PDA

View Full Version : Freezing issues?

Lilballer59
07-16-2008, 05:17 PM
Well i just got this game in gamefly, and whenever i start it up it loads and everything. Until i go to select a career or quick race or anything. It freezes in the loading screen. Before i acuse the game for the problem, i wanted to know if anyone had any known issues like this with this game before, since it is one of the games that wouldnt load when the xbox 360 first came out. Help is appreciated, thanks =]

bambamfn
07-17-2008, 12:36 AM
havent had such problems with the game. have you tryed to play when on live, maybe there might be an update? do any of your other games freeze.... not much to help with, few of my games freeze. but when my friend borrows them to play, they dont freeze on his 360.

Deadly14u
08-13-2008, 07:40 AM
I've had a freezing problem every time I get caught in a free roam chase.. it's really annoying

RenovatioCogito
12-23-2008, 07:05 PM
I am having random freezing problems as well. Every once and a while it will freeze on a Loading... screen when I'm switching to a new race or back to the Safe House. It is really frustrating because it doesn't auto-save so I usually lose a couple races I've already beaten.

I'm installing the game to my hard drive to see if that helps ... in the meantime I'm just going back to the safe house after each milestone and manually saving. Very frustrating.

d.palapuz
04-20-2009, 11:59 PM
I got the game from EB games used..
The game freezes after a pursuit, when I go back to safehouse..
It must have been the cd, probably..