PDA

View Full Version : DLC for 7/22

Matrarch
07-18-2008, 06:01 PM
Well, after all the E3 excitement, we're back to regular old DLC updates. Not as exciting, I know, but still newsworthy.

From the rockband.com forums:

Release date: Tuesday, July 22, 2008 (Xbox LIVE® Marketplace)

Tracks: Nine Inch Nails 3-pack
“Burn”
“Capital G”
“Last”

Shinedown
“Devour”
“Junkies For Fame”

Price: $5.49 (440 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360) for NIN 3-pack
$1.99 (160 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360) per individual
track

So, when RB2 comes out, should these threads be double posted or just moved to RB2 or should they stay put? Something to consider. :)

I don't know if I'll be getting anything this week. Gonna wait and see those note charts!

Dex
07-18-2008, 09:04 PM
Nothing for me to buy this week, but it's always nice to see 3+ songs released.

Good question about the DLC announcements... I think it's going to get annoying checking 2 forums for posts, as well as duplicate threads. I would hope that shortly after RB2 is released, most of the new threads would move over there for good. Tough call...

RB2 will include RB1 tracks + RB1 DLC, but not everyone will be automatically buying RB2.

It's too bad we can't have a "Rock Band Series" forum that was self-inclusive of both games... along with little "RB1", "RB2" and "DLC" icons next to each thread, indicating what the topic is referring to.

xCOBRAx
07-18-2008, 10:46 PM
i guess the first NIN pack sold so well they felt they needed a second one?

Dex: what you said is possible, however it would be very different from the way the forums are currently setup. What i would like to see is very similar to what you said...Have a rockband series forum and then have two subforums. SotW and DLC announcements.

Mike255
07-18-2008, 11:25 PM
Ill probably be getting this later on. Dont have the money for shit now.

CriscoDisco878
07-19-2008, 01:06 AM
pass. not a big nine inch nails fan

Dla911
07-19-2008, 01:56 AM
hmm more NIN i have not got the frist pack yet, i'm going to get it when i have the Extra cash but more NIN? think i'm going to pass this week for sure for now