PDA

View Full Version : need help on 2 great people

maskedme
07-09-2008, 09:17 PM
the ones bronze working and iron working
an expoler and leader how can i get them?
thanks in advance

RaptorKraine
07-10-2008, 01:18 AM
Check out the stickied Achievement Guide at the top of the page. There is a helpful video on how to get them. Although it is still down to luck.

eXtreme 1138
07-10-2008, 09:23 AM
Seen as those two technologies are very near the begining, i'd recommend you only research them, and then accumulate culture (stop science production and manage your workers for gold) to see if it unlocks the great people you need. Hope that helps.

iskoot
07-10-2008, 02:06 PM
Actually Great People are random...and even the technologies don't really mean that much. There have been many times where people have unlock X Great Person before they even unlock said technology. But like the poster above said, check the achievement guide, the video there is VERY VERY nice and all technologies are unlocked so you don't have to even worry about that.

The goal is to unlock as many as you can in one game and rinse and repeat until you get the great person that you need, because they are random.

SlyElmo
07-10-2008, 07:06 PM
Actually Great People are random...and even the technologies don't really mean that much. There have been many times where people have unlock X Great Person before they even unlock said technology. But like the poster above said, check the achievement guide, the video there is VERY VERY nice and all technologies are unlocked so you don't have to even worry about that.

The goal is to unlock as many as you can in one game and rinse and repeat until you get the great person that you need, because they are random.

This is the best advice. I'm still missing Imhotep and sargon too.

:mad: