PDA

View Full Version : E3 Gameplay feat. Foo Fighters

scooke87
07-12-2008, 07:14 PM
The first video from Rock Band 2. This song looks like a fun one on the drums.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/36037.html

sharonoagain
07-12-2008, 10:35 PM
One of my most anticipated songs of the game. Looking forward to singing that. :woop:

Illution
07-12-2008, 11:09 PM
Who replaced it with a video of rock band 1 gameplay?

looks the same.. with some character effects..

eli1277
07-13-2008, 12:18 AM

totally agree. This game is not gonna be that good i'm afraid.

TwistedFate
07-13-2008, 12:58 AM

People kill me. The first one was great. So by keeping the same game and giving players almost everything they've asked for, they've somehow broken it so it isn't any good anymore?

Lucent Beam
07-13-2008, 01:31 AM

People kill me. The first one was great. So by keeping the same game and giving players almost everything they've asked for, they've somehow broken it so it isn't any good anymore?

Yeah, come on. Who said GH2 sucked? There wasn't really that much changed from the first one, honestly.

And I suck at songs like that on drums so I will cry at it... :'(

eli1277
07-13-2008, 01:52 AM

the first one is NOT great, it's good, but NOT great.

nightmare975
07-13-2008, 02:31 AM
Those effects are a trip.

And remember everyone, Rock Band came out last year. There isn't going to be a massive change on how the game looks.

TwistedFate
07-13-2008, 02:35 AM

That's your opinion and it's nitpicking, but it does not change the meaning of my original post one bit.

Dex
07-13-2008, 02:38 AM

Wait, what? According to you, the first one was good. But at the same time, the second one is "not gonna be that good".

Apparently because they didn't change anything with the way the notes are displayed on screen, you feel like RB2 is going to be somehow inferior?

Compared to what?

KnightmareX26
07-13-2008, 02:43 PM
This game is going to be awesome. People judging it from that short clip are forgetting about all the new game modes they are going to have, online and offline. Wait until monday when E3 starts and you'll see.

Taker447
07-13-2008, 07:48 PM
Looking good so far.

People that are saying its going to be crap etc. RB2 isn't going to be a massive step up from RB1 as RB2 is more of an expansion to the series than i whole new game. they've just implemented what everyone has asked for and to do all that in a year is pretty good. to do that and build it on a whole new graphic engine would take more than a year. in my veiw they've done very well with the time they've had.

Iv VeNoM vI
07-24-2008, 08:52 PM

uhh no it wasent.

What The Buck?
07-28-2008, 05:11 AM
Everrrrrlooong.

Great song and hopefully RB2 will be a great game!