PDA

View Full Version : Beat Solo Expert

UrMomsCouch
07-11-2008, 01:41 PM
I finally beat Green Grass and High Tides on Expert on the solo tour but it didn't give me the lord of the strings achievement. Can somebody explain y I didn't get it and how to obtain it since I already beat the song plus I played it twice to c if I would get and still no.

Mike255
07-11-2008, 01:41 PM
Bonus songs?

UrMomsCouch
07-11-2008, 01:50 PM
I also beat the bonus songs

Mike255
07-11-2008, 02:12 PM
Are you sure you beat them all. Cause i think its possible to skip one and still go to the next venue.

UrMomsCouch
07-11-2008, 05:19 PM
I'm sure all I got left is the dlc songs and I don't think u have to finish those

Mr Arrow
07-11-2008, 05:33 PM
Are you sure you beat them all. Cause i think its possible to skip one and still go to the next venue.

No you have to finish them all before the next venue opens.

I'm sure all I got left is the dlc songs and I don't think u have to finish those

DLC songs do not count for this achievement.

When you finished the last song did you get the "grand finish" with stage pyrotechnics? (The achievement pops shortly after that)

It must be one of two things.

1. You still have more songs to do.
2. There is a problem with the save / counter.

Double check everything, make sure you're playing the Solo Tour NOT Quick play, replay anything that looks suspicious. I've not heard of anyones else having this problem, so it's probably not a glitch.

UrMomsCouch
07-11-2008, 05:43 PM
When I beat the song it did the pyrotechnics but no achievement popped up but what happened after it saved it the game stopped because of unreadable disc I'm thinking that this might be the problem cuz I know for a fact that I beat every venue and I even played the song twice

Mike255
07-11-2008, 06:20 PM
lol that blows. Might have to do it over again.

rrapp00
07-11-2008, 08:43 PM
When I beat the song it did the pyrotechnics but no achievement popped up but what happened after it saved it the game stopped because of unreadable disc I'm thinking that this might be the problem cuz I know for a fact that I beat every venue and I even played the song twice

Yep that's your problem because the achievement doesn't pop until right before the credits roll through. You might have to start your expert career over again which would suck terribly.

UrMomsCouch
07-12-2008, 10:55 AM
Yeah that's what I'm gonna do but at least I know I can beat the last song. Thanks to every1 that replied

edd__
07-12-2008, 06:01 PM
Just to clarify, the achievement pops up right before the credits, there will be a screen saying Congratulations, can't remember what else it says but its mainly red and yellow. After like 2 seconds, the achievement will pop up.

ILoveAztecChick
07-12-2008, 07:57 PM
This time you play through the career you don't need to do the bonus songs if you don't want to. I didn't do them and I still got the achievement.

UrMomsCouch
07-14-2008, 09:16 PM
To every1 I finished the game on expert again and this time I got it. The problem was the game freezing cuz right after the pyrotechnics it saves then congradulates on winning then u get the acheivement so thanks to every1.