Choose for All

casper018

could anyone help me please?

I skipped the begin of chapter 8, now I wanne finish this last part (will you get the finish the game achievement if you skipped the begin??)

But I start this part with some strange half naked guy who follows me and a timer dat starts a 1minute countdown..

but I cant find anything what I must/can do?

Can someone please explain me what I have to do?

• 2 weeks later...
i guess the film was so bad i don't know why the wanted to try and get the game to be almost like the dvd of the film if you know what i mean.

The movie was horrible, but I never thought the game would almost become a game adaptation of the movie! The old Alone in the Dark games kicked ass (well some of 'em did, esp the first two) and belong to the first ever horror survival games, before things like Resident Evil, so while the movie was a huge disappointment, I had good hopes for the game... Also the original tech demo's seemed really promising. Sadly the game is filled with good idea's and bad execution. Still, having said that I did enjoy most of the puzzles. It's just a shame it's so extremely broken and while the overall storyline keeps you interested for more, the characters, dialogue, etc. is straight from a B-movie or really bad cop show. So much potential, but shame it failed, and indeed sort of resembled the movie.

While I in the end did still enjoy playing through the game, I do think the Zero Punctuation review says it all. It had good idea's, but was released to quickly, unpolished and as such failed to deliver.