PDA

View Full Version : Rock band to feature Madden 09 tracks.

Matrarch
07-13-2008, 09:09 PM
From xbox360 fanboy:

...According to the press release, "'Rock Band' will feature music from the 'Madden 09' soundtrack in its weekly downloadable songs update, a handful at a time, over several weeks, with each song carrying the 'Madden' brand." Though, at what price, which tracks from the album and when they'll release are all question marks right now.

And the tracks?

Track Listing for Madden NFL 09 Soundtrack
"Stand Up for Rock 'n' Roll" by Airbourne
"The Real World" by The All-American Rejects
"We Made It" by Busta Rhymes w/Linkin Park
"Inside the Fire" by Disturbed
"Like Knives" by The Fashion
"Lucid Dreams" by Franz Ferdinand
Worlds Away" by From First to Last
"I'm Home" by Gym Class Heroes
"Undead" by Hollywood Undead
"The Mirror's Truth" by In Flames
"Don't Stop" by InnerPartySystem
"Millionaire" by Izza Kizza
"ABC's" by K'naan
"Burnt" by Kardinal Offishall w/Lindo P
"Blackout" by Kidz in the Hall
"Wax On, Wax Off" by Kovas
"Never Wanted to Dance" by Mindless Self Indulgence
"Hammerhead" by The Offspring
"Hey Yeah" by Rev Theory
"Wolves at the Door" by Senses Fail
"Devour" by Shinedown
"Into the Mouth of Hell We March" by Trivium
"Diamond Life" by Tyga
"Desperate Times, Desperate Measures" by Underoath
"Breakdown" by Wale w/Southeast Slim
"Workin'" by Young Dre the Truth w/Good Charlotte

Of course, the Offspring and Disturbed tracks are already available. Any opinions on which tracks from the list you'd like to see in Rock Band?

xCOBRAx
07-13-2008, 10:39 PM
i know i seem negative but none really. i mean a lot of that just doesnt belong in rock band....Gym Class Heros? Busta Rhymes? No thanks!

nightmare975
07-13-2008, 11:40 PM
I agree with cobra, I don't want any of them, save for disturbed and offspring, but like you said, they're already out.

workbench
07-14-2008, 12:07 AM
diabolical.

Bishop24
07-14-2008, 12:11 AM
Have any of you all even heard the Busta Rhymes/Linkin Park song? That song is actually pretty good. I like some of them songs, but I don't wanna see Gym Class Heroes or Young Dre. But I wouldn't mind the other songs.

soccerplaya13cj
07-14-2008, 12:43 AM
I really want 'Devour'

Dex
07-14-2008, 12:49 AM
List of song rumors has been added to the thread for song rumors...

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?p=973953#post973953

Matrarch
07-14-2008, 01:06 AM
Ah, sorry. I didn't think to put the info there since it seems to be more DLC related than RB2. ^^

One interesting thing about this list is the non-typical RB tracks. HMX has stated that they want to include tracks from different genres and this would give them an opportunity to do so if they'd like.

Dex
07-14-2008, 01:12 AM
I think the only way I would play these songs is if they were a free DLC token code inside each Madden 09 box.

nightmare975
07-14-2008, 03:15 AM
Oh shit! I just saw the Shinedown song! I may just get that.

Mike255
07-14-2008, 03:40 AM
Cool. Some MSI would be interesting. Linkin Park i might get. And definately shinedown and Trivium.

anusmonger
07-14-2008, 06:06 AM
some stuff looks good, if these come out i might pick some of em up

artvandel4y
07-17-2008, 06:07 AM
These may be the 20 free songs they were talking about. For the record, Airbourne is essentially an ACDC knockoff, which would fit okay in Rock Band.

aPerfektFIaw
07-17-2008, 05:46 PM
The Rev Theory song listed is called "Hell Yeah" not "Hey Yeah"

RiteNowRiteNow
07-17-2008, 09:47 PM
Definite, absolute, can't-miss downloads from that list are Trivium (I'm a fan, but this is off their forthcoming album which is supposed to include a lot more screaming-type vocals), Shinedown (Brent Smith is the most underrated vocalist in rock. Period.) and Rev Theory (formerly Revelation Theory, which I think is a MUCH cooler name).

Coming in a "if-it-doesn't-contain-all-screaming-vocals" fourth, is In Flames. One of the more overrated Swedish metal bands. They're good, but not great.

The All-American Rejects will most likely get downloaded only because the daughters love them.

Everything else is going to require a full listen-through before I even begin to consider them.

Hopefully, this opens up the door for more Trivium (Gunshot to The Head of Trepidation, Rain, Pull Harder On the Strings of Your Martyr) and Shinedown (Fly From the Inside, Burning Bright, 45) DLC.

Does anyone have a logial reason why we STILL haven't even heard a rumor of Korn (Falling Away From Me is a definite want/wish/desire) or Staind (pretty much anything they wrote)????