PDA

View Full Version : Game Records

xTOxChedderNips
08-22-2006, 06:37 PM
does ne1 know if you can set the game to the longest quarter legnth to get these? AND SS mode is gay...i made a HB and all i can control is him...unless im doing sumthin wrong.

Crazy Cabbie
08-23-2006, 01:35 AM
Nope, in Super Star mode you can only control your created player, thats Madden's way of forcing you to play through the season at least once for each ss achievement

NearDeath06
08-23-2006, 07:30 AM
does ne1 know if you can set the game to the longest quarter legnth to get these? AND SS mode is gay...i made a HB and all i can control is him...unless im doing sumthin wrong.

thats not gay, thats pretty cool, I know i would never think of something like that...

Onebadtubesock
08-23-2006, 03:55 PM
I think SS mode is incredibly fun. It's something totally different and if you create multiple players you can really learn each position better. I think it'll really pay off in online play...especially HB and LB.

Zombfied EyE
08-23-2006, 04:31 PM
I think SS mode is incredibly fun. It's something totally different and if you create multiple players you can really learn each position better. I think it'll really pay off in online play...especially HB and LB.

yup thats what I was thinking

Skwidman
08-23-2006, 07:33 PM
Does anybody know if you have to get the one game records in a season or can you get it in just a regular exhibition game?

NearDeath06
08-23-2006, 10:05 PM
Does anybody know if you have to get the one game records in a season or can you get it in just a regular exhibition game?

It would be much easier and much simple if you did it in the franchise mode....so you wouldnt have ti risk anthing...

empty87
08-23-2006, 10:09 PM
I can see why people would think SS mode sucks if all they want is fast achievements, but I personally think it is a really great feature and is a lot of fun.

Skwidman
08-24-2006, 03:45 AM
It would be much easier and much simple if you did it in the franchise mode....so you wouldnt have ti risk anthing...

Well the thing is, exhibition (play now mode) would be less effort, plus I don't want to play a whole season's worth of 15 minute quarter games, just one game. It would be much easier to set up an easy matchup in exhibition as well.

Anybody know if you can do it via Play Now?

Skwidman
08-24-2006, 05:54 PM
OK, just so you guys know you can get ANY of the single game records in any mode at any difficulty and any team with any teams. For receptions I went with the Bengals against the 49ers and 5 minute quarters and passed to Chad a lot, got 40 receptions, so you can probably do it on shorter quarters. I havent gotten the sacks yet, even though I got 8 in a game with the Steelers vs. the 49ers (sensing a trend here?) at 5 minute quarters but I think the 7 you have to get you have to get with one player. Almost all of the achievements you can get 2 or 3 in Pro difficulty, perhaps more in Rookie if you're trying for them.