PDA

View Full Version : DLC Worth Owning?

Tenacious
07-10-2008, 02:54 PM
I own little to none of any Rock Band DLC (I have about 4 songs) and I was wondering what some fun/challenging DLC tracks were. What are your favorite DLC tracks and what are some to avoid?

Matrarch
07-10-2008, 03:32 PM
This question is way too subjective for you to get any definitive answer. It depends on your tastes, what instrument(s) you like to play, what difficulty you find to be fun and so on.

The best way to find out what DLC you'd like is to listen to the previews in the Rock Band store and check out the difficulties there. Also, go to YouTube and look up people playing the songs so you can get a sense of the note charts. It's well worth owning Rock Band DLC, but what songs is entirely up to your tastes!

Mike255
07-10-2008, 04:26 PM
I go by the songs i know/like. And difficulty rating.

Dla911
07-10-2008, 07:23 PM
Here ya go if u want to find the hardest by Tier

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_downloadable_songs_for_the_Rock_Band_serie s

xCOBRAx
07-10-2008, 10:07 PM
I own little to none of any Rock Band DLC (I have about 4 songs) and I was wondering what some fun /challenging DLC tracks were. What are your favorite DLC tracks and what are some to avoid?

in the future might i reccomend this thread for all of your questions:
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=61017

and yes as matrarch said, that question is way to subjective to answer. Without knowing your taste in music or your favorite instrument for that matter we cant answer that. Also at matrarch said, if you find a song you think you might like, the expert note chart for each instrument is always on youtube.

In other news, did you know that now they are gonna start recording what you watch on youtube via your ip? :eek::eek:

Dla911
07-11-2008, 10:25 PM
In other news, did you know that now they are gonna start recording what you watch on youtube via your ip? :eek::eek:

And did you know that piratebay is in the works of making somthing like Youtube? :P