PDA

View Full Version : Banjo Kazooie Arcade

Randomnutta
07-22-2008, 02:59 PM
kk well i checked and i couldnt find a section for the banjo kazooie arcade game coming to us soon so i thought this would be the best place.. sorry Minty if i was wrong :p

I thought it would be interesting to make a discussion about what kinda achievements you wanna see because im dying for this game to come out and dreaming of the achievements comes second best

for people who have played this game know there is 100 notes and 10 puzzle pieces in each level/Gruntys Lair and 10 levels including the tutorial also 2 honeycomb pieces in each level (6 in the first) giving you an extra slot of life and also 5 little colourful creatures called Jiggys in each so all up 1000 notes, 100 puzzle pieces, 24 honeycomb pieces and 50 Jiggys not to mention mumbo skulls and such lol as a gamerscore whore this game would seem like a nightmare for collectables but its more fun than anything.. anyway there has to be an achievement for getting 100%

i also think you should get an achievement when you get 100% on each level anyway i made this list of what i think it should be

Twisted Training- 10G
Training complete in Spiral Mountain

All About The Mumbo-Jumbo- 10G
Find every collectable in Mumbo’s Mountain

Arrrr Me Hearties- 10G
Find every collectable in Treasure Trove Cove

Wet Paws- 10G
Find every collectable in Clanker’s Cavern

It Aint Easy Being Green- 10G
Find every collectable in Bubblegloop Swamp

Easy Freezeezy- 10G
Find every collectable in Freezeezy Peak

Walk Like An Egyptian- 10G
Find every collectable in Gobi’s Valley

Scare Bear Countdown- 10G
Find every collectable in Mad Monster Mansion

A Titanic Effort- 10G
Find every collectable in Rusty Bucket Bay

All Year Round- 15G
Find every collectable in Click Clock Wood

How Did You Bear It?- 30G
Collect every item in the game

There's No Place Like Home- 45G
Defeat Gruntilda

Secret

Move Master- 5G
Learn your first move from Boggles

Oogga Boogga- 15G
Collect 50 of Mumbo's skulls

lol i know some of the names are lame but they just popped into my head.. let me know what you guys think

Strickens
07-22-2008, 03:23 PM
Well I'm just Nutta's housemate I don't know much about the Banjo Kazooie game, but this looks like a good idea to me. I like some of the achievement names they are cute :)
And it would be good to have another easyish 200 point arcade game.

Randomnutta
07-22-2008, 05:05 PM
hehe strick how nice.. this thread looks like a flagship fail :p

gatorbait
07-22-2008, 06:51 PM
hehe strick how nice.. this thread looks like a flagship fail :p

Haha! I don't think so. The list you came up with looked like a pretty good list and something I could see being similar to the actual achievement list for the game. Of course when it was announced it was coming to the arcade the first thing I thought of was even more collectible achievements. Who doesn't love those?

Randomnutta
07-22-2008, 10:36 PM
hehe the one post i put effort in and hardly anyones looking at it.. but thanx Gatorbait for your kind words :D and thanx for looking!!

gatorbait
07-23-2008, 03:47 PM
I think this board is just slow for the time being since we're about 4 months away from the release. I'm sure more people will stop by and look at that list as we get closer to November and find more and more out about what's going to be in this game. Plus I'm sure they'll eventually set up a board for the XBLA game Banjo Kazooie and this will all be there and I know many people will be checking up when that board is created.

FOXHOUND MGS4
07-25-2008, 08:59 AM
Hey hey hey what a coooool idea u got here lady randomnutta lol. Thot i'd invade ur post (laff laff)

gatorbait
07-25-2008, 08:25 PM
Hey hey hey what a coooool idea u got here lady randomnutta lol. Thot i'd invade ur post (laff laff)

Those are definitely the most unique spellings of thought and laugh I have ever seen.

A Satyr
07-25-2008, 08:45 PM
I dont think you could collect 50 skulls at once cause you have to spend them to get to new ones so unless its accumulated it would be impossible...

Randomnutta
07-25-2008, 10:40 PM
I dont think you could collect 50 skulls at once cause you have to spend them to get to new ones so unless its accumulated it would be impossible...
i mean all up..

Pyroman31
07-27-2008, 02:03 AM
Man I can't wait to play this again. I still have it on N64...

That achievement list is probably pretty damn close to the real thing. Nice job.

