PDA

View Full Version : This game is BS

DRCL
07-22-2008, 03:20 PM
This is some great BS..

I put on the cheats.. Max my team.. Lower theirs and I'm still getting merked...

I don't see how that's even possible..

Does anyone know what I can do... This is so saddening

Ruthless
07-29-2008, 10:38 PM
Way to make me feel shit, mate. Im playing this tomorrow and im from the UK so have no idea about Baseball, Oh well all i can do is try.

DRCL
07-29-2008, 10:53 PM
Way to make me feel shit, mate. Im playing this tomorrow and im from the UK so have no idea about Baseball, Oh well all i can do is try.

Well I know tons about Baseball.. It's just the fact that the game sucks.. The controls are garbage and I can't seem to get it to work as the guide instructs... I already gave up on the game.

SpyTip
07-30-2008, 11:43 PM
This is some great BS..

I put on the cheats.. Max my team.. Lower theirs and I'm still getting merked...

I don't see how that's even possible..

Does anyone know what I can do... This is so saddening

Now once u enter the cheat codes are you going under cheats and turning them on? thats a big facter that ppl dont do when they do enter them because it wont work

DRCL
07-31-2008, 03:23 AM
Now once u enter the cheat codes are you going under cheats and turning them on? thats a big facter that ppl dont do when they do enter them because it wont work

Yes, I'm not that dull.

ThirdeYe
08-02-2008, 11:10 PM
I'm having the same problem. I did everything the guide said and I'm still getting my ass handed to me. This game blows, I can't believe how insane the computer is, even when I nerfed every single player on their team and boosted all of mine, and messed with the cheats. Still getting owned..

Mr HePimp17
08-04-2008, 09:47 AM
Tell me about it. . . I bought this game thinking it would be easy gamerscore, all I need is 600 points to hit 50,000 and of course every time I hit the ball I cant make it to first base because it is always caught or thrown perfectly, and of course I struck out 19 people and didn't get the 15 achievement... oh my god.

PRSguitarist16
02-08-2009, 07:51 PM
Wow, i thought that i was one of the ONLY people in the world to be completely getting destroyed by the other team when i did everything that the guides told me, i was even looking at the people having trouble with the game and i still couldn't troubleshoot the problem. I have spent 5 or 6 hours getting nowhere and pulling my hair out, i need to find out what is going wrong!

Scott84
03-09-2009, 12:39 AM
Same thing happening to me. Guide blows goats.

Bruk
03-13-2009, 10:22 AM
This is one of the worst games I have ever played. I love how the guides just say "hit A to hit the ball" but nothing ever fucking happens when I do it, and I'm not the only one. Am I totally missing something here? Is there some other button that I have to hit when my player is at the plate? I've been looking and looking and can't find any descriptive detail about what the hell to do, other than "just press A lol durr hurr"

Chris Hoke
03-13-2009, 11:45 AM
The guide gives out false information on how to do things, go check my post "Think the game sucks, Look Inside" and post a question if you cant get them from that.

Tele-Rock
03-13-2009, 03:41 PM
This is one of the worst games I have ever played. I love how the guides just say "hit A to hit the ball" but nothing ever fucking happens when I do it, and I'm not the only one. Am I totally missing something here? Is there some other button that I have to hit when my player is at the plate? I've been looking and looking and can't find any descriptive detail about what the hell to do, other than "just press A lol durr hurr"

In order to use A to hit, you will need to go into My2K6 > VIP Settings > and then switch the swing to classic.

I'm not sure if I got the names right for the menu, but you get my point.

Bruk
03-14-2009, 06:47 AM
I've done that, but whenever I hit A on the plate I always seem to just retardedly swing the bat and never hit the ball, no matter how I time it. I just use super bunt now :P