PDA

View Full Version : Need Help for a Target Time....

Brkenintntionz
07-21-2008, 05:39 AM
In Big Super Happy Fun Fun Game. The best I could do is 18:40.29.......Any tips on how to make this game get completed in a faster time? I think the Sky Ship is the one that takes most of the time. Any tips would be awesome.

RobbieT
05-15-2009, 02:36 AM
i need help with this two is there any tips to help please

DWHFloyd
06-02-2009, 10:00 AM
I checked thos thread but there seems to be no hint anywhere. Its a pain in the ass. I would do all the first parts flawlessly but the dhip was killing me. I am SURe there is a great way to do it but I never found it. I did finally beat the time. Heres what I tried.

- when the sumos first appear I attacked them with homer and tried to attack any that were going for one of the engines using his boost to get there fast.
- Once they had turned off 2 engines I used Lisa and her sax attack that makes enemies go after each other.
- Then I just used to Lisa to turn on the engines as fast as possible. Again trying to see the sumos and stunning them BEFORE they turned off the engine. I also tried to push them off the ship when they were stunned/confused when possible.

That being said, I only beat the time by about 15 secs and considering I blew away the other times so easily(for the most part), I can only imagine that I was doing something wrong amd there is a better way to do it.

You can always send a message to a guy on the leaderbaords and see if they will give you advice. It is a pain in the ass. Good luck.