PDA

View Full Version : Lonsta DaMonsta -- baby.

Lonsta DaMonsta
08-23-2006, 05:40 AM
Well, hello everyone. Today is a day, that shall go down in history.

I have been a part of these forums since the .com site. I visit them almost every day, but never really make a ton of posts. Anyway, today that changes. I am going to be browsing and making more posts now, because two hundred and thirty-some-odd posts just doesn't cut it for a half a year's time.

Anyway, about me... my real name is Lonnie, and I'm from Missouri, USA. I enjoy sports games, racing games, and shooters. I'm not much of an RPG person, but I must say I'm VERY glad I bought Oblivion... one of the best games I've ever played.

My least favorite games on the 360 are King Kong and Blazing Angels. My favorite games to play online are Rockstar Table Tennis and Battlefield 2. My favorite arcade game is Marble Blast Ultra. And currently, I am putting in tons of hours into Madden 2007.

I was the first person to get 1000 achievement points in Rockstar Table Tennis. I'm the only person with a 25,000+ gamerscore that doesn't have 1000 in King Kong :p.

And oh yeah, today is my birthday :woop:.

Sincerely,
~ Lonsta DaMonsta

P1NSEEKER
08-23-2006, 10:57 AM
Happy birthday and its about time you made a profile! (please ignore thae fact that ive never made one either;) )

Minty
08-23-2006, 11:00 AM
Happy birthday and its about time you made a profile! (please ignore thae fact that ive never made one either;) )

Exactly what he said lol

Blind Fool
08-23-2006, 11:21 AM
Nothing left to say, just as you should know by now, dont feed the mods!

Comebackid7
08-23-2006, 01:28 PM
Happy Brith Day!!! Glad to see you are going to be more active on the site. too bad i just joined!!!:p

[fb]
08-23-2006, 01:29 PM
happy bday lonsta, im gonna take your virginity for your birthday!
oh and combackkid im from cape cod, you ever been there?

W. Samuel Jones III
08-23-2006, 01:42 PM
Feliz cumpleanos Lonnie...

Well, hello everyone. Today is a day, that shall go down in history.

I have been a part of these forums since the .com site. I visit them almost every day, but never really make a ton of posts. Anyway, today that changes. I am going to be browsing and making more posts now, because two hundred and thirty-some-odd posts just doesn't cut it for a half a year's time.

Anyway, about me... my real name is Lonnie, and I'm from Missouri, USA. I enjoy sports games, racing games, and shooters. I'm not much of an RPG person, but I must say I'm VERY glad I bought Oblivion... one of the best games I've ever played.

My least favorite games on the 360 are King Kong and Blazing Angels. My favorite games to play online are Rockstar Table Tennis and Battlefield 2. My favorite arcade game is Marble Blast Ultra. And currently, I am putting in tons of hours into Madden 2007.

I was the first person to get 1000 achievement points in Rockstar Table Tennis. I'm the only person with a 25,000+ gamerscore that doesn't have 1000 in King Kong :p.

And oh yeah, today is my birthday :woop:.

Sincerely,
~ Lonsta DaMonsta

Maka
08-23-2006, 02:02 PM
Welcome! Hope you like it here :p

Anyways, Happy Birthday, and glad to see you're going to post more..

Webb
08-23-2006, 05:31 PM
Happy Birthday Lonnie :D

L3giOn
08-23-2006, 06:27 PM
:birthday

Have a good one man. :beer:

xX MaslaN Xx
08-23-2006, 07:41 PM
Happy Brith Day! :drunk :beer:

Krazie
08-23-2006, 08:52 PM
Happy birthday jackass!

:drunk

Lonsta DaMonsta
08-23-2006, 10:06 PM
lol, Thanks Krazie. I love you too. Don't be mad when I win the rival...

and thanks everybody. It's been a really good day so far, I got a job interview tomorrow for this computer position at the hospital, so hopefully that works out! And also my band also recorded two songs today, so that was really sweet too. All I'm waiting on now is some money from people... :P

[fb]
08-23-2006, 10:46 PM
lonsta i just noticed your from missouri, so is fonkey!

Lonsta DaMonsta
08-23-2006, 10:55 PM
Yeah, I've noticed quite a bit of people in here from Missouri, actually... and a lot of them are pretty active (or they used to be).

Fonkey Monkey
08-23-2006, 10:56 PM
yeop, so is BucklingLeader.
good luck at your job interview:)