PDA

View Full Version : Help with final boss

danny dee
07-10-2008, 05:15 PM
hey i have done this 4 times now i can get to the final with 2 lives and i try to do that thing where u die and then go and shoot the alians brain but it just doesn't work! i really would appreciate some advice thanks

danny

edit: I finally got the Master achievement if any one is stuck check out videos on youtube they help ALOT!

adrenalinq
08-06-2008, 05:22 AM
Final boss is the easiest boss in the game! His only attack is shooting flying things at you.

You have to be at the farthest point from him aiming in center of his mouth. When you do so - his left and right snakes will not cover flying things from taking your fire. If you will come closer his right snake will cover things and you will die.

Just dont rush. Shoot things and then shoot 3-4 bullets at his snake. Sometimes you have no time to shoot snake and return to your position - just wait for the perfect moment.

After the snake is gone take position that was shown on youtube video - shoot bullets in row so flying things will be killed and then shoot 3-4 bullets in his brain and return to your position.

This boss is easiest - just dont rush, stay patient and you will get achevement like I did!

Lord Terentius
08-30-2008, 09:15 PM
I think there's a better way of doing it.

After watching the video below, i finally got the MASTER achievement, so here goes.

Just stay centrally making sure you are constantly shooting straight ahead into the boss' mouth. Once his right arm is gone, take up a position at the 3 O'Clock position to where the mouth is (make sure you blow up the boss' eyes before moving).

From there, the flying bats will fly straight towards you (towards the right), but the boss's LEFT arm won't be able to reach you. Make sure you blow away the right part of the brain after his right arm is gone. From there, you can fire towards the 10 O'Clock position, hitting the weak spot and be relatively safe. Just make sure that every couple seconds, you get back into position LEVEL with the mouth, so you can kill the flying bats.

I found this spot to be much safer than having to stand right in front of his mouth.

The video below is actually really good overall. For the boss fight, Fast Forward to 08:35.

YouTube - Super Contra Master Achievement