PDA

View Full Version : Which songs would you like to see?

scooke87
07-10-2008, 08:28 PM
I would say any song off of Master of Puppets, And Justice for All, and a few off of The Black Album and Load and Reload. I hope they don't put any songs off of St. Anger. That cd sucked!

b1indedbyfear
07-14-2008, 03:34 PM
In a perfect world nothing after and justice for all, but seriously nothing after the black album. If they just do the good songs this game will be great.

Valiant Goat
07-16-2008, 05:55 PM
I'm just hoping there's nothing from St.Anger, but who's not hoping that as well.

I'd like to see a large portion of it be songs from before the black album, can't go wrong with anything from Kill Em All to And Justice For All. Of course there will likely be at least a few songs from the Black album. Wouldn't mind some songs from Load/Reload, like King Nothing, or Hero of the Day.

DevilGuy
07-23-2008, 04:25 PM
I want White Stripes. It probably won't happen though because there's no bass. It would like it though. :D

CSARdiver
07-23-2008, 04:46 PM
Any of their early work - prior to the Black album. There are a couple good tunes on Black and I definitely want Whiskey in the Jar.

You know they're going to put the St. Anger stuff on it anyway...oh well.

RiteNowRiteNow
07-23-2008, 09:39 PM
It'll be all the classics...

Blitzkrieg, Hit the Lights, Motorbreath, Seek & Destroy and Am I Evil?

Fade to Black, For Whom the Bell Tolls and Creeping Death

Master of Puppets, Battery, Sanitarium

...And Justice For All, One, Blackened, Shortest Straw, Harvester of Sorrow

Enter Sandman, Sad But True, Unforgiven, Nothing Else Matters, Whereever I May Roam, Of Wolf and Man

Until It Sleeps, The Memory Remains, Fuel, Bleeding Me

Some Kind Of Monster, Frantic

...and possibly some sleepers like Whiskey In The Jar, Turn The Page, Small Hours, I Disappear, etc. We already know the entire Death Magnetic album is coming so that's a given.

I'd personally love to see Anasthesia (Pulling Teeth). I used to be able to play it on my bass, and though it's been awhile, i can still play parts of it. It'd be a nice salute to Cliff.

happy42gilmore
08-01-2008, 11:53 PM
im a big metallica fan and i can stand st anger a little bit but i wouldnt want too play any of that stuff on a game because you can only listen to about 3 of the songs in a row b4 you are wanting too tell the radio too stfu but the one song i mustttt have would be fade to black, my personal favorite met song haha

91GSX
08-02-2008, 05:34 AM
Anasthesia (Pulling Teeth) always gets a second play whenever I listen to Kill Em All.

spankyNspronkle
08-03-2008, 10:53 PM
I would like to see a nice mix... although everything prior to the black album is the best stuff they have ever done... I do enjoy a lot of the stuff on load and reload... maybe even a few songs from the S&M CD with the symphony in the back would be cool too...

iorimayor
08-12-2008, 09:04 PM
I'd like to see all the songs I play the most, but I think that playing any Metallica song is great, even if you're not fan.

I hope Ride the Lightning, Master of Puppets, any of Kill 'em All, and any of ...And Justice For All.

touchmynoodle55
09-03-2008, 01:16 AM
Invisible kid , and alos throw a clean verison of a KoRn in there

TooMuchCowbell
09-03-2008, 01:19 AM
What are some of the main bands that have influenced Metallica? Because I'm guessing they are going to have the same set up as GH:A.

SaCkaveli20
09-10-2008, 03:12 AM
Ronnie

Sick track...hope that's in the game....

David x360a
09-12-2008, 08:23 AM
I want No Leaf Clover. That's their best song of the post-AJFA era.

PSYCH0 P3NGU1N
10-13-2008, 11:41 PM
I hope there is all of ...And Justice For All, some Master of Puppets, Death Magnetic, and a lil Black Album

Frozenghost001
11-02-2008, 03:05 AM
i hope there's fight fire with fire, master of puppets, welcome home, metal milita, the mechanix (later changed to the four horsemen, and 2x longer AND slower...)

and megadeth :)

Almighty Tubsta
11-08-2008, 11:59 AM
What are some of the main bands that have influenced Metallica? Because I'm guessing they are going to have the same set up as GH:A.

