PDA

View Full Version : Heads

Hoebagger
07-22-2008, 06:29 AM
I noticed in the extras "Hall of Glory" it shows busts (fancy term for head statues) and some statues are different colors. Under them there are the 4 potential victory types, and they seem to change color in respect to the difficulty achieved but for the love of god I can not determine how the bust material is determined.

Some of them are stonework, and others are Jade, has anyone discovered why? I haven't played all of the races yet and I'm not sure if having played a race is even a determining factor. Can anyone shed some light on this?

STBadly
07-22-2008, 08:46 AM
If you beat a leader (such as Lincoln) on Deity, you'll get a gold "bust". If you beat them on Chieftain they are made out of stone. So the harder level you beat them on, the better *BLING BLING!* you'll get in your "head room".:woop:

Slip5hod
07-22-2008, 12:18 PM
I am not sure what material each is made of so I am going to guess. The busts and the medallion for each victory type is given based on what difficulty level you played on and who you played against in single player. If you play as the Greeks and win a domination victory against the English, Americans, Japan, and Rome in Chieftain then you would have busts of the leaders you played against but not of the leader you played as but you would have a medallion of the crossing swords on the under the bust of Alexander because you won as the Greeks.

Chieftain: Green looking stone

Warlord: Sandy White looking stone

King: Looks like Bronze to me

Emperor: White stone or Marble

Deity: Gold

Hoebagger
07-22-2008, 06:48 PM
Thanks!:locked

G315T
07-23-2008, 12:34 PM
Granite, Marble, Bronze, Silver, Gold.

xepherys
07-23-2008, 07:06 PM
Granite, Marble, Bronze, Silver, Gold.

Indeed! I had wondered about it myself until I played a bit more.