PDA

View Full Version : Jet Setter

themikewoo
07-20-2008, 12:20 AM
http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/aQ/7r/1oCLiGJhbC9GCxsFG1lTWTI5L2FjaC8wLzEyAAAAAOfn5-nEDnU=.jpgJet Setter
Unlock the Jet in Band World Tour 20G

Same as van and bus, only look for the Jet invite.

What city is the Jet in?

grumpiercloud
07-20-2008, 12:27 AM
http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/aQ/7r/1oCLiGJhbC9GCxsFG1lTWTI5L2FjaC8wLzEyAAAAAOfn5-nEDnU=.jpgJet Setter
Unlock the Jet in Band World Tour 20G

Same as van and bus, only look for the Jet invite.

What city is the Jet in?

I'm not sure what City it is in. But I'm pretty sure if you keep getting stars and fans it will eventually give you a heads up on what town its in and such.

themikewoo
07-20-2008, 01:41 AM
The reason why I ask is because me and my friend like to play Rock Band together. Either he recovers his gamer tag on my 360 or I recover mine on his.

I believe that the the Jet is in one of these locations:
Rome
Stockholm
San Francisco
Chicago

I have over one million fans.

TwistedFate
07-20-2008, 03:06 AM
The reason why I ask is because me and my friend like to play Rock Band together. Either he recovers his gamer tag on my 360 or I recover mine on his.

I believe that the the Jet is in one of these locations:
Rome
Stockholm
San Francisco
Chicago

I have over one million fans.

Where the Jet shows up is dependent on where you start. You can't get to other continents without it, so it's on your home continent somewhere.

From the city selection screen, press yellow (orange on drums) it should tell you what you need to do to get it open and where it is if you already have it available.

themikewoo
07-20-2008, 06:01 AM
Where the Jet shows up is dependent on where you start. You can't get to other continents without it, so it's on your home continent somewhere.

From the city selection screen, press yellow (orange on drums) it should tell you what you need to do to get it open and where it is if you already have it available.
Tried that but nothing came up.

xCOBRAx
07-20-2008, 11:29 AM
ok so here we go. im a little drunk so sorry if this is post is long but ill lay it out. so heres your problem. on your console you have Band A and your friends console has band B. When you friend comes over to your house, he recovers his gamertag and you on the first plugged in controller load the profile for Band A. You guys play and have a great time and unlock whatever achievements that are available on Band A. Now friend goes home and gets his GT back on his console and you go over to his house, recover ur GT and do ur thing on Band B. The issue here is that when you recover a GT it pretty much only downloads your achievement details. it doesnt download any of your saved game deals. So in essence you are playing in two seperate bands. The only way to circumvent this problem is for one or both of you to buy a memory card and transfer your entire profile between houses. s0rr7 f0r the length hope this helps you out tho

workbench
07-20-2008, 12:51 PM
call your manager.

if u havent won the van he will say "to enter battle of the bands u need more stars in xxxxxx" same applies for the coach, and the airplane, and the pr firm etc etc etc.

call the manager and he will say "to win xxxxxx u need more stars in xxxxxxx"

hope that helps.

sharonoagain
07-20-2008, 03:14 PM
call your manager.

if u havent won the van he will say "to enter battle of the bands u need more stars in xxxxxx" same applies for the coach, and the airplane, and the pr firm etc etc etc.

call the manager and he will say "to win xxxxxx u need more stars in xxxxxxx"

hope that helps.

Umm, that's exactly what Twisted suggested and he said it didn't work.

"From the city selection screen, press yellow (orange on drums) it should tell you what you need to do to get it open and where it is if you already have it available." = calling the manager

Drunk or no, Cobra may be on to something, actually ... :drunk

TwistedFate
07-20-2008, 03:42 PM
Umm, that's exactly what Twisted suggested and he said it didn't work.

"From the city selection screen, press yellow (orange on drums) it should tell you what you need to do to get it open and where it is if you already have it available." = calling the manager

Drunk or no, Cobra may be on to something, actually ... :drunk

I checked his gamertag, he has platinum, and a buttload of Big In's. Not sure what the problem is, but he has enough of everything to get the Jet, he just hasn't done it yet. Calling the manager should tell him what he needs to do next so I'm not sure why it doesn't.

As much as I hate to say it, Cobra may be right. Now, if he has all those Achieves, one of the saves should have the Jet open by now (or at least have the next one in that series if it isn't the jet) ready to go.

themikewoo
07-23-2008, 03:43 PM
I checked his gamertag, he has platinum, and a buttload of Big In's. Not sure what the problem is, but he has enough of everything to get the Jet, he just hasn't done it yet. Calling the manager should tell him what he needs to do next so I'm not sure why it doesn't.

As much as I hate to say it, Cobra may be right. Now, if he has all those Achieves, one of the saves should have the Jet open by now (or at least have the next one in that series if it isn't the jet) ready to go.

Yeah I have already started a new band and I can see what your referring to now. In my almost finished band I don't have that option to call my manager. Maybe I am too far? Anyways thanks for the help everyone I will let you know what city my Jet was located in.

DevilGuy
07-23-2008, 04:38 PM
Yeah I have already started a new band and I can see what your referring to now. In my almost finished band I don't have that option to call my manager. Maybe I am too far? Anyways thanks for the help everyone I will let you know what city my Jet was located in.

Do you have siblings? Maybe they went on your band and did the Jet on their own gamertag, which is why you never got the achievement.

Just start a new band, the jet isn't far in the game. And yeah, calling your manager is RB on the controller, Pedal on the drums, and yellow on the guitars. GL

themikewoo
07-24-2008, 01:03 AM
Got it! It ended up in Berlin.