:53 AM
hey this may sound reeal stupid but on Heatray. it says go into the darkwalker for the power ups and stuff. ok. i got into the dark walker and i dont see anything telling me i got the power ups inside it. is it supposed 2 tell u or it just happens without the timer?

mxzshadowwolf
08-07-2008, 05:10 AM
hey this may sound reeal stupid but on Heatray. it says go into the darkwalker for the power ups and stuff. ok. i got into the dark walker and i dont see anything telling me i got the power ups inside it. is it supposed 2 tell u or it just happens without the timer?
If you destroy the darkwalker, then the powerups will appear... Dont forget to read my post above ^

STeeL_Red82
08-07-2008, 08:15 AM
I haven't tried to get this achievement yet as going to wait for full confirmation, i have searched alot for hidden power ups but cant find anything as of yet, such a shame there is no map editor like on the PC where you can find these hidden ones... what happend to the guy who was going to do this to find the hidden power ups?..

need real confirmation from Epic i think!!....

MacAarburger
08-07-2008, 09:46 AM
if i was epic i would put out a guide that has every map on it and which shows the secret paths etc.

there could be money made of this guide ... ;)

Vampire x360a
08-07-2008, 09:53 AM
Ok everone, i just sent this message to Epic games, and we will see what comes back...

Listen up Epic... In Unreal Tournament III there is an achievement called like the back of my hand... ITS GLITCHED/BROKEN/UNACHIEVEABLE! I know it, and YOU KNOW IT. I speak for millions of gamers, but specifically the gamers on www.xbox360achievements.org (http://www.xbox360achievements.org). We have compiled multiple lists and crossed checked them with each other since this game came out!! FIX THIS PROBLEM. I expect a real answer and not some BS automated answer like the ones you have sent to everyone else. I want to know why this does not work. Also, i want to know WHEN and HOW you are going to fix this... Thank you for listening, and i hope you solve this soon.

Everyone feel free to copy and paste this and send it to http://forums.epicgames.com/sendmessage.php

Thats where i sent it. Lets send them the same message like they did to us! lol

lol , do you not think they have had millions of emails like this already ?

pined5551
08-07-2008, 07:55 PM
lol , do you not think they have had millions of emails like this already ?

More importantly; i don't think being that rude will get us very far. Hopefully they'll pick up on just how annoying this is getting. Bear in mind though that this is Epic we're talking about. I bet they print out and have all these e-mails frammed, lol, they probably have group orgies and roll around in all the print outs, getting off to just how much they're pissing us off, lol.

mxzshadowwolf
08-07-2008, 08:27 PM
More importantly; i don't think being that rude will get us very far. Hopefully they'll pick up on just how annoying this is getting. Bear in mind though that this is Epic we're talking about. I bet they print out and have all these e-mails frammed, lol, they probably have group orgies and roll around in all the print outs, getting off to just how much they're pissing us off, lol.
I have received 4 or 5 auto-response e-mails already... So im trying to show them that im pissed. They obviously dont respond to kind e-mails. So rude is exactly what im going for.

bplayak
08-08-2008, 01:40 AM
Yeah this is pretty much getting absolutely ridiculous. The game has been out a month, we've all sent them several e-mails, and they still don't have a concrete response? This should be number one importance on their priority list now as this is really the main problem on the 360 version. How hard is it to have a programmer look at the coding for this achievement? I own my own IT company and trust me, it's not that hard for an experienced programmer to just look at the code for this and see where the issue is. Epic probably has some of the best programmers in the world. The problem is your good programmers make a sizable six figure income and alot of them, once they complete their project, procrastinate on fixing their work. I've seen it for years. Bottom line, we just need to keep hitting them with daily e-mails until they address this issue.

mxzshadowwolf
08-08-2008, 04:17 AM
Yeah this is pretty much getting absolutely ridiculous. The game has been out a month, we've all sent them several e-mails, and they still don't have a concrete response? This should be number one importance on their priority list now as this is really the main problem on the 360 version. How hard is it to have a programmer look at the coding for this achievement? I own my own IT company and trust me, it's not that hard for an experienced programmer to just look at the code for this and see where the issue is. Epic probably has some of the best programmers in the world. The problem is your good programmers make a sizable six figure income and alot of them, once they complete their project, procrastinate on fixing their work. I've seen it for years. Bottom line, we just need to keep hitting them with daily e-mails until they address this issue.
Yeah i agree with you playa. We need to "harass" them since asking just doesnt seem to work. As you said, its ridiculous. I put a link on my above message ^^^. Just click on it and type in the box. We should all send them to the same place.

If they don't fix this soon, im gonna start harassing them daily over the phone... lol

STeeL_Red82
08-08-2008, 08:20 AM
I have emailed them and will do every other day untill we finally get an answer....

mxzshadowwolf
08-08-2008, 07:29 PM
I have emailed them and will do every other day untill we finally get an answer....
As will I...

MARTIN I TRICK
08-08-2008, 07:51 PM
achievement blocked lol

bplayak
08-08-2008, 07:54 PM
achievement blocked lol

LOL now that is too too funny. That would be a great signature to create for this thread!!!!

mxzshadowwolf
08-09-2008, 06:09 AM
LOL now that is too too funny. That would be a great signature to create for this thread!!!!
What do you mean exactly?

xENVxGAMERSKREW
08-14-2008, 08:31 PM
those hour long achievements are insane boring... for and only for 10gs each..

mxzshadowwolf
08-15-2008, 05:39 AM
those hour long achievements are insane boring... for and only for 10gs each..
Your telling me....

xYx VeNoM xYx
08-19-2008, 06:55 AM
Call me crazy.... Or smart whichever but I was just looking at mygamercard.net and noticed a link for Celebrities (well not actual celebs, but consists of game creators, editors, etc.) I did notice 2 ppl from midway that were listed, none from epic... but if someone wanted they might could possibly send them a msg and see if they have some insight on this whole f'd up achievement.... Just a thought but seems easier than waiting on emails that have no solution....

MacAarburger
08-19-2008, 11:46 AM
when you're contacting them from now on. please always mention they should build in a pop-up along the lines of GODLIKE or MONSTER KILL that tells you, when you picked up all items on a map. they could call it THIEF or TRAVELLING MAN! oder so...