PDA

View Full Version : Level 2 not unlocking?

DisturbedDan
08-22-2006, 07:32 PM
anyone else have this problem. I'm at level 4 on gamer level but never got the achievement for level 2.

temp0r
08-22-2006, 07:32 PM
try saving it ? I didn't notice the achievement unlock, but it did

DisturbedDan
08-22-2006, 07:52 PM
nope... i'm on level 5 now to.

empty87
08-22-2006, 07:59 PM
That is strange because when I got to Level 2, it showed me the achievement unlocked notification. All of my friends that own the game are having no problem with that either.

I hate to say this but unless someone has another idea, you may want to just restart. I know it sucks.

Tron
08-22-2006, 08:01 PM
i got mines yall.

temp0r
08-22-2006, 08:01 PM
I wouldn't restart, just try another profile .. seein' that it's only level 2, you should be able to just sim through a season and get it .. or hopefully unlock it

DisturbedDan
08-22-2006, 08:09 PM
i'm only at level 5 through playing minigames. So i will probably just delete it and restart it. It's no big deal at all.

DisturbedDan
08-22-2006, 09:02 PM
and simulating the season did give me it. Why it did it before I have no idea. Though atleast i know it's ok now.

Krazie
08-22-2006, 09:08 PM
I had the same exact problem. I got the game last night, played one game online, and by the time the game was over, I was a level 3, and i didnt get an achievement. I dont know if its because the points you get online dont register til AFTER the game or what. So I went from level 1 straight to level 3, thus not giving me the achievement.

I just made a new save on a memory card and played some mini-games, got it after like 4 mini-games. I deleted that and am continuing with the one on my hard drive.

Bad glitch, would make you look bad if you unlocked level 10 before level 2, lol..

DisturbedDan
08-22-2006, 09:21 PM
yeah. I didn't even know there was a achievement for getting level two. So when I actually got there, I wasn't expecting it to pop up.

Another thing, the minigames achievement. You only get that when creating a player right? I know for a fact that didn't pop up after I played minigames, but it did after I got to the minigames for my created player.

Krazie
08-22-2006, 09:42 PM
yeah. I didn't even know there was a achievement for getting level two. So when I actually got there, I wasn't expecting it to pop up.

Another thing, the minigames achievement. You only get that when creating a player right? I know for a fact that didn't pop up after I played minigames, but it did after I got to the minigames for my created player.

Nope, I got my mini-game achievements before I created my player..

DisturbedDan
08-22-2006, 09:48 PM
that's really weird then.

temp0r
08-22-2006, 09:59 PM
not sure the two had anything to do with each other .. didn't have to play any mini-games to get the achievement .. simply enter it

create a player I did just that, created a player .. had to run a couple of drills/training with him before bein' able to save, but after that got the achievement

DisturbedDan
08-23-2006, 12:14 AM
i guess my profile was just screwed up. Oh well, it's all good now.