PDA

View Full Version : Prey Day - July & August '08

Azrael008uk
07-21-2008, 05:46 PM
So you got "Prey" thinking 'heheheh, I'm gonna milk this for all the achievements I can get' and then to your horror discovered half the bloody things were online.

As if that wasn't bad enough there are more people officially registered for the official "Simply Red" fan club than there are people online and if you ever did get a game it was about as stable as a marriage to Elizabeth Taylor.

So let's do something about this and pledge ourselves to some 'Prey Days' this July and August.

I'm thinking 26/07/08 for the first one.

12:00 Pacific - 15:00 Eastern Standard - 20:00 GMT is a good time to get people on from Coast to Coast and in Europe too.

If you're up for it, stand and be counted by posting your intent below.

Azrael

Kez
07-22-2008, 08:01 AM
If only I lived somewhere with real internet access that'd allow me to play online....picked up Prey before I even had much of a clue about achievements and LOVED the game....though both people I loaned it to absolutely hated it.

ankle_spawn
07-22-2008, 09:48 AM
sounds interesting, since im gmt+1. if everythings fine, i could join ;)

MakeshiftMinty
07-22-2008, 11:04 PM
Il try and lend it from a mate and if im successful im up for it.

Mr Arrow
07-23-2008, 02:12 PM
As if that wasn't bad enough there are more people officially registered for the official "Simply Red" fan club than there are people online and if you ever did get a game it was about as stable as a marriage to Elizabeth Taylor.

Oh shit....this IS the quote of the day!! (going to steal it!)

Azrael008uk
07-23-2008, 07:11 PM
Nice one guys.

My mate picked it up (because you can get it for about $10.00 now) and it doesn't take too long to cooperate through alot of the weapons achievements.

We've barely dented it so don't worry, we're both still up for 'Prey Day' this weekend.

Rather handily all the kills you get in "Team Deathmatch" count towards your total Deathmatch Kills achievements so everyone's a winner, especially if we can get 4 people online at the same time.

Az

DiaXon
07-23-2008, 07:19 PM
I know Im a new comer to xbox360a but Im more than glad to join you guys. Maybe we can do a Prey weekday night too. Anyways anyone who might want some Prey achievements message me I'll game with ya's. So long as we have a good connection.

ankle_spawn
07-25-2008, 08:51 AM
i want to add that i just found out that the 4 people minimun is required only for the 10 ranked wins. we can do the weapons achies in sweet players matches, even 1 on 1 :)

Azrael008uk
07-25-2008, 11:22 AM
Well "Prey Day" is still on.

My gamertag is the same name you see right here on these boards, but even if you don't add me...

There's only gonna be one flippin game of "Prey" up this weekend so it should be hard to miss.

Az

Alc0m0ney
07-29-2008, 12:58 PM
I Just bought the game and its awesome = D My GT : alc0m0ney

add me so i would help you get the online achievements because i also want them ^__^ Thanks Guys.

Azrael008uk
07-31-2008, 06:58 PM
Just to let people know that Prey Day was a reasonable success.

We've got a good head for who's up for it and what to do when we're all on so future Prey Days should go even quicker and smoother.

Az

freeleeday
08-11-2008, 03:18 PM
I'm down with helping out in the next one, i just got the game.

gt: freeleeday

kiamagang2008
08-12-2008, 03:49 AM
Add me if you wanna get the Prey onlines done. In Australia +10GMT but i dont sleep. :) GT kiamagang2008

Stevilinho
08-12-2008, 10:28 PM
i'll be up for it, im going to rent it first see what its really like

sowhen i rent im up for it then, i cant really tell you when ill get it through but i will probs keep t for 3-4 days b if its a good game then i may buy it since its cheap as chips now lol

so sign me up and let me know when the next one is or something