PDA

View Full Version : manhattan project

teej
07-10-2008, 05:25 AM
making a separite post for this might not be nessesary but I could not find my answer anywhere. When you create the manhattan project, or the nuke. I used it and I could only use it once. Is this a one time thing or can it happen once every so many turns or what? Anyone know?

Chuckman
07-10-2008, 08:32 AM
There is only one single nuke throughout any game of Civ Rev that you play.

eXtreme 1138
07-10-2008, 09:16 AM
Yeah its a pretty powerful weapon, and having more than a few nukes would seriously overpower that Civ, so there is only one in the entire game.

teej
07-10-2008, 06:42 PM
oh yah I totally agree that it would be extremely OP to be able to shoot one off every turn but it kind of sucks when you only have one. I would think you can only use it every 50 turns or so.

eXtreme 1138
07-10-2008, 07:28 PM
Yeah i agre only having one in the entire game for a single civ sucks. maybe if the other civs could get a nuke at the same time as well that would increase tension big time. But i suppose its just one of those key strategy elements. Do i want the nuke? do i need the nuke? should i only get it just so the other civs can't get it? and when i do get it when should i fire (if at all)? Personally, it just adds to the fun :)