PDA

View Full Version : question about cultural victory

robnroll
07-13-2008, 04:40 PM
ok so on diety mode after about 10 great people it stops countig them towards my victory for some reason and it just doesnt count my wonders nor my converted cities towards the victory at all. and after a while i just stop getting new great people it goes to something like: cultre 8934/5400 i dont understand.

eXtreme 1138
07-13-2008, 05:55 PM
Yeah, I have had the great people stop spawning eventually problem as well. By that time though i already had more than i needed to build the UN, and the other civs had several as well, so i think they all might have been unlocked overall by each civ, meaning there were no more available to unlock.

As for each GP/wonder/flipped city not counting towards a win, can't say I've ever had that problem.

REDBEES
07-14-2008, 01:13 AM
Yeah, I have had the great people stop spawning eventually problem as well. By that time though i already had more than i needed to build the UN, and the other civs had several as well, so i think they all might have been unlocked overall by each civ, meaning there were no more available to unlock.

As for each GP/wonder/flipped city not counting towards a win, can't say I've ever had that problem.
I think you may be right, that's the only thing that could make sense, the game ran out of great people

ArakTaiRoth
07-14-2008, 08:18 AM
I have definitely had the problem where converting cities and building wonders don't count to my total. Then again, I have only noticed this in scenarios, haven't paid enough attention in another game to notice.

IceWarm
07-14-2008, 01:47 PM
I got my cultural victory achievement in the Beta Centauri scenario while doing the Great People trick.