PDA

View Full Version : The "Flawless" Achievements

DevilGuy
07-21-2008, 02:08 AM
I've been working on these achievements, and I want to help people out with it.
___

I know there's a guide, but these are what I thought were the easiest ways to get it. :D
___

Flawless Groove: This is the bass achievement. The achievement guide says to do Should I Stay or Should I Go. Yes, this does work. It is a pretty easy song on expert bass.

However, I tried it quite a few times and couldn't get it. Kept messing up at this one spot. Then, I happened to try Maps on expert bass. I've done it twice, and both time have got 100%. It's REALLY easy. Try it if you need the achievement.

Remember that you have to do only the up-stroke notes.

Flawless Fretwork: This is the guitar achievement. I did the I Think I'm Paranoid song for it. The whole thing is easy.

Good luck! It should take you a few tries, but it's still easy.

Flawless Drumming: This is the drumming 100% on expert achievement. The best song for this is I Think I'm Paranoid. It's simple, and the same thing the whole time. If you are good at drums, this will be easy.

Good luck. :D

Flawless Singing: Probably Paranoid. Not I Think I'm Paranoid, just Paranoid. Don't get confused. Listen to the song a few times on youtube, and you will now the song.

It's simple the whole time and you will make it in a few tries. Good luck!
_______

I hope I helped.

DevilGuy :D :)

TwistedFate
07-21-2008, 02:35 AM
Ummm yeah. We've had several threads on this, and you had bothered to actually read what we we say in those threads you would know that we've put a lot of time and effort into figuring out that it's different for everyone. What's easy for you may not necessarily be what's easy for someone else. For instance, I didn't use any of the songs you suggested to get my 4 achievements. So saying the guide is 'wrong' when there is no wrong or right, is woefully ignorant on your part.

All that being said, you could have posted this in one of the threads we already have instead of clogging up the board with a duplicate thread.

DevilGuy
07-21-2008, 02:39 AM
Ummm yeah. We've had several threads on this, and you had bothered to actually read what we we say in those threads you would know that we've put a lot of time and effort into figuring out that it's different for everyone. What's easy for you may not necessarily be what's easy for someone else. For instance, I didn't use any of the songs you suggested to get my 4 achievements. So saying the guide is 'wrong' when there is no wrong or right, is woefully ignorant on your part.

All that being said, you could have posted this in one of the threads we already have instead of clogging up the board with a duplicate thread.

I'm just trying to help. I'm new here, right? And I got these achievements a few days ago and I thought I'd help out with people trying to get them.

And I'm sorry for saying the guide was wrong, I now edited my post. I do realise that it's different for everybody, but these are the songs that got me the achievements so I wanted to help others who were having trouble with it.

I'm sorry. :(

TwistedFate
07-21-2008, 02:45 AM
We appreciate your trying to help. We like people who are willing to help. The edit is absolutely perfect, thank you. You'll get along just fine here.

Welcome to the board. And don't worry not everybody is as big of a jackass as me, Dex, and Cobra. We're special. ;)

Dex
07-21-2008, 04:27 AM
We appreciate your trying to help. We like people who are willing to help. The edit is absolutely perfect, thank you. You'll get along just fine here.

Welcome to the board. And don't worry not everybody is as big of a jackass as me, Dex, and Cobra. We're special. ;)
QFT! :whs

grumpiercloud
07-21-2008, 04:34 AM
I've been working on these achievements, and I want to help people out with it.
___

I know there's a guide, but these are what I thought were the easiest ways to get it. :D
___

Flawless Groove: This is the bass achievement. The achievement guide says to do Should I Stay or Should I Go. Yes, this does work. It is a pretty easy song on expert bass.

However, I tried it quite a few times and couldn't get it. Kept messing up at this one spot. Then, I happened to try Maps on expert bass. I've done it twice, and both time have got 100%. It's REALLY easy. Try it if you need the achievement.

Remember that you have to do only the up-stroke notes.

Flawless Fretwork: This is the guitar achievement. I did the I Think I'm Paranoid song for it. The whole thing is easy.

Good luck! It should take you a few tries, but it's still easy.

Flawless Drumming: This is the drumming 100% on expert achievement. The best song for this is I Think I'm Paranoid. It's simple, and the same thing the whole time. If you are good at drums, this will be easy.

Good luck. :D

Flawless Singing: Probably Paranoid. Not I Think I'm Paranoid, just Paranoid. Don't get confused. Listen to the song a few times on youtube, and you will now the song.

It's simple the whole time and you will make it in a few tries. Good luck!
_______

I hope I helped.

DevilGuy :D :)

Actually I found (Dont Fear the Reaper), ballroom blitz or Blitzkrieg Bop the easiest ones to sing really.. But as already said. It depends on the person.

spartancell
07-21-2008, 05:00 AM
Actually the easiest for the singing is where you turn down all the audio options all the way, also under mic options put sensitivity to about half, and mic volume down. Then just crank it into the microphone, I did this today and it worked like a charm, I didn't even hald to hum!
*NOTE I do not take credit for this I found it posted under the achievement dicussion thread*

sharonoagain
07-21-2008, 05:39 AM

Oh, Twisted is being modest. He's a whole other level of Jackass. :p

Actually the easiest for the singing is where you turn down all the audio options all the way, also under mic options put sensitivity to about half, and mic volume down. Then just crank it into the microphone, I did this today and it worked like a charm, I didn't even hald to hum!
*NOTE I do not take credit for this I found it posted under the achievement dicussion thread*

Hmmm ... is it just me, or does this seem like cheating? I've heard about people doing everything from what you suggested (not singing at all) to passing the talkie parts in songs by rubbing the mic on the rug or on a plastic bag. Sorry, I just don't agree with these methods of getting an achievement.

Matrarch
07-21-2008, 06:15 AM

Yeah, listen to Twisted. Most of us are nice, friendly folk so mind the board jerks. They do great work around here, but you don't want to get on their wrong side. ;)

There is already a thread which discusses easy songs to 100% here (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=50409), so anyone else who wants to add what they feel is the easiest song to 100% may want to put their thoughts there as it has the largest collection of suggestions. As Sharon (and Cobra, I think) has stated in that thread, what is easy is very relative to the player, but the thread does list plenty of options.

Welcome to the board, DevilGuy! :)

DevilGuy
07-21-2008, 06:39 AM
Thanks everyone for the welcome. :D

I will post in the right forum next time.

Dex
07-21-2008, 06:43 AM
Yeah, listen to Twisted. Most of us are nice, friendly folk so mind the board jerks. They do great work around here, but you don't want to get on their wrong side. ;)
Did you just call me a jerk? <3

sharonoagain
07-21-2008, 06:45 AM
Did you just call me a jerk? <3

Aww, I think she said it with love ... just like me calling Twisted a Jackass. :p

Matrarch
07-21-2008, 06:49 AM
Exactly. <3

Yay off topicness!