PDA

View Full Version : This game will be good but............

Perxxxxx
07-18-2008, 12:12 AM
If anyone else but me cares the rosters are probably gonna be messed up because of the draft which kinda ruins it a bit dont you think....?:(

Bishop24
07-18-2008, 12:14 AM
The game doesn't come out til November, they will fix the rosters by then. They already know who was gonna be drafted where, so the game is already updated with the new roster. So don't worry about that. At least that's what I think.

Ben Sharpe
07-18-2008, 12:21 AM
I'm sure they would have the rosters updated, look at the Fifa games the transfer window is open untill the 1st of Sept, and the game is usually out around the end of Sept or early Oct, it isn't really that hard (hell they even give you the option to change them around in alot of games anyway.

Perxxxxx
07-18-2008, 01:05 AM
They havent fixed rosters in previous SVR games so thats why i am slightly worried

Pirate Luke
07-18-2008, 10:28 AM
Last years roaster was up to date. They had each person on the right roaster at the time such as jonny nitro/Morrison was on ECW and champion. So dont worry they will have the roaster up to date when the game is released, all we got to hope is they have a patch released every month to catch up with everything.

Perxxxxx
07-18-2008, 11:44 AM
Last years had JBL on Smackdown as a superstar , before he'd even came back to compete - on RAW, and the some of champions always lose their titles as this game comes out for some reason so thats another bad thing, and 07 had some wrong roster placements aswell. Am i just being to pessimistic ? Oh and if they made patches to keep things up to date that would effectively make it SVR2010 so they wouldnt do that in my opinion

HELBRECT
08-06-2008, 06:52 AM
i dont really care about any of the rosters or anything as long as they have undertaker and i 1k 2009 then ill be happy,
i just want to have 1k for each wrestling game i only need 10 more points for 2007 nearly their :woop:

Pirate Luke
08-15-2008, 06:03 PM
You can change who has the title so they wouldnt need to update that

DCS 23
08-15-2008, 06:05 PM
im not 2 botherd bout the rosters as i dont watch it on tv i just create a wrestler then kick the real characters asses lol

A 1 Phenomenal
08-27-2008, 09:54 PM
Last years had JBL on Smackdown as a superstar , before he'd even came back to compete - on RAW, and the some of champions always lose their titles as this game comes out for some reason so thats another bad thing, and 07 had some wrong roster placements aswell. Am i just being to pessimistic ? Oh and if they made patches to keep things up to date that would effectively make it SVR2010 so they wouldnt do that in my opinion

JBL was the commentator on the game. The only reason for him being a member of the SD roster was because he was an unlockable and they had to put him somewhere.

As for the champions you could just change them whenever you want.

There will be downloadables this year so any new stars that come in can still be put on the game.

I just want the controls and the glitchy moves to be fixed as well as the classes being removed and just making each superstar being individual.

brak4222
09-06-2008, 07:08 AM
From all the videos I've seen, they have already fixed the rosters. Benjamin was US champ on SmackDown and KellyKelly was on Raw.