One of Hetfield's main influences was Aerosmith, so thats a bit difficult. I would like to play everything before ...AJFA and only a couple afterwards. Also i'd like a slightly more difficult Enter Sandman than Rock Band, that was piss easy.

Lord Chabelo
11-12-2008, 05:49 PM
If they do the entire Master of Puppets album I'll be one happy customer.

georgiandben
11-12-2008, 08:16 PM
Jump in the Fire and For whom the bell Tolls hopefully!

BTW, this isn't gonna be like WT is it, with the drums and vocals? I hope its more like GH3/ Aerosmith but I 've never played Aerosmith...

Ortep
11-22-2008, 03:51 PM
It's GH: Metallica!

I'm not gonna be picky...

BanefulKiller89
11-26-2008, 03:01 AM
My number one hope is for them to put Ride the Lighting. That song is amazing, fear it!. Lol I just hope this does not turn out to be like Aerosmith and just become Guitar Hero: World Tour with Metallica thrown on it. Don't get me wrong Aerosmith is an amazing band just I don't like buying Guitar Hero 3 twice with Aerosmith thrown on the cover.

YurtleTehTurle
11-26-2008, 05:01 PM

JH was also strongly influenced by Queen - hope the Metallica cover of Stone Cold Crazy makes it, plus a couple of the Garage Days tracks.

fade2black2610
11-29-2008, 07:41 PM
In my opinion it'll be a few songs from each album. Definates, in my opinion, should be The Four Horsemen, Ride the Lightning, Master of Puppets, ...And Justice For All, Blackened, Wherever I May Roam, Outlaw Torn for it's killer solo, Fuel, St. Anger and so on?? I hope so anyway...

Frozenghost001
12-04-2008, 09:20 PM
yay! another post by me, now with new songs:

-Dyers Eve (impossible NOT to put that in there)
-Master of Puppets/Ride the Lightning (both already confirmed, but good songs)
-Eye of the Beholder (good song for the first/second tier)
-Leper Messiah (has to be one of my favorite Metallica songs of all time)
-Disposable Heroes (great, long song for near the end of the game)
-Hit the Lights (the Kill 'Em All version of Trapped Under Ice)
-Jump in the Fire (an amazing song. not too hard, but great song)

and a lot more. basically, i only listen to the albums Metal Up Your Ass - ...And Justice for All, and Death Magnetic (i think that's it). so yea, that's why there's no Black Album, Reload/Load, ect. AND, they all suck.

hondafanatic17
12-15-2008, 01:23 AM
I definitly gonna buy this, but I hope like its just most of there older stuff like most people on here, but if there is a couple off garage inc and st.anger i just hopes its the songs st. anger, loverman, whisky in a jar. Also this be different looking to cause if its anything like guitar hero 2 and guitar hero rock of the 80s and they look exactly the same just that the one had neon colors that would kind of upset me.

gaddarn
12-18-2008, 12:43 AM
Im A Big Metallica Fan And I Say...
Any Song From Any Album Except ST.ANGER !!! And Load & Reload !!! (Load & Reload Aint That Bad But I Just Dont See Them Bein Fun)

Fade To Black *** A Must
Unforgiven's
To Live Is To Die
Dyers Eve
Jump In The Fire
The Four Horsemen
Welcome Home (Sanitarium)
Orion
Nothing Else Matters
Master Of Puppets
=)

Iv VeNoM vI
12-18-2008, 04:00 AM
1.Fade To Black
2.Battery
3.Ride The Lightning
4.Blackened

DTF INFERNO
12-19-2008, 08:04 PM
Songs confirmed so far....

