PDA

View Full Version : Difficulties Mastered Gltiched

innerpenguin
07-16-2008, 01:59 AM
I have a victory using each civilization, yet the Difficulties Mastered achievement did not unlock.

Any suggestions? Or did it unlock randomly in a new game for some people?

EDIT: I found the solution, it is posted below.

xDMWx Burgess
07-16-2008, 02:34 AM
I haven't saw anything about this glitching. What I would do is check your Hall of Glory, under each statue shows that you beat that game with them and on what difficulty. I hope this helps.

teej
07-16-2008, 03:44 AM
I was about to post a thread about this too. I beat a game with each civilization also and I still did not unlock for me. Do we need to beat the game with every civilization on the same difficulty or what? I was a little upset about this too. Post if it has happened to you or if you have any info about this please.

innerpenguin
07-16-2008, 04:08 AM
There is an explanation!

1. I had all the achievements for each civilization
2. I had all of the busts for each of the leaders in my trophy room.

So, it is strange that I did not have the achievement.

However, below each leader's bust are four squares, one for each type of win.

For me, Caesar did not have anything in any box, even though I had an achievement for winning with him.

But, I played another game using him and the achievement unlocked.

SO, even if you have already won with a civilization and unlocked the achievement for that civilization, you should check the trophy room to make sure that it registered it there.

xDMWx Burgess
07-16-2008, 04:19 AM
Awesome I'm glad that it worked for you.

Dude Rain
07-16-2008, 04:22 AM
Same thing happened to me. Something to look out for.

teej
07-16-2008, 04:58 AM
There is an explanation!

1. I had all the achievements for each civilization
2. I had all of the busts for each of the leaders in my trophy room.

So, it is strange that I did not have the achievement.

However, below each leader's bust are four squares, one for each type of win.

For me, Caesar did not have anything in any box, even though I had an achievement for winning with him.

But, I played another game using him and the achievement unlocked.

SO, even if you have already won with a civilization and unlocked the achievement for that civilization, you should check the trophy room to make sure that it registered it there.

Yep thats why the achievement was not working. Thanks I got mine working.

Guys, go into your Hall of Glory, go to the part where it has the statues of the heads of each civilization. Go in for a closer look on each head. At the bottem of them there will be 4 squares for each type of avaliable win. I did not have anything filled in for any squares for Cleopatra. To register the win, atleast on block should be filled with one of the four types of victories.

Thanks again Innerpenguin.

teej
07-16-2008, 05:01 AM
oh and btw, not trying to throw this thread off topic but I am missing one more great person and that is homer. I know he goes with the alphabetical thing but is there anything else I could learn that can increase my chances of getting Homer. Or just play and hope for the best lol?

REDBEES
07-16-2008, 05:51 AM
oh and btw, not trying to throw this thread off topic but I am missing one more great person and that is homer. I know he goes with the alphabetical thing but is there anything else I could learn that can increase my chances of getting Homer. Or just play and hope for the best lol?
dude, there is like 5 great person topics, you decided to post in one about a glitch related to winning with every civilization... please break your keyboard.

teej
07-16-2008, 07:38 PM
dude, there is like 5 great person topics, you decided to post in one about a glitch related to winning with every civilization... please break your keyboard.

ok asshole like I said before, I did not mean to break the idea of this thread like I said before, I was just asking a question, in which something I have been having trouble with. So there are like 5 great people threads? I have only seen two and one does not help me at all.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=79284
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=76566

so what you posted above does not help or benifit anyone and was not cool. It makes us all a little more retarded for reading it.

Tieg
07-16-2008, 10:15 PM
ok asshole like I said before, I did not mean to break the idea of this thread like I said before, I was just asking a question, in which something I have been having trouble with. So there are like 5 great people threads? I have only seen two and one does not help me at all.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=79284
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=76566

so what you posted above does not help or benifit anyone and was not cool. It makes us all a little more retarded for reading it.

Let me put it in a politer way then my fellow poster did so we can get this thread back on track and not turn a constructive thread providing cool info into a bashing thread that gets locked and becomes of no benifit whatsoever.

Check out this link on great persons http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=76566
Should help your problems.

Getting back on track...those heads or busts of the leaders I noticed that appeared without anything in the squares below them were the leaders you ran into in your travels and you have to play them before you get credit for using that civilization. Good luck all and lets be civil :)

teej
07-16-2008, 10:52 PM
Let me put it in a politer way then my fellow poster did so we can get this thread back on track and not turn a constructive thread providing cool info into a bashing thread that gets locked and becomes of no benifit whatsoever.

Check out this link on great persons http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=76566
Should help your problems.

haha
yeah I do not mind someone calling me out when I am wrong but there is no need for a person to be a jerk about it.

Tieg
07-17-2008, 02:13 AM
haha
yeah I do not mind someone calling me out when I am wrong but there is no need for a person to be a jerk about it.

I agree...;)