PDA

View Full Version : Easy Economic Victory

IceWarm
07-14-2008, 12:55 AM
Here is an easy way to win an economic victory:

1-Play a scenario in Beta Centauri

2-Play as the Arabs(They get a 2% bonus to gold reserves) The Aztecs will also work well.

3-Found your first city and then set your government to democracy(Gets your more gold)

4-Switch your workers to gold

5-Build a market and then a bank

6-Found another city and switch workers to gold

7-Build markets and banks in your new city

8-Eventually you'll have enough gold to build the World Bank wonder and win an economic victory.

Also you can build a few buildings to get culture as well, but mostly focus on buildings/wonders that will give you more gold and more economy like the Internet wonder.

Hope this helps.

IceWarm
07-14-2008, 12:56 AM
I also got the achievement "The Root of All Evil" while doing this.

shaneonoke
07-16-2008, 03:47 AM
aztecs and zulu get 50% (50@%) gold production i used aztecs for it

Flying Saffa
07-16-2008, 11:19 AM
I have a question about this, if you leave the game long enough, then you run out of time. Message displays "The game will end in 5 turns and the leader will be awarded a Domination Victory".

Will that unlock the domination achievements as well or must I wipe everyone out?

iskoot
07-16-2008, 11:34 AM
I have a question about this, if you leave the game long enough, then you run out of time. Message displays "The game will end in 5 turns and the leader will be awarded a Domination Victory".

Will that unlock the domination achievements as well or must I wipe everyone out?

That would win you a domination victory...but that would take longer then neccessary.

IceWarm
07-16-2008, 01:54 PM
With this method you'll be able to build the World Bank long before the five turn limit is put into effect.

IceWarm
07-20-2008, 06:37 AM
One of your advisers will tell you that you only need X amount of gold before you can build the World Bank.