PDA

View Full Version : Help with Super Slugger Please!

sanger
08-23-2006, 04:29 AM
I tried basically everything suggested in this forum + few other forums. Nothing is working for me. Maybe it's my bat swing timing that's wrong, but even the super bunt method described in the achivement guide is not working. (Since bunting doesn't require me to swing the bat, I don't know what I'm doing wrong.)

Here's what I did for super bunts. Max all batters batting through roster edit. Turned super bunts cheat on. Edited the other teams pitchers to only throw fastballs. Tried bunting many times but can never get a home run. The best I did was a fly ball to the left fielder.

Can somebody give me a more detailed description on what I need to do to get the super bunts to really fly? (Like other cheats I have to turn on, exactly how to edit the players, the best teams to choose, etc.)

Thank you for any help that you can give me.

Jaucko
08-28-2006, 10:12 PM
Just use Vlad or create a player and put him batting first on a good team and swing for the fences only took me 5 innings.

Bionicdeeb
08-30-2006, 01:58 PM
Switch to Classic batting mode in the VIP menu in game. Hold up on LS and push A. Try using Yankees.

DeathandChaos
10-09-2006, 12:24 AM
Yea when you can see where the ball is going, that is when you want to hold up on the LS and hit A. If you do that with the updated rosters it will be a homerun everytime. If it doesnt show where the ball is going just try to time it right.