Stuck in maintenance and upgrade screen

Anyone else get tuck within the Maintenance And Upgrade screen. After I complete a season,sell the crab,end season....You A button out to the Maintenance and upgrade screen. I do not upgrade anything and the only way to get out and continue is to hit the x button to apply changes..Then it tells me I dont have enough money to apply these changes ?????...

Ive gone through this twice and I end up having to crash it to the dashboard and Of course loose all of the previous season...

Very Frustrating

Anyone else get tuck within the Maintenance And Upgrade screen. After I complete a season,sell the crab,end season....You A button out to the Maintenance and upgrade screen. I do not upgrade anything and the only way to get out and continue is to hit the x button to apply changes..Then it tells me I dont have enough money to apply these changes ?????...

Ive gone through this twice and I end up having to crash it to the dashboard and Of course loose all of the previous season...

Very Frustrating

Yes had the same thing happen 2 me as well, but my game is completly frozen i can't access that season any longer, so I just started a new one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I thinks its because I upgraded the boat with the money i had...Tried to skip opie season and didnt have any money left to pay for upgrades. So its kinda a glitch in a way. you use your money to upgrade then if you dont make any money in opie season it gets treated like a loan ? if that makes any sense

You have to make money in the Opie season if you have upgraded your boat via the sliders. You should not have done this to begin with but the only way to fix the problem is to load your last save. Hopefully at the start of the season you just skipped. The only upgrades you should buy are the ones at the bottom left of the screen in the box. Hope this helps.

Yet another glitch for this game. This happened to me after my very first season. After that I made a habit of making a save just before going to port. This also saved a lot of repeat work due to offload, maintenance, and other glitches. You think this one is bad, try putting together a multi player match without glitching. It took us almost two hours to get everybody into one game without getting dropped or frozen to obtain the online achievement.