PDA

View Full Version : Phials, can i quit when i get them all??

Codename_47
07-14-2008, 07:39 PM
Just wondering if quiting your game when you get all 5 means they dont count or something because ive done it a couple times and i couldnt really find an answer in any other thread.
Any help would be appreciated?

Just to clarify just in case that made no sense, if i was to obtain all 5 phials on say "Rebel Fortress" and then quit because i don't want to finish the level, will all 5 count? or will i have to go back for them later?
Thanks guys

Sajaa
07-17-2008, 12:53 AM
Yes, they will still count. I had to replay the first mission because I missed one of the phials and when I found it I quit. When I got the last phial I needed the achievement unlocked.

o8-ross-o9
07-17-2008, 01:24 PM
This is o7-Jordan-o8 on my friends account and ive got 1000G on this game and when i done the phials i completed the level as i didnt want to take the chance that they didnt count and i would recommend the same to u dont take the chance because if they dont count then u have to play everything again and thats a bitch :p

Jag Bros
07-25-2008, 06:57 AM
This is o7-Jordan-o8 on my friends account and ive got 1000G on this game and when i done the phials i completed the level as i didnt want to take the chance that they didnt count and i would recommend the same to u dont take the chance because if they dont count then u have to play everything again and thats a bitch :p

i agree...i got the full 1000/1000 and when i did the phials on my first run, i found each and every one of em and beat the level so it saved so i didnt run into any problems later on ...the phials to find are honestly very time consuming and some are a b*tch to find

boofarama
08-05-2008, 11:40 PM
are some of the phials hard to find

Gamechamp
01-08-2009, 05:13 PM
I just tested it. Yes, you CAN simply quit after you find the last phial. I got a phial, quit, and turned my 360 off at the title screen. Then I booted it up and went to that phial's location. It was still gone.