Songs By Metallica
Blood and Thunder
Enter Sandman
For Whom The Bell Tolls
Fuel
Hit The Lights
King Nothing
Master of Puppets
No Leaf Clover
Nothing Else Matters
Sad But True
The Unforgiven
Wherever I May Roam

Other Artists
"No Excuses" - Alice In Chains
"Turn The Page" - Bob Seger
"Hell Bent For Leather" - Judas Priest
"Demon Cleaner" - Kryuss
"Tuesday's Gone" - Lynyrd Skynrd
"Armed and Ready" - Michael Schenker Group
"Mother of Mercy" - Samhain
"Black River" - The Sword

Game will feature over 40 songs, about 60 percent of which are Metallica. So that leaves about 13 unannounced Metallica songs. The Death Magnetic DLC will also work with the game.

Dexter Live
12-19-2008, 08:19 PM
ya white Stripes would own.

Iv VeNoM vI
12-24-2008, 05:16 AM
It's GH: Metallica!

I'm not gonna be picky...

lol yea they are all good

Zef
12-24-2008, 06:49 PM
All of Ride the Lightning
Minus Human
Battery (I'm shocked it's not already on there)
Some Kind of Monster
Seek and Destroy
One (just for the drums really)
Dyers Eve
Orion
Sanitarium

I could go on...

sleepynow
12-25-2008, 03:03 AM
This game has to have fade to black and call of ktulu! It'll be insane on expert!!

killerharu45
01-02-2009, 12:15 AM
They should put in whiplash just for us bassists :p

SuperNova X2X
01-02-2009, 12:19 AM
They have so many great songs, but as long as Master of Puppets makes it onto there, I'll be very happy XD

Iv VeNoM vI
01-02-2009, 10:41 AM
This game has to have fade to black and call of ktulu! It'll be insane on expert!!

says who??

Frozenghost001
01-03-2009, 12:31 AM
says who??
says that guy who you quoted.

and they aren't even that hard on expert. just the solo's. that's really it. master of puppets is harder, even though not that much harder. what's REALLY hard is Dyers Eve. Hardest. Metallica. Song. Ever. (Even Lars says so!)

Bearded Bugs
01-15-2009, 03:14 PM
I'd like to see mainly songs from the first 4 albums like most people here, they're in a league of their own, but then a few off of each of the following albums as I'm a big fan of their later work too.

Looking forward to destroying my voice trying to sing like Hetfield. :)

Alyssaphanboi
01-17-2009, 11:32 AM
What are some of the main bands that have influenced Metallica?

Mercyful Fate

Venom

Probably Motorhead too.

DeATHMaGNETIC25
01-18-2009, 05:09 PM
All these songs
Blitzkrieg, Hit the Lights, Motorbreath, Seek & Destroy and Am I Evil?
Fade to Black, For Whom the Bell Tolls and Creeping Death
Master of Puppets, Battery, Sanitarium
...And Justice For All, One, Blackened, Shortest Straw, Harvester of Sorrow
Enter Sandman, Sad But True, Unforgiven, Nothing Else Matters, Whereever I May Roam, Of Wolf and Man
Until It Sleeps, The Memory Remains, Fuel, Bleeding Me
Some Kind Of Monster, Frantic
Whiskey In The Jar, Turn The Page, Small Hours, I Disappear
But also some songs of the S&M Album like Human and No Leaf Clover
That would be a sik setlist plus the whole DeathMagnetic Album and other avalible downloads:uzi::uzi::woop:

L3G3NDK1LLER
01-19-2009, 05:37 AM
I dont wanna sound picky either because this is a Metallica game, but if I had to pick only one song to be on this game, it would have to be Fade to black...everything else is just a bonus.

Alyssaphanboi
01-19-2009, 12:20 PM
Put on some Megadeth songs. :p ;)

Taco Kitty
01-20-2009, 06:05 AM
Any Metallica from the 80's and some Death/Black Metal too ^__^

b1indedbyfear
01-23-2009, 01:46 AM
Found this on the game stop site. I know its partial but hopefully the rest of the Metallica songs are older. Glad for Hit The Lights though.

Featured Songs:

"Armed and Ready" Michael Schenker Group
"Black River" The Sword
"Blood and Thunder" Mastodon
"Demon Cleaner" Kyuss
"Enter Sandman" Metallica
"For Whom the Bell Tolls" Metallica
"Fuel" Metallica
"Hell Bent for Leather" Judas Priest
"Hit the Lights" Metallica
"King Nothing" Metallica
"Master of Puppets" Metallica