PDA

View Full Version : Pre-E3 SvR 09 Hands-On

KING CRUZ 777
07-13-2008, 08:02 PM
http://ps3.ign.com/articles/888/888373p3.html
I know its the PS3 version but its basically the same as the 360 version

New Features:

Inferno Match: point of the match is to light your opponent on fire, by grappling them and dragging them near the fire and having to press a button combonination to get away

around 20 diffferent Tag-Team Finnishers: Like Twist of Fate/ Swantom Bomb

fighting styles like technical, showman, hardcore, powerhouse, submission, highflyer will not be in this game, but something new, fighting abilities will replace it, where every superstar will have 6 different abillities from the Shawn Michaels Kip-Up(when he is on the ground and just kicks up into action with a full momentum meter), to bashing your head with a steel chair to regenerate your health

only finnisher submissions can make your opponent tap out, which in my opinion makes it more realistic like in the WWE

the guy at IGN made his own finnisher which is a kick to the groin, to a fireman carry spinning into a cutter, and he said it was really cool, and you can give it a Pre-Set name so that Jim Ross for example can say the name when you do the finnisher

less loading screens and if your playing with Tripple H for example it will show your win/lose record with the superstar on the loading screen and etc.

that was the basic synopsis...

brak4222
09-06-2008, 07:33 AM
But if it's Triple H, there no need to put losses, since he only wins.....

KING CRUZ 777
09-17-2008, 01:01 AM
But if it's Triple H, there no need to put losses, since he only wins..... true since he banged Vinces daughter its been like that

wyndorf666
09-18-2008, 06:57 PM
But if it's Triple H, there no need to put losses, since he only wins.....

true since he banged Vinces daughter its been like that

WOAH! It's 2003 again! Shouldn't you guys be dissing John Cena now or something?

Anyhoo, really looking forward to this game now, ecspecially after playing the awful TNA iMPACT!

kentarulez
09-18-2008, 09:44 PM
will you leave the Triple H bashing for once, he has lost, he lot to Batista 3 PPVs in a row, he lost to Shawn Michaels at Survivor Series and Summerslam 2002, and back on topic, it looks pretty cool, I'll definitely be getting it.

KING CRUZ 777
09-21-2008, 03:21 PM
I hope Jeff Hardy wins the title from HHH
he desearves it
go to IGN they have daily superstars and videos