PDA

View Full Version : pirate enclave 2 phial need help

lord jord 06
08-21-2006, 08:48 PM
:uzi: im using k_dogs guide but cant seem 2 find this phialLeaving the first island, travel through the closing water gate. on west face of easternmost island is a rock formation and a tunnel opening underwater. Phial, armor, and Molotov Cocktails are all located inside.and this one Move to the northeast side of the center island. On this side of the island, you should be able to look at the opposate island and see the entry gate. From the far corner, there swim directly east, following the bottom as it deepens. You will come to a rock formation acrhway deep underwater. Swim through the archway to a sunken WWII bomber. A Phial is located underneath the wing of the plane. please help :uzi:

Sir Paul
11-08-2006, 06:55 AM
I'm sorry to seem like an idiot but when I'm searching the forum I can't find K_dogs walk through. Can anyone help?

o7-Jordan-o8
07-27-2007, 11:51 PM
Ok ........ at 1st when i was looking for these achievements i couldnt find the cave 1 that ur stuck at but eventually did . :D seen as though i cant remember what island its at, swim round all the islands on the maps at the shore lines and then ull eventually find it i can remember its well hidden but thats all and for the other 1 its at the bottom of the ocean like the to ships ,only its a yellow plane and its placed in the far right of the map near the edge of the map in between the 2 islands !! hope i can help u by saying these things but its hard to describe the plane's location :( sorry

Valkynaz
10-22-2007, 04:52 PM
I'm sorry to seem like an idiot but when I'm searching the forum I can't find K_dogs walk through. Can anyone help?

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=25915

Valkynaz
10-22-2007, 04:54 PM
im using k_dogs guide but cant seem 2 find this phialand this one please help

I can't tell you anything useful than that the phials are located underwater.