BWT Achievements

Wickedlunatic

My girlfriend and I started doing BWT the other night, her playing easy and me playing medium, and now were maxed out on fans @260,000, will I still be able to get the endless set list achievements for each city?

There is only one Endless Setlist. Medium difficulty minimum.

For Big Ins in each city, you you will also need to be Medium or higher, while a lot of them require you to be hard or expert.

If she stays on Easy you will not be able to get most of the BWT Achieves.

Twisted speaks the truth. My daughter, who is the drummer of our band, is a Medium player so she can get some of the Big Ins but she is going to be left out of a couple. My son and I, who can both play Expert, tried to help her get as many as she could by clearing out some harder venues without her and then letting her join us for the final setlists. Unfortunately, she can not get Big In Tokyo or Big In New York (and a few more) ... both require Hard or above and she just doesn't feel ready for them yet.

Edited by sharonoagain

She'd do a lot better if she relaxed and fell into the pocket and let the groove just flow.

There, 1000 posts. Go me! :Bounce:

Yeah, she is actually better than she thinks she is (far better than me on drums, anyway) but she needs confidence. I find just playing with me or is more fun for her than playing with her I-can-do-anything-better-than-you brother. Of course, we know that too. :p

Yay you!! :woop: Jeez, you talk a lot! ;)