PDA

View Full Version : You know you've played too much Dead Rising when...

aPerfektFIaw
08-22-2006, 09:24 PM
you are at your local mall, and you look for good hiding spots, and which stores would have the best weapons... JUST in case

OR

when you get uneasy everynight at 7pm

PoLiShBuTcHeR
08-23-2006, 04:37 AM
god forbid u see a dog at the mall u wanna strangle it

Dave
08-24-2006, 12:53 AM
u carry a skateboard and books about skateboarding hoping it will improve ur performance

or

u punch girls who go below ur belt thinking that their infected

Tyger7
08-24-2006, 02:02 AM
You have started sleeping on your couch instead of your bed lately

Suddenly have an amazing talent for weaving through crowded places

You forget to pay for food and just simply eat it in the store

When you try on clothes you dont look at the sizes anymore, nor what gender they are targeted towards

You see a women's jewlrey and think she has good self defense methods

You are afraid whatever you pick up has a limited time before you break it

Every hour you review what has happened and what else you need to accomlish

and finally.....

You start your xbox 360 one day to realize your whole hard drive has been erased and every game save has been lost. Your life has taken a punch to the heart, your accomplishments that werent really accomplishments at all are gone. You hate capcom and pre-order the nintendo Wii hoping that they do not have any kind of achievements.

You start your xbox 360 only to realize

BlazeDragon132
08-24-2006, 03:19 AM
You hold hands of the girls in the mall because you think they are too stupid to find their way to the security room.

You get a toy gun and shoot it at people in the mall just for fun. You also beat them up with teddy bears.

You take what you want and attack anyone trying to get close to you.

DisturbedDan
08-24-2006, 05:44 AM
for some reason you start over using the phrase COME ONE!!! COME ON!!!! COME ON!!! COME ON!!! COME ON!!! COME ON!!! COME ON!!!

aPerfektFIaw
08-24-2006, 06:49 AM
ummmmmmm....... :confused:

lets move on...

zebatov
08-24-2006, 07:13 PM
I have a good one.

When you get headaches regularily, and arthritis in your wrists and have to pop pills on a daily basis. Then your physician tells you to stop and you run out of his office, stealing his TV yelling "NO!"

zebatov
08-24-2006, 07:19 PM
for some reason you start over using the phrase COME ONE!!! COME ON!!!! COME ON!!! COME ON!!! COME ON!!! COME ON!!! COME ON!!!

Um. Nice girls in your post there.

I've been to where Kate's done photo shoots. And ALL the girls in Vancouver, look JUST as good as she does.

BCBish!

[fb]
08-24-2006, 07:38 PM
you have the achievement for 53,594 kills... :eek:

aPerfektFIaw
08-24-2006, 08:18 PM
;95967']you have the achievement for 53,594 kills... :eek:

even worse... you have the 7 day survivor achievement

[fb]
08-24-2006, 10:53 PM
;95967']you have the achievement for 53,594 kills... :eek:

even worse... you have the 7 day survivor achievement

even worse, you have both!

Fonkey Monkey
08-24-2006, 10:58 PM

haha nice.
and apparently judging from responses im the only one that got that :confused:.
the first day i got it and my friend spent the night al i did was press Y, it was funny as hell it annoyed the shit outta my friend.

hmm. id have to say.... you know you've played it to much when you havent gone outsdie in days just becuase of dead rising *cough* fb *cough*;)

[fb]
08-25-2006, 12:28 AM
haha nice.
and apparently judging from responses im the only one that got that :confused:.
the first day i got it and my friend spent the night al i did was press Y, it was funny as hell it annoyed the shit outta my friend.

hmm. id have to say.... you know you've played it to much when you havent gone outsdie in days just becuase of dead rising *cough* fb *cough*;)

screw you monkey, i told you that i am sick, plus i need the indoorsman achievement.

Fonkey Monkey
08-25-2006, 12:59 AM
Way ta nerd it up buddy:p.
another way you know if you've played too much is if you actually sit there for 2 fucking hours on the heli pad. most boring 2 hours of my life:(.

[fb]
08-25-2006, 01:00 AM
Way ta nerd it up buddy:p.
another way you know if you've played too much is if you actually sit there for 2 fucking hours on the heli pad. most boring 2 hours of my life:(.

YOU NERD! didnt i chat with you while you got taht, i think i did.. ive never been hit on more times in my life!

xX MaslaN Xx
08-25-2006, 06:00 AM
You know you've played to much Dead Rising when you plow your car into a crowd of people just because it looks kool. :)

SYNERGY86
08-27-2006, 01:23 AM
You know you've played 2 much dead rising when u get a call on ur cell phone, pick it up and yell "otis go fuck yourself" then sit there wondering why u havent gotten a call back.