Advertisements getting in the way!!!

s2l_soldier

Okay, I understand that a site needs to place ads in order to generate money to keep the site going. I'm cool with that. But I am seriously getting tired of these stupid floating ads. I have to navigate my mouse around them just to click on a link and sometimes I can't even click a link until I click the ad. I have been coming here for years, and I hate to say it, but its starting to get to the point where I just go somewhere else for my achievement guides. Can we please keep the ads where they are supposed to be?

Okay, I understand that a site needs to place ads in order to generate money to keep the site going. I'm cool with that. But I am seriously getting tired of these stupid floating ads. I have to navigate my mouse around them just to click on a link and sometimes I can't even click a link until I click the ad. I have been coming here for years, and I hate to say it, but its starting to get to the point where I just go somewhere else for my achievement guides. Can we please keep the ads where they are supposed to be?

i also understand the advertising issues i really dont mind them except the few that hinder the way i want to use this site, could we please just tone it down just a little bit.

This has been discussed on no less than three occasions and we've stated we are getting in touch with the ad company and trying to get those specific ones removed from our package. We don't get to choose which ones go in, we can only request which ones are removed once they are added in so we have to play catch-up when they appear.

This 2-PAGE thread called "advertisements" might have been a good place to check first.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=76236