PDA

View Full Version : Crawler Grenades?

Eilujin
08-22-2006, 02:55 PM
Simple question... How do you Plant the Crawler grenades on the ground in online play?

Thanks

Maka
08-22-2006, 03:12 PM
Secondary fire to turn them over... I think legs up means mine and legs down is grenade... Just try both sides... Use secondary fire..

W. Samuel Jones III
08-22-2006, 05:56 PM
I believe there is a time limit to the crawler mines...they don't last forever.

Place them in areas near warp gates for best effects. You should get your crawler achievements this way.

Secondary fire to turn them over... I think legs up means mine and legs down is grenade... Just try both sides... Use secondary fire..

Fire Mage
08-22-2006, 06:50 PM
If they are on their backs in your hand, they will bounce around like a grenade when thrown.

Press secondary fire to change them onto their stomach, and they will just plop where you throw them, for better accuracy. That is, as long as the person doesn't move.:uzi:

Vinny68
08-23-2006, 06:10 PM
Any good tip's on getting the crawler king achievement? I got the launcher one by basically setting them up as mines. Do you have to throw them as regular grenade's? If so i find that tough to work. Any good tip's on this one? Thanks.

W. Samuel Jones III
08-23-2006, 07:21 PM
Any good tip's on getting the crawler king achievement? I got the launcher one by basically setting them up as mines. Do you have to throw them as regular grenade's? If so i find that tough to work. Any good tip's on this one? Thanks.

Plant them as land mines.

You will rack up the kills on a small board {the bar for example} a lot quicker than the larger boards.