PDA

View Full Version : Last mission on chapter 2 on insane :|

Decaying Rat
07-11-2008, 08:02 PM
Im upto the last mission on chapter 2 on insane, on Torlan playing Warfare. ITS IMPOSSIBLE :S i cant seem to do it, i can easily get the center bridge orb but after that i cant take the last one :mad: .

Any tips/advice from anyone that's done it?

BigT951
07-11-2008, 08:13 PM
Im upto the last mission on chapter 2 on insane, on Torlan playing Warfare. ITS IMPOSSIBLE :S i cant seem to do it, i can easily get the center bridge orb but after that i cant take the last one :mad: .

Any tips/advice from anyone that's done it?

i can help you do it you will need another person trust me

gt: BigT951

StolenKyle/
07-11-2008, 08:50 PM
I help you beat all of story Including Chapter 2,3,4,5. I just beat 5 and it was easy as hell. But Chapter 3 was really hard./ I will have to do it with you at like 11 or 10 pm.

LeMansFahrer
07-11-2008, 10:47 PM
Guys I donīt want you to misunderstand me, but use a card before starting. You have one card where 2 enemies are less. That one I think is the best seeing that you then have 1 player more than they are. Also use the commands if you are playing on your own. But if you guys can play together it will be much easier and more fun. Good luck and have fun.

Decaying Rat
07-12-2008, 06:49 AM
Guys I donīt want you to misunderstand me, but use a card before starting. You have one card where 2 enemies are less. That one I think is the best seeing that you then have 1 player more than they are. Also use the commands if you are playing on your own. But if you guys can play together it will be much easier and more fun. Good luck and have fun.
Thanks i didnt know about cards, just ignored em. ill try it soon :)

Adebisi 187
07-12-2008, 04:33 PM
i am on this same mission and having the same problem by myself, i get right near the core to do dmg to at least 99 or 98 and right before i turn the corner they always take over the previous one. Let me know i'll do it with you whenever, my GT's Adebisi 187