PDA

View Full Version : Don't Taze Me Bro! easiest way to get?

Decaying Rat
07-19-2008, 07:25 AM
I just cant seem to get the hang of it..is there a nack to it or something?

NightStalker666
07-19-2008, 09:03 AM
1 on 1 vs a bot seems to be fastest. When they spawn, shoot them twice with the primary fire, then finish with a combo. 15 combos, and bam. Goes alot more quick than facing multiple bots as they will shoot you and throw your aim off, and against another controller, youll have to alternate back and forth which is slower as well. Morbias Arena btw.

M1RaG3 SpUd 7
07-19-2008, 06:30 PM
i can not get the other controler to work ?
how do u do it?

Decaying Rat
07-19-2008, 08:38 PM
how do u do it?
Make sure to turn split screen on.

nWo Member69
07-20-2008, 02:53 AM
how do u do it?

why even do that vs the bots on novist lol i cant spell and ways its easy

M1RaG3 SpUd 7
07-20-2008, 11:48 AM
i can only turn the splitscreen on in instant action and u cant get the achievement there

Jonesy999
07-20-2008, 04:21 PM
personally i think its easiest if you put multipul bots on. its easier because you dont have to go looking for bots and it also give them other targets then yourself. they will be shooting at you sometimes but its novice right... they cant hit shit. anyways just make a game up to about 30 or 35 to start out and once you get the hang of the combo effect you can reduce the score to an appropriate limit according to how good you are.

Kif
07-20-2008, 04:24 PM
i can only turn the splitscreen on in instant action and u cant get the achievement there
You have to guest sign-in with the second controller first. When you start up multiplayer press X on the second controller to sign it in, then you will be able to splitscreen.

M1RaG3 SpUd 7
07-21-2008, 12:04 PM
i went in to multiplayer to sign in the guest on the second controller but there was no guest so i signed it in as someone else and the i started to make a game but i was not able to change the splitscreen bit to yes.
also i dont know if i need it but the other person didnt have live .

never mind i figured it out

Jonesy999
07-21-2008, 03:41 PM
if you sign in as a guest it shouldnt matter, you can only play player matches though. also their will be a menu that at the bottom says guest sign in. just press the X button when you see it and the Guest Player should be at the bottom. select it and then you should sign in to the guest with the other controller and be able to switch it to splitscreen

Nightmare792
07-22-2008, 02:29 AM
whats up nick? the way i found easiest is to splitscreen with a guest and just kill him 20 times (set to 20 so it goes towards other ach and also if you mess up) good luck man

Decaying Rat
07-22-2008, 06:28 AM
whats up nick? the way i found easiest is to splitscreen with a guest and just kill him 20 times (set to 20 so it goes towards other ach and also if you mess up) good luck man

Hi :p i've done the achievement now, did it like a hr after i posted it lol.