PDA

View Full Version : Fastest 200kill/day method

pined5551
07-19-2008, 12:40 PM
For some reason Rising Sun seems to have taken hold of us as the best map to get kills and weapon awards when it really isn't. As we all already knew but chose to ignore, Morbias Arena is best. I've got up to 860GS and have all but given up on powerups and cant be bothered with Ranked champ until i've got the other two.

In a single 15 minute game on Morbias Arean with just flak, link and mini guns i got 280 kills. If your lucky you may even be able to pull it off in 10 but i prefer to have that extra 50+ kills just to make sure i get a life. As far as it goes, this is even quicker than Rising Sun if you prefer to just go for kills rather than a timed game.

Edable Giraffe
07-19-2008, 12:49 PM
ive found i can get 20kills / (1 or 2) min on rising sun

Steelhead
07-19-2008, 01:03 PM
In a single 15 minute game on Morbias Arean with just flak, link and mini guns i got 280 kills.
How are you setting it up? I don't see an option to go beyond 60 kills, so I play 4 instagib games on Rising Sun every day. Doesn't take long, but eliminating the loading screens (doing it all in one game) would be nice.

The Pants Party
07-19-2008, 01:10 PM
When I did the Gunslinger achievement, I finished every game to 20 kills in under 1 minute, so it should only take 10 minutes for 200. Put on Berserk and weapon swap to all Enforcers. This was on Rising Sun.

pined5551
07-19-2008, 02:48 PM
How are you setting it up? I don't see an option to go beyond 60 kills, so I play 4 instagib games on Rising Sun every day. Doesn't take long, but eliminating the loading screens (doing it all in one game) would be nice.

Eliminating the loading screens was my main aim as they do add alot of time, 10 20 kill Rising sun matches does equal 10 mins but it'll get added to significantly by loading times. To set it up set the score limit to zero and put the timer to 15 mins, then simply shoot the place up until the timer runs out. Of course my method is only better so long as you already have the 100 deathmatch achievements. Its also alot more fun cos there's a redeemer to play with :) always fun trying to see how many kills i can get with it in one go, lol

Maka
07-19-2008, 04:09 PM
Basically Pants got it right. I do 4 matches up to 60 (240 total) on Rising Sun with Super Berserk and Weapon Replacement (Enforcers) and you can finish it in 10 minutes or less.

bplayak
07-19-2008, 04:53 PM
Eliminating the loading screens was my main aim as they do add alot of time, 10 20 kill Rising sun matches does equal 10 mins but it'll get added to significantly by loading times. To set it up set the score limit to zero and put the timer to 15 mins, then simply shoot the place up until the timer runs out. Of course my method is only better so long as you already have the 100 deathmatch achievements. Its also alot more fun cos there's a redeemer to play with :) always fun trying to see how many kills i can get with it in one go, lol

What a great idea to set the score to zero!!!

I personally like biohazard for this with the weapon replacement set to the link gun. My personal best is 60 kills in 2 minutes and 25 seconds. Setting the score to 0 will make this even easier!

nWo Member69
07-20-2008, 02:49 AM
What a great idea to set the score to zero!!!

I personally like biohazard for this with the weapon replacement set to the link gun. My personal best is 60 kills in 2 minutes and 25 seconds. Setting the score to 0 will make this even easier!

well how do u win then if score's at 0

Icegod
07-20-2008, 10:15 AM
0 means there will be no score limit so it's whoever has the most kills after the set time that will win. :)

ADE Ot4kud4m
07-20-2008, 10:57 AM
personally I do the same as pined: 15mins in Morbias Arena and simply get 260-270kills...
I don't know if it's the fastest/easiest way for the ach but it's fun! :)
by the way "get a life" it's an easy ach, it only takes time (in fact 50 days) ;)

Nightmare792
07-22-2008, 02:13 AM
i found that if you do deathmatch on rising sun with 16 people (novice bots) you can get 200 kills incredibly easy just put on super beserk and choose the weapon your best with