PDA

View Full Version : Grow a city to size 20?

ShaunMichael80
07-14-2008, 11:41 AM
Didn't see this posted, In the guide they don't tell you either...How exactly is this done? How do you know? I have tried getting over 20 settlers in 1 city, 20 buildings in one cit..Can't seem to get this achievement. Anyone know exactly HOW/WHAT this achievement entails?

iskoot
07-14-2008, 12:32 PM
Well, with each city you normally see a number attached to it. That number deems the citys population so to speak. All you really have to do is get the city's number up to 20.

And if you've had 20 settlers in one city, then all you would have had to do was settle them in the city and you would have gotten the achievement.

IceWarm
07-14-2008, 01:46 PM
I got this achievement by doing the Great People trick. Go to Beta Centauri and just keep getting your culture up.

eXtreme 1138
07-14-2008, 02:00 PM
The fastst way to get to size twenty is to focus the workers on food production and settle more settlers into that city which are built by other cities (as building settlers will decrease the population of the city in whcih they are built).

I find with natural play though, you will usualy get one city over size twenty easily.

Rolyatkcinmai
07-14-2008, 03:56 PM
Um.. You should get a city to size 20 in the first game you play.. Your capitol almost always gets to 31..