PDA

View Full Version : This was a good game

tadpeters
07-17-2008, 10:14 PM
I thought this was a really good game. I've had one person on my list say it was a crappy game but he only played the demo. Surprisingly, this was definitely in my top 3 favorite games to play on this console since I've had it. It was very fun, really enjoyable and the achievements were actually fun to obtain. Anybody wanting to know about this game's fun and/or achievements, definitely get it. I rented it from the store and easily beat it within a few days. Not because the game was short, but because it was highly addicting and kept me playing more and more.

I definitely recommend it to anybody searching for a unique shooter/fighter game in between the grand slams coming out soon. Also definitely is a good 1000 to get if you are worried about achievements. Using the guides on here, it becomes very easy to snag all 1000.

HitmanIV
07-26-2008, 04:04 PM
It was a good game but I felt that it could have been alot better. I think that the shooting deffinitely needs improved so does the driving. But other than that the game was quite fun to play.