PDA

View Full Version : Breeding Pits?

Kaiser Sigil
07-11-2008, 04:54 AM
I just need to know if there is any mechanic governing where I come out of a black hole or if it's comepletely random...

The unavoidable black hole in the Breeding Pits level is making it impossible for my friend and I to get through this stage without losing tons of lives from being teleported directly onto enemies...

This makes me weep for my chances when I get there in Uber (Square and Chess Eggs are my problem in that mode)...

The Drumber 1
07-11-2008, 10:00 AM
I think its just completely random, although there are certain "respawn" points that they seem to appear in. I kept my ships fairly close to the hole, and didn't have anything appear in me.

Demon9Tom
07-11-2008, 02:18 PM
I can confirm what The Drumber 1 told you, playing this level on Xbox Live myself and my partner stayed close to the black hole and the enemy never spawned underneath us. I would imagine that there are set points where the black hole will transport a player/enemy and these are selected randomly.

This will likely be a difficult level to get a gold on though due to this randomness.