Professor Pie
08-06-2008, 11:44 PM
That's a good list, but they should have achievements for the Stop N' Swop items I think. Maybe like 5G each ones. Like:

Cheese & Crackers - 5G
Find the hidden pink egg.

zapp_8rannigan
08-12-2008, 11:55 AM
theres bound to be an achievement involving the quiz at the end, loved that! err i dunno

Clever Dick, i mean bear 20g
answered all questions correctly

spikie
08-15-2008, 06:38 PM
Heres my list.

5g - Climbed the mountain
Complete Mumbos Mountain.
10g - Perfectionist
Collect all items in one level
15g - Fly Away!
Collected 500 feathers and flew for a total time of 2 minutes
20g - Swop It!
Use Swop and shop with Nuts and bolts
40g - Get Jiggy With It!
Collect every jigsaw peice
40g - Mumbo!
Collect every Mumbo Skull
40g - Jinjo Jam
Collect every Jinjo
20g - 100% Complete
100% Complete the game

Secret
20g - Addiction Level = High!
Play for over 50 hours (All save slots)

9 Achivements?

blackflame0729
08-16-2008, 01:33 PM
Awsome acheviments! Cant wait!

exo-apollo
08-19-2008, 07:59 AM
5g- Drown a Jingo in it's own tears.

Joe Nova
08-20-2008, 05:48 PM
Man I'm impressed, you real know your stuff when it comes to this classic. Mad props yo :woop:

Bergashnurga
08-20-2008, 08:48 PM
i had a lot of fun with it on n64. i'm pretty excited to see what kind of achievements there will be.

hockeyfan607
08-31-2008, 01:00 AM
very nice list

SHAD0W L1NK
09-16-2008, 12:29 AM
I have this game memorized down to the last note, jiggy, and jinjo. Use to play it all the time in my N64 days. It probably won't be that hard unless they switch things around. COME ON NEW CONTENT!!!!

I also like your guys achievement lists, they made me laugh.

SHAD0W L1NK
09-16-2008, 12:32 AM
5g- Drown a Jingo in it's own tears.

lmao

got something against the jinjos?

"Jinjo!.....WHEEEE!!!"

Hypnotik Andrew
09-28-2008, 03:25 PM
i'm so excited for this release

WhiteCloverXIII
10-06-2008, 04:46 AM
kk well i checked and i couldnt find a section for the banjo kazooie arcade game coming to us soon so i thought this would be the best place.. sorry Minty if i was wrong :p

I thought it would be interesting to make a discussion about what kinda achievements you wanna see because im dying for this game to come out and dreaming of the achievements comes second best

for people who have played this game know there is 100 notes and 10 puzzle pieces in each level/Gruntys Lair and 10 levels including the tutorial also 2 honeycomb pieces in each level (6 in the first) giving you an extra slot of life and also 5 little colourful creatures called Jiggys in each so all up 1000 notes, 100 puzzle pieces, 24 honeycomb pieces and 50 Jiggys not to mention mumbo skulls and such lol as a gamerscore whore this game would seem like a nightmare for collectables but its more fun than anything.. anyway there has to be an achievement for getting 100%

i also think you should get an achievement when you get 100% on each level anyway i made this list of what i think it should be

Twisted Training- 10G
Training complete in Spiral Mountain

All About The Mumbo-Jumbo- 10G
Find every collectable in Mumboís Mountain

Arrrr Me Hearties- 10G
Find every collectable in Treasure Trove Cove

Wet Paws- 10G
Find every collectable in Clankerís Cavern

It Aint Easy Being Green- 10G
Find every collectable in Bubblegloop Swamp

Easy Freezeezy- 10G
Find every collectable in Freezeezy Peak

Walk Like An Egyptian- 10G
Find every collectable in Gobiís Valley

Scare Bear Countdown- 10G
Find every collectable in Mad Monster Mansion

A Titanic Effort- 10G
Find every collectable in Rusty Bucket Bay

All Year Round- 15G
Find every collectable in Click Clock Wood

How Did You Bear It?- 30G
Collect every item in the game

There's No Place Like Home- 45G
Defeat Gruntilda

Secret

Move Master- 5G
Learn your first move from Boggles

Oogga Boogga- 15G
Collect 50 of Mumbo's skulls

lol i know some of the names are lame but they just popped into my head.. let me know what you guys think
this is a sweet list i liek it better thn the actual one i